TUEE 2020 Result will be released on 26 June 2020 online on the official website. TUEE (Tezpur University Entrance Exam) 2020 result will be announced by the Tezpur University (TU). TUEE 2020 examination is a university level exam which is organised to offer admission in various Engineering and Arts courses. The shortlisted candidate will be notified for the counselling session. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the TUEE result 2020.
TUEE 2020 Result Important Dates
Here are all the important dates of TUEE 2020 examination result are given in the table below:
TUEE 2020 Result Dates
|Examination Date||29 May - 31 May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||26 June 2020|
TUEE 2020 Result
Candidate makes sure about all the instructions for TUEE examination result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- The Tezpur University will release the merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidate makes sure to check their registration number and roll number correctly in the merit list.
- The candidate will be selected based on the rank obtained in the TUEE exam 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the counselling session.
How to Check the TUEE 2020 Result?
Candidate must follow all the steps to check the merit list of the TUEE 2020 exam which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the Tezpur University official website.
- Step 2: On the main page, click the "TUEE 2020 Result" tab
- Step 3: The TUEE 2020 merit list will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Download the PDF of the TUEE merit list 2020.
Details Given in TUEE 2020 Merit List
All the details in the merit list of the TUEE 2020 result are listed below:
- Examination Name
- Name of the shortlisted Candidates
- Roll number and registration number
NOTE: Merit list will be in descending order of the total marks obtained by the Selected candidates.
Availability of Seats in TUEE 2020
Candidate can check the all reserved seats in the TUEE 2020 admission in the given list below:
- 60% of seats out of total seats will be reserved for permanent residents of North East State and 40% seats will be allotted through Central Counselling conducted by CSAB/JoSA.
- 10 seats will be reserved for North East state candidates who applied through TUEE 2020 examination and 20 seats are to be reserved for through “All India Combined Entrance Test” conducted by DBT, Government of India.
- The candidate's who qualified the GATE will be given a scholarship from the AICET (All India Combined Entrance Test).
- The GATE qualified candidates will be prioritised over the candidates who qualified from the TUEE examination.
TUEE 2020 Counselling
The TUEE 2020 counselling will be notified online on the official website. The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend the counselling and the seat allocation session. Candidate must carry all the original documents and at least one photocopy of those documents at the counselling session.