TUEE 2020 Application Form last date is 31 August 2020 for B.Tech. Tezpur University, Assam conducts this Exam for various Integrated, Post-graduate, PG Diploma and Certificate Courses. TUEE 2020 application process is in the online mode, but the exam is going to be in the offline mode. Candidates can check all vital information regarding TUEE Registration from this article.
TUEE 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the application Form of TUEE 2020 exam are mentioned in the table given below, Candidates are requested to check the information given below to stay updated with the complete information:
|Commencement of Online Application Form||25 February 2020|
|Last date to apply |
30 April 2020
15 June for all programmes
31 August for B.Tech
|TUEE 2020 Exam Date||29 - 31 May 2020|
The above-mentioned information is as per the guidelines released by the Tezpur University, Assam.
TUEE 2020 Application Form
Tezpur University has released the TUEE 2020 Application Form in online mode from 25 February 2020 on the official website of Tezpur University, Assam. It is required for the Candidates to note that they must check for the Eligibility before starting the registration of TUEE 2020 entrance exam:
- The TUEE 2020 Application Form will be released by the TUEE official website.
- The Candidates who are willing to apply for the TUEE 2020, will have to fill the Application Form.
- It is requested to all the Candidates to fill all the details required in the Registration Form as per the guidelines mentioned in the documents.
- The Size and the Format of the Documents should be kept in mind while filling the form.
- Note that the Application Fee once paid would not be refunded.
Documents Required to Fill the TUEE 2020 Application Form
The TUEE 2020 Application Form will be released on the official website of Tezpur University,Assam. The Candidates will need to upload some documents while filling the TUEE 2020 Application Form.
The documents will have to be uploaded in a particular format. The Documents that are required to fill the Application form are mentioned below.
- A Passport-sized Photograph.
- Scanned Copy of Signature.
- JEE(main)2020 admit card(if applying for the B.tech programmes)
- Permanent Residence Certificate(PRC) issued by the competent authority(if applying under Northeast Quota).
- Valid Gate Score Card(if applying for direct admission in M.tech programmes.
- previous degrees and Marksheets/Grade cards of all previous Degree/Diploma/Certificate Programmes.
- Birth Certificate or any valid Age Proof.
- Reservation Category Certificate(if applying for admission under reserved category).
- Sponsorship or NOC(If Candidate is employed).
- Gap Certificate issued by District Police Authority or an Affidavit specifying the occupation of the candidate under gap period.
TUEE 2020 Application Fee
After filling the Application Form, Candidates are required to Submit the TUEE 2020 Application Fee if they wish to complete all the procedures to submit the application form for the examination.The Application Fee details regarding the TUEE Application Form is as per categories mentioned below.
|General Category||Rs. 800|
|SC/ST/PWD Category||Rs. 400|
|Foreign Candidates||USD $ 25|
Mode of Payment
The Candidates can submit the payment through online mode only via Credit Card, Debit Card and Net-Banking. The Candidates are requested to check the details that are filled in the Application Form before proceeding to the payment.
Candidates are required to keep in mind that the fee once paid would not be refunded.
How to Fill The TUEE 2020 Application Form?
The Candidates applying for the TUEE 2020 Application Exam are required to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the TUEE 2020 Application Form.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Tezpur University, Assam.
- Candidates are required to get themselves registered by filling the basic details such as-
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Confirm Password
- Source of information
- An OTP will be generated, Candidate will be required to enter the OTP for verifying and activating the accounts.
Step 2: Filling the details in the Application Form
- After activating the account, the Candidate will be able to login using the login credentials.
- Candidates are required to fill the details before the last date in four steps.
- Step by Step Candidate will be asked to fill the basic details in the first three steps such as-
- Programme details
- Exam Details
- Educational Details
Step 3: Uploading the Documents
The Candidates will have to upload the documents while filling the Application Form.
- After completing the first three steps of the form, In the step4 Candidates will need to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Scanned copy of the Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- National level entrance exam scorecard.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
The Fees would be paid through online mode only. Note that the Candidate will have to complete the payment before the last date of filing the Application form.
Step 5: Submitting the Form
- After completing all the stages and Application Fee, the candidate needs to click on the "Submit" button
- After clicking the Submit button, Candidate will be registered Successfully.
- It is advised to check the status of the form once after the submission.
- Candidates should Save a copy of the Application form for future reference.
TUEE 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly by avoiding any mistake. After filling all the asked details in the application form, candidates must preview the filled-in form very carefully because once it is submitted cannot be edited later. But if in any case, candidates still want to edit their application form then they have to visit the university at the following address:
Sonitpur, Assam (India)
Pin – 784028
Email ID: [email protected]