UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC). It is the state organization responsible for conducting various examinations for appointment to various posts. Therefore, every Year Uttar Pradesh Service Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC) rolls out new vacancies for various posts such as Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, etc. The UPSSSC application form was released on 25 May 2021. The selection of the candidate will be based on the written exam & personal interview. For information regarding the same, keep on reading the article.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Status
The candidates can check the UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 status from the table below.
UPSSSC 2021 Recruitment Admit Card
Yet To Be Released
UPSSSC Recruitment Exam Dates 2021
The aspiring candidates sitting for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) recruitment exam, must keep updated regarding the UPSSSC exam notifications. Therefore, we have provided some important dates, in the table below.
Application Form Release Date
25 May 2021
Last Date To Fill The Form
21 June 2021
Last Date For Form Correction
28 June 2021
First Week of August 2021
20 August 2021
UPSSSC Recruitment Application Form 2021
The aspiring candidates must fill up the UPSSSC Recruitment application form. They must visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (uppsc.up.nic.in). Thereafter, they must provide the required information such as personal, academic & contact information. Subsequently, they must upload the required documents & then pay the registration fees. Also, it is imperative for candidates to fill the application form before the last date in order to successfully register themselves.
How To Apply FOr UPSSSC Application Form 2021?
In order to apply online, the candidate must follow certain steps. We have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website of the UPSSSC commission then following two steps for applying: Registration, & then log in
- For registration, the candidate must fill in all the required details carefully .
- After the candidate fills in all the details in registration, a username and password will be sent to the candidate's registered mobile number.
- Thereafter, the candidate must enter their username and password to login to the portal.
- After login successfully fills in the all asked information in the application form.
- Subsequently, upload the latest photograph of candidates in the required size, and also upload e - signature and left thumb impression.
- Thereafter, the candidate must proceed for online payment.
- After the payment of form fees successfully take the print out of the application form and fee payment receipt for future purposes.
UPSSSC Recruitment Application Form Fee 2021
In order to successfully register themselves, the candidates must pay the required registration fee. However, the fee differs on the basis of the candidates’ category. Therefore, we have provided all the necessary details regarding the same below.
Mode Of Payment
- The fee can be paid via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Documents Required Whilst Filling The UPSSSC Recruitment Application Form 2021
The candidates must keep the below mentioned documents ready whilst filling the application form.
- Matriculation/10th class original mark sheet.
- Higher secondary/12th class original mark sheet.
- Graduation degree or mark sheets from a recognized university.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste/category certificate if a candidate belongs to the reserved category.
- Person with disability certificate if applicable.
- Certificate of age relaxation if applicable.
- NOC (Non-objection certificate) in case of already in government/government undertaking jobs.
UPSSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates must check the eligibility before filling the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) application form. The information regarding the same has been provided below.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam
- Candidates must be minimum of 18 years to 40 years old.
- Three-Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma or equivalent courses in Engineering will be eligible for the Junior Engineer Posts.
- The candidates holding Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or higher will not be eligible for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Posts.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18-40.
- The candidates must have completed graduation from any recognized university.
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years for applying for the UPSSSC Junior exam.
- Candidates till the age of 40 are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Assistant.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent to be eligible.
- Candidates must be able to type 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English.
- Candidates who cleared DOEACC exams are also eligible to apply for UPSSSC recruitment 2021.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The aspiring candidates must keep themselves updated regarding the UPSSSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same below.
Question Paper Type
Total Number Of Questions
Mode Of Exam
- Part I (Hindi insights and writing ability, 80 marks)
- Part II (General Knowledge, 50 marks)
- Part III (General Intelligence test, 50 marks)
Duration Of Exam
120 Minutes (2 Hours)
1 Mark For Each Correct Answer
1/4 or 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
The UPSSSC Recruitment Syllabus for Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, General Hindi, General English, General Science, Current Affairs, Indian History & National Movement, Geography, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution & Public Administration, Elementary Arithmetic has been mentioned below.
