TUEE 2020 examination has been cancelled. B.Tech programme's application window is to be closed on 31 August 2020. The admission to TUEE programmes will be done on the basis of qualifying examination marks, except M.Sc Molecular Biology and M.Sc Biotechnology. Admission to Tezpur University 2020 M.Sc Molecular Biology and M.Sc Biotechnology will be done through GAT-B examination. Read the complete article to know more about TUEE 2020.
TUEE Latest Updates
- Due to COVID19 lockdown, TUEE 2020 Application form last date has been extended to 31 August 2020 for B.Tech programme.
- TUEE 2020 Entrance Exam has been cancelled due to COVID 19 lockdown.
- The admission will be given based on the qualifying exam score.
TUEE 2020 Important Dates
TUEE 2020 Important Dates are given in the table hereby:
Application Form Release
25 February 2020
Application Form last date
30 April 2020
15 June fro all courses & 31 August for B.Tech
Availability of Admit Card
To be announced
TUEE 2020 Exam
26 June 2020
Second week of July 2020
Last week of July 2020
TUEE 2020 Results
Tezpur University will release TUEE 2020 result online in the form of a merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by candidates in the entrance exam. The TUEE 2020 merit list includes details like candidate's name, roll number, category, gender and TUEE rank. The merit list also contains the marks and rank secured by candidates.
To check the results candidates can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the TUEE official website.
Step 2: Click on the tab displaying "TUEE 2020 Result".
Step 3: Select the course in which he/she had applied from the list of courses appear on the screen.
Step 4: After that, a pdf file will be downloaded.
Step 5: Click to open the PDF file in a new window.
Step 6: This file contain TUEE 2020 qualified candidates name.
If there is a tie, the ratio of positive marks to negative marks will be considered. Candidate having a higher absolute value of the ratio will be given priority.
If the tie is not resolved even after this, the following procedure will be followed:
- The candidate scoring higher marks in section IV will be given priority. In case of a tie even thereafter, section III will be considered and so on.
- If there is a tie even after this criterion either graduation or 10+2 marks will be considered.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given equal priority
TUEE 2020 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted for those candidates who will qualify for the TUEE 2020 exam. After deposition of fee, they are requested to send the e-generated receipt to the University by e-mail: [email protected] Physical Verification of documents and admission of the candidates who have deposited the fee will be done and are required to report to the concerned Departments.
Candidates whose names will be featured in the merit list will have to appear for the counselling procedure along with the following documents.
- Class 10 qualifying Mark sheet
- Class 10+2 Qualifying Mark sheet
- Qualifying examination certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Self-attested copy of filled application form
- Receipt of payment of admission fee
TUEE 2020 Reservation Policy
Given below is the reservation criteria that the Tezpur University considers for taking admission of qualified candidates:
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS and Differently abled persons as per the Government of India rules. In the case of differently-abled persons, a minimum of 40% of permanent disabilities will only be considered.
- As per the Directives of the Govt. of India, Supernumerary Seats are available in the following categories:
- Prime Minister’s special scholarship scheme for candidates from Jammu and Kashmir.
- Up to 5% of the approved seats are reserved for the widows/wards/wives of Armed Forces personnel and Ex-Servicemen as per the priorities set by Govt. of India. However, it does not apply to the programmes B.Ed. and M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
TUEE 2020 Application Form
Tezpur University has released TUEE 2020 Application Form from 25 February 2020 on its official website. Candidates can check the following details about the application form mentioned below:
- The candidates need to submit their details and create a password to get them registered for which, they need to visit the official website of Tezpur University.
- The candidates need to select the course and fill in all the details after the registration process.
Candidates are required to upload the following scanned documents in the application form and finally submit the details:
- Copy of the JEE (Main) 2020 admits card if applying for the B. Tech. Programmes.
- Copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority of any North Eastern State, if applying for the B.Tech. Programmes or M.Sc. Programme in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology under the North East quota.
- Copy of the valid GATE scorecard, if applying for direct admission to any M.Tech. Programme.
- Copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, if seeking admission under any reserved category as mentioned.
- Copy of the Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate issued by the employer, if the candidate is employed.
- Passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Relevant certificate as evidence of representing State or Country in sports, if any (Not applicable for B. Tech, M. Tech and Ph. D programme)
Mode of Payment - Fee can be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
TUEE Registration fee 2020
|Foreign Candidates||US $ 25|
TUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
TUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be check by candidates before they start with a filling of the application form. The eligibility criteria are different for different courses. The TUEE eligibility criteria 2020 is given below:
- The candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in Class 10.
- The candidates need to score 50% marks in their intermediate examination.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree with a score of 50% marks.
- The candidates who wish to get admission into the PhD course should have completed post-graduation having at least 55% marks.
TUEE 2020 Admit Card
Authority will release TUEE 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket by the third week of May 2020. The candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms can download their TUEE Hall Ticket 2020 after they get uploaded on the official page. A notification will be sent to the candidates to download the admit card through SMS/e-mail.
The candidates need to enter their application form number and registered email ID and password to download their admit card. The candidates must also check all the details printed on the admit card very carefully.
TUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
TUEE 2020 Exam Pattern can be found below which would enable them to understand the structure of the question paper.
Offline (paper-based test)
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
120 minutes (two hours)
Total number of questions and section division
MCQ part of the question paper will be divided into 4 sections; I, II, III, and IV
For the Departments under the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, question papers will
comprise of 60 multiple choice questions and descriptive questions of 40 marks
For PhD programmes under the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, question papers
will comprise of 40 MCQ’s and descriptive questions of 60 marks.
+1 for the correct answer
-0.25 for the wrong answer
TUEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the course wise important topics that are generally included in TUEE Syllabus:
B.Voc. in Renewable Energy Management
Teaching Aptitude Test
Classroom Communication Techniques
RTE Act 2009
Web 2.0 Technologies
Integrated BA and B.Ed
Phrases and Idioms
Booker Prize Winner’s Names
Nobel Prize Winner’s Names
Pulitzer Prize Winner’s Names
Sports and Players
Courses Offered through TUEE 2020 Exam
The candidates can get admission into the following mentioned courses:
Tezpur University Courses
Masters in Arts
Masters in Science
Masters in Commerce
Master’s Degree Courses
Masters in Computer Application
Masters in Arts
Mass Communication and Journalism
Masters in Science
Science and Nanotechnology
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Electronics Design and Technology
Bioelectronics and Energy Technology
Food Engineering and Technology
TUEE 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check summary of TUEE 2020 below in the given table:
TUEE 2020 Highlights
M.Sc., LLM, M.Com, MA, MTTM and Integrated programmes
TUEE Official website
To offer admission into M.Sc., LLM, M.Com, MA, MTTM and other integrated programmes
Tezpur University was established in 1994 by an act of parliament. The university operated from the Darrang College. The University campus is at Napaam about 15 km east of Tezpur. The Napalm campus is an area of 262 acres of land. The whole campus is bounded by pucca walls. The Tezpur University has four schools of studies- School of Sciences, School of Humanities & Social Sciences, School of Management Sciences and School of Engineering which is divided into 21 departments and additional centres and cells.