UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card is released on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. The aspirants can download the Hall Ticket till the exam date. The exam is oragnsied at the National level for those sekking to take the admission in Civil Engineering (Category I ), Mechanical Engineering (Category II), Electrical Engineering (Category III) and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (Category IV). The Preliminary/Stage - I Test will be held on 05 January 2020. Candidates who have applied for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 can get the detailed information about the ESE Admit Card 2020 in the below article.
UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card Dates
UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card date is released by the conducting authority on the official website. Candidates can check all important dates related to the UPSC 2020 Hall Ticket/Admission Ticket below in the table:
ESE 2020 Admission Ticket Date
|Release Date (Hall Ticket)||11 December 2019|
|Last date to download||05 January 2020|
|UPSC ESE 2020 Exam Date||05 January 2020|
Keep visiting the page to know the UPSC ESE 2020 exam updates.
UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card
UPSC ESE 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission as the application process is over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of ESE Amdit Card 2020:
- Candidates must download their admit card online from the competent authority website only.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- Applicants must keep their Registration Id and Roll Number safe and confedential.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket or if there is any discrepancies then bring it to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC in the Admission Ticket.
- Registration Id can be recovered by clicking on the link given Forget RID? on the home page.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card.
- e- Admit card must be preserved till the result is released as it will required at the time of interview.
UPSC ESE 2020 Important Instructions for Examination Hall
The aspirants willing to appear for the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 must read the below important points to be followed in the examination hall:
- Candidates should note that any mistake / discrepancy in encoding /omission / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code then the Answer sheet will be rejected.
- Aspirants must Enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes prior to the Commencement of the Examination. Entry to the Examination Hall will close 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session.
- If an applicant appear at the centre/sub centre other then mentioned in the Admission Ticket/Hall Ticket then the Answer sheet of that particular person will not be evalutated and the candidature is liable to be cancelled by the authority.
- Mobile Phones, IT Gadgets, Calculators and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised not to carry any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Answers should be marked with Black Ball Point Pen only.
UPSC ESE 2020 Scribe Instructions for the Orthopaedically /Visually Impaired candidates
The candidates who will be hiring scribe for themselves will have to follow below points:
- Visually Impaired candidates (Visually impairment 40% or more) and the candidates with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy with (minimum of 40% impairment) are entitled to a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in both the sessions.
- The applicants who will bring their own scribe will be allowed to avail the assistance of the scribe only if he/she carries a valid Admit Card duly issued by the Commission.
- The scribe will have to make NO gestures, sounds or any other response or communication to indicate the correctness of the answer as any such attempt would entail disqualification of the candidate and stringent action against both the candidate and the scribe shall be taken.
- No Travelling and Dearness Allowance or any remuneration will be paid by the Commission either to the candidates or the scribes brought by them.
Documents Needed at the UPSC ESE 2020 Examination hall
The cnadidates who have succesfully applied for the UPSC ESE 2020 exam will need to carry following mandotry documents for the verification purposes in the entrance exam center:
- UPSC ESE 2020 e-Admit Card
- Adhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter I Card
- Two passport size photographs
- For Visually Impaired/LDCP(Writing Extremity) -Take print out of 'IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCRIBE' before downloading the e-ADMITCARD and carry the same along with the e-ADMITCARD to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to take print out of 'IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE' before downloading the e-ADMITCARD and carry the same to the examination hall.
How to download UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card
To download the UPSC ESE 2020 Admission Ticket the aspirants can follow below mentoned points:
Step 2 - Click on the link given " E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC "on the Home page.
Step 3 - Click on Registration ID or Roll Number.
Step 4 - Enter Registration Id or Roll Number, Date Of Birth and then submit.
STep 5 - Admit Card page will be redirected get the printout of it after filling the required details.
Problems in downloading or any discrepancy in ESE 2020 Admit Card
In case of any issue in downloading the e-admit card for the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2020 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card then follow below instructions to get the issue solved:
- Can be informed in detail on e-mail: - [email protected] (For Technical Problem) , [email protected] (For Applicant Data Problem).
- Also the applicant must clear the cache and cookies of browser and then can download the Hall Ticket.
Details in UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card/Admission Ticket
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Timing of Exam
- Exam Name
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
Test Centers of UPSC ESE 2020 Preliminary Exam
The Centres of Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination can be checked below in the given lists:
- Dispur (Guwahati)
- Port Blair