- Order & Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Calendar & Watch
- Coding-Decoding – Numbers and Letters
- Cause & Effect
- Conclusive Reasoning
- Large & Small
- Negative Reasoning – Statement Analysis and Decision
- India’s Neighbors
- Countries, Capitals and Currencies
- Indian States & UTs
- Indian Parliament
- National and International Days and their Importance
- World Organization and Headquarters
- Indian Tourism Destination
- Indian Art & Culture
- Indian & International Sports
- Indian Research Institutes
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Climate Change and Environment
- Antonyms words
- A word of phrase
- Synonym word
- Equivalent words
- Common errors
- Writers & Compositions- Prose & Poetry
- Unseen Passage
- English Grammar
- Questions on Passage
- Basic Physics
- Basic Chemistry
- Basic Biology
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
Indian History & National Movement
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Vedic Culture
- Gupta Dynasty
- Maurya Dynasty
- Rajput period
- Sultanate period
- Mughal Empire
- Legislative Amendment and the British India Act, 1935
- Quit India Movement
- The Rise of British Raj and first freedom struggle
- Social and Economic Impact of the British Raj
- The early years of the Independence Movement
- Swadeshi and Civil Disobedience Movement
- Revolutionary Movement and the Rise of Extremism
- Political Geography of India and the World
- Climate and Weather
- Time Zone
- Population Change and Migration
- Physical Geography of India and the World: River and its Valleys, Groundwater resources, Desert and dry areas, Mountains and glaciers, and Mineral resources
- Economic reforms in 1991 and the economy thereafter
- Post-2014 economic reforms: Agricultural reforms, Structural reforms, Labor reforms, Financial improvement, and GST
- Indian Economy from 1947 to 1991: Planning commission and five-year plans, Green revolution, Development of mixed economy: private and public sector, Milk development and operation flood, Nationalization and reforms of banks
Indian Constitution & Public Administration
- Indian Constitution: Salient features of the Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, Parliamentary system, Federal system, Union, and Union Territories, and Union State Relations, Judicial Structure, Supreme Court, High Court
- District Administration
- Local Bodies and Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Whole Numbers, Fractions and Decimals
- Simple Arithmetic Equations
- Exponent and Powers
- Square and Square Roots
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
After the candidate successfully applies for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recruitment application form, the authority releases the admit card online. Therefore, in order to download the hall ticket, the candidates must visit the official website of UPSSSC (uppsc.up.nic.in). Subsequently, the candidates must provide their valid credentials to download it. A few key points related to the admit card have been mentioned below.
- The UPSSSC admit card is an important document as it contains information related to the exam such as exam centre, reporting time, roll number.
- Therefore, candidates must check it carefully.
- However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authority.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Answer Key
Once the UPSSSC Recruitment exam is conducted, the official authority releases the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) answer key shortly. A few important points related to the answer key have been mentioned below.
The answer key can be downloaded from the official website.
Furthermore, it contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam, as well as the candidate’s answers.
Therefore, the candidates can easily estimate their result & start preparing for the subsequent rounds of the recruitment.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Result
The candidates must visit the official website in order to download the UPSSSC recruitment result. Thereafter, the candidates can download the UPSSSC result & then proceed forward towards the subsequent stage of selection. Furthermore, once the authority declares the final Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) result, the shortlisted candidates are offered a job in the department, wherein the vacancy was posted.
UPSSSC Recruitment Cut Off 2021
The candidates who meet the required cut off as per their category (General, OBC, ST, ST) will be qualified for the interview round. In order to check the cut off PDF, the candidates must visit the official website i.e. (uppsc.up.nic.in). Furthermore, we have mentioned the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Cut Off 2020, in the table below. With its help, the candidates can estimate the upcoming year’s cut off marks & start preparing accordingly.
Cut Off Marks
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
The UPSSSC PET exam consists of two stages: the preliminary exams and the mains exam. The candidates clearing the Prelims will be called in for the Mains exam. However, they have to ensure they meet the minimum cutoff marks.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
NOTE: The candidate will be eligible for an interview only if they score more than cutoff marks in the written examination.
UPSSSC Recruitment Highlights 2021
The candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) highlights from the table below.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Junior Assistant Examination
- Forest Guard
- Boring Technician
- Revenue Inspector
- Assistant Statistical Officer
- Conductor Examination
- Revenue Inspector Exam
- Junior Engineer
- Tubewell Operator
- Lower Subordinate Services
- Cane Supervisor
- Computer Operator
- Yuva Vikas Adhikari Exam
- Tire Inspector
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Mode Of Exam
About UPSSSC 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization that holds the responsibility to conduct civil service examinations for appointments to various Group C and Group D posts. The UPSSSC conducts various examinations within the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was constituted under the provisions of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014 (often shortened to UPSSSC Act 2014). Furthermore, the current commission was formed after it was recognised that there was a need for a recruitment drive to attract people to Group 'C' and Group 'D' positions within the state departments dealing with civil services.