URATPG 2023 is scheduled to be held in August 2023, by the University of Rajasthan (RU). URATPG 2023 Admit card has been released on the official website. URATPG or University of Rajasthan Postgraduate Entrance Test is conducted to provide admission to the eligible candidates in Postgraduate courses in various fields such as Botany, Chemistry, English, Hindi, French, Law, etc. This exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. Furthermore, candidates who qualify for this entrance test will be required to fill the application form for a particular course related to their test subject. Candidates must go through the complete article to know further about URATPG 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
URATPG 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the URATPG 2023 exam status from the below table:
University of Rajasthan Post Graduate Admission Test 2023 Status
|July 8 to July 15, 2023|
URATPG Latest Updates
- The University of Rajasthan has released the admit card for the URATPG 2023 entrance examination.
- The URATPG 2023 exam will take place from July 8 to July 15.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University of Rajasthan, uniraj.ac.in.
- To download the URATPG hall ticket, candidates will need their application number and password.
- The application form submission process for URATPG closed on July 1.
- Successful candidates in the exam will be eligible for admission into Post Graduate (PG) courses at the University of Rajasthan.
- The admit card contains important information such as the candidate's name, roll number, registration number, assigned test center, exam date, and guidelines to follow.
- Candidates must affix a passport-size self-attested photograph in the designated space on the admit card.
- Entry to the exam center will strictly require a valid admit card; candidates without it will not be allowed to enter.
URATPG 2023 Important Dates
The university is yet to announce the exam dates of URAT PG. The of events of URATPG 2023 are mentioned in the given below table.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||July 1, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 5, 2023|
|URATPG 2023 Exam Date||July 8 to July 15|
|Merit List||August 2023|
URATPG 2023 Admit Card
The University of Rajasthan will release the URATPG Admit card 2023 f
or the postgraduates programs in an online mode. Eligible candidate who has applied for the postgraduate course admission in URATPG can go through the following section to have more knowledge for the admit card release for p.g courses.
- URATPG Admit card for the postgraduates will release in an online mode from the third week of June 2023.
- The candidate will be provided the link for the hall ticket on the official website.
- It is compulsory for all the appearing candidate of URATPG to carry out the admit card during the exam.
- Entry to the exam hall cannot be done without the admit card.
- All the important instructions related to the exam will be published backside of the admit card.
- Candidate are advised to download the card before the deadline or the link will be disappeared from the website.
URATPG 2023 Answer Key
Candidates appearing for the URATPG 2023 can calculate their expected score with the help of the Anwer key released by the authority. More details can be found from the below-mentioned points.
- The University of Rajasthan will release the answer key for the pg programs in an online mode on the official website.
- The candidate will be given an answer key two times for the particular pg course they have applied for.
- Firstly the provisional answer key will be released after the exam so that a candidate can calculate their total and number of the wrong attempt they have made in the exam.
- Any grievance in provisional Answer key can be reported to the authority in an online mode too.
- For doing so, A candidate have to upload any document of proof .
- The final answer key is produced later by considering the grievances and concerns raised by the candidates.
- No query would be considered after the release of the final answer key.
URATPG 2023 Result
The University of Rajasthan will release the Result card for its postgraduates program in an online mode. Candidates who will be appearing for the test will eligible to view the result. More descriptions are provided below.
- The scorecard for the URATPG can be downloaded from the official website.
- Login credential will be required to download the result .
- Candidates will be able to check their URATPG score with the help of URATPG result card 2023 required to download it.
- Once the scorecard is available on the website candidate are required to download it for future purposes.
URATPG 2023 Counselling
- A candidate whose name will appear in the merit list will be called for the counseling
- All the eligible candidate have to present at the counseling center as per the schedule
- The required documentation must be carried out during the counseling
- If any of the selected candidates is absent during the counseling, their admission will be canceled and offers to the other candidate
- A candidate has to report to the allotted college (through counselling) as per the schedule.
URAT PG 2023 Courses and Seat Intake
The following courses are offered at various faculty and departments of the university under the University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate (URAT PG).
