UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form was released on 07 April 2021 and ended on 27 April 2021 by UPSC. The candidates will have to fill one single form for both Prelims & Main exams. The engineering Service Exam is conducted by the Union Public service commission (UPSC) to recruit candidates for engineering services in various departments of the Government of India. The exam is conducted in two tiers and a separate Admit is issued for the Eligible candidates for both the Exam. All the details related to the UPSC ESE Application 2021, Registration Fee, Important Dates, Process to fill the Form are mentioned in this article. Candidates are advised to read the full article.
UPSC ESE Application Form 2021 Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the UPSC ESE Application Form 2021 are as follows:
UPSC ESE 2021 Registration Dates
Starting of online application
|07 April 2021|
Last date of application submission
|27 April 2021|
UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form
Candidates before filling the UPSC ESE Application Form 2021, must see the eligibility and then proceed.
- The Application form for UPSC ESE 2021 was available on the UPSC official website.
- Candidates must read the detailed instructions to fill the Application form without mistakes.
- The facility of Application withdrawal is available for the candidates who do not wish to appear for the examination after filling the Application Form.
- Candidates must have details of one valid photo ID Card such as Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/ or any other Photo ID issued by the State/Central Government
- The details would be needed while filling the UPSC ESE online application 2020.
- Candidates can check UPSC ESE Application Status by login at the official website.
- Candidates must use the same ID for reference at every event viz. Examination/Personality Test.
- The Application forms must be submitted by the last date after which the link will be disabled on the official website.
Important Documents for UPSC ESE 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
UPSC ESE 2021 Registration Documents
Recent Passport size colour photograph.
File Size: 20-300 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 20-300 KB
Any valid photo ID.
File Size: 20-300 KB
Documents mentioned above would be required to upload in the prescribed format (as specified in the table) during the application process.
UPSC ESE 2021 Application Fee
Application Fee an important section and all the important details related to the UPSC ESE Registration Fee is mentioned in this section. Candidates are advised to read it carefully.
- The application fee of UPSC ESE-2021 can be paid in online mode via Debit/Credit card or SBI Net Banking or in offline mode via depositing cash at the branch of SBI bank.
- The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
Application fee for various categories are different and mentioned inside the table
UPSC ESE 2021 Registration Fee Details
SC/ST/OBC or females
Candidates who belong to the reserved category are exempted to pay the fee. The Application fee is free for Female Candidates too.
How to Apply for UPSC ESE 2021?
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
Step 1: Interested candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” tab.
Step 3: Candidates were required to fill the Online Application Form in two stages- Part 1 and Part 2 through the drop-down menu.
The application form for the examination is filled in 2 parts:
Step 1- REGISTER: Register yourself by filling in some basic details.
Step 2- ENTER DETAILS:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 3- CHECK DETAILS: The candidate will be prompted to check all the details carefully, whether they are correct or not.
Step 4- FEE PAYMENT:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The payment is to be done in the format as described above in the article.
Step 5- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and photo ID in the prescribed format.
Step 6- DECLARATION: Check the application form thoroughly and edit the details if you want to. The candidate can only edit their application form at this stage and not after submitting the form at this stage.
When every detail filled by you is correct, check the I Agree checkbox and submit the application form.
Step 7- PRINT: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later. A confirmation mail will be sent to your email-id of your submitted application form.
UPSC ESE Exam Centres 2021
Given below are Exam centres for UPSC ESE Preliminary exam 2021:
UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam Centres
Given below are Exam centres for UPSC ESE Main exam 2021:
UPSC ESE Main Exam Centre