UPES MET Application Form 2020 last date to submit has been extended to 19 August 2020. It is released by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. MET Application Form 2020 is available online on the official website through online mode. UPES MET 2020 is conducted for admissions into Master in Business Administration for the academic year in both online & offline mode. The following article will give clear information about UPES MET 2020 Application Form.
- The last date to apply for UPES MET 2020 has been extended to 19 August 2020.
UPES Admission 2020 Apply Now
UPES MET 2020 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the UPES Management Entrance Test 2020 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
UPES MET 2020 Tentative Dates
|Events ||Tentative Dates|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||19 August 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||21 August 2020|
UPES MET 2020 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the UPES MET 2020 application form:
- The candidate can fill the UPES MET online application form on the UPES official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the UPES MET application form.
- For filling the UPES MET 2020 application form, candidates are advised to keep all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details properly in the application form to generate the UPES MET Admit card 2020.
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee for the Application form submission of the UPES MET 2020 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the UPES MET 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the UPES MET 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the UPES MET application form 2020 which are given below:
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 10th certificate
- Class12th mark sheet
- Class 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Graduation Marksheet
- Qualifying exam rank card
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
How to Apply for UPES MET Application Form 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill UPES MET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of UPES.
- Step 2: Candidates required to fill Signup form with following details.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Step 3: Candidates have to click on next button.
- Step 4: Candidates required to fill the academic details in the given form:-
- Candidates Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Step 5: Candidates have to log in again and complete the details in the Application Form.
- Class 10th CGPA/percentage
- Class 10th Pass Year
- Class 12th CGPA/Percentage
- Class 12th School Name
- Step 6: Candidates will receieve OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Step 7: Enter OTP to continue.
- Step 8: Dailog box along with Application Number will be appear on the window screen
- Step 9: Press on the Login link.
- Step 10: Candidates required to enter email id and password in order to login.
- Step 11: Pay the Application fees through online mode:-
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 1350/-|
|Foreign Candidates||Rs. 5611.69/-|
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Step 12: Compelete the remaining details in the Application form.
- Step 13: Take the print out of Application Form.
UPES MET 2020 Admit Card
The UPES MET admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the UPES MET 2020 examination center. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the UPES MET exam hall.