University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses & Intake
|Faculty ||Course offered ||Seat Intake |
|Faculty of Arts ||MA in English ||60 seats |
|MA in French ||20 seats |
|MA in Hindi||60 seats |
|MA in Philosophy ||60 seats |
|MA in Sanskrit ||60 seats |
|MA in Urdu||60 seats |
|PG Diploma in Jain Studies and Archeology||15 seats |
|PG Diploma in European Studies ||25 seats|
|Faculty of Commerce||PG Diploma in Banking and Finance ||60 seats|
|PG Diploma in Cooperation||60 seats|
|PG Diploma in Project Planning and Infrastructure Management ||30 seats|
|PG Diploma in Management of Small Scale and Agro Industries||30 seats|
|PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking||30 seats|
|PG Diploma in Financial Analytics and Control||30 seats|
|MCom ||180 seats |
|Master of Cost Control and Accounts||60 seats |
|MCom - Business Administration ||120 seats |
MCom - Economic Administration Financial Management
MCom - Cooperation
|120 seats |
|Faculty of Education ||MEd||20 seats |
|MLib Sc. and Info. Sciences||20 seats|
|Faculty of Fine Arts||MA in Dramatics||20 seats|
|MA in Drawing and Painting||12 seats |
|MPA (Vocal and Instrumental -Sitar)||12 seats (6 each)|
|MA in Music (Vocal and Instrumental -Sitar)||12 seats (6 each)|
|PG Diploma in Dramatics||25 seats |
|Faculty of Law||LLM ||75 seats |
|PG Diploma in Criminology||60 seats|
|PG Diploma in Labour Law||180 seats|
|PG Diploma in Taxation ||60 seats|
|Faculty of Management ||MBA ||60 seats |
|Faculty of Science ||MSc in Botany||25 seats|
|MSc in Chemistry ||50 seats|
|MSc in Geography ||40 seats |
|MSc in Geology||10 seats |
|MSc in Home Science||45 seats |
|MA/ MSc in Mathematics||90 seats |
|MA/ MSc in Statistics||30 seats |
|MSc in Zoology||25 seats|
|MSc in Envt Science ||20 seats |
|MSc in Physics||35 seats |
|MA/ MSc in Psychology ||30 seats |
|Faculty of Social Science ||MA/ MSc in Anthropology||30 seats |
|MA in Economics||120 seats |
|MA in History ||120 seats |
|MA in Pol Science||120 seats |
|MA in Pub. Administration||120 seats |
|MA in Sociology||120 seats |
|MA in Museology and Conservation||30 seats |
|PG Diploma in Indian Culture||60 seats |
URATPG 2023 Application Form
The applicants need to know all the details about URATPG Application Form 2023.
Also, they must fill the complete application form and submit it before the last date.
Following are the details about URATPG Application Form 2023:
- Application Form will be available online on the Rajasthan University official website.
- Applicants can go to the official website and start filling the application form.
- While the filled online application form must be submitted by the due date.
- There is no need to submit any hard copy of the application form. While the hard copy of the filled application must be kept for reference.
- Candidates will have to first complete the registration process.
- An applicant can apply for a maximum of 3 subjects through one application.
- Application Fee must also be submitted while submitting the application form.
- After completing the registration process they will have to fill the application form by entering their educational details, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After paying the application fee the applicant will be redirected to fill the online application form on the official website of the University of Rajasthan.
URATPG 2023 Application Fee
The candidates will be required to submit the following amount as an application fee:
URTAPG Application Fee 2023
Option for No. of Subjects
General and Other
Opting for one subject
Opting for two subjects
Opting for three subjects
Mode of Payment:
The application fee has to be paid online through ICICI Bank payment gateway (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking).
URATPG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have complete information about the URATPG Eligibility Criteria 2023. Besides this, the candidates must ensure that they fill the application form only after ensuring their eligibility.
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan University PG Admission 2021:
- Applicants should have cleared their 10+2 from a recognized Board or they must have cleared an equivalent exam.
- Besides this, they must have completed their Bachelor's Degree.
- Also, the candidate must have cleared their Bachelor's Degree with minimum qualifying marks required.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be different for different courses and also depends on the category to which the candidate belongs.
- Furthermore, they will also have to qualify for the entrance exam by securing the URATPG 2021 cut off marks.
NOTE: If at any stage it is found that information provided by the candidate is wrong or they have intentionally provided the wrong information, their applications will be rejected. Hence they will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. No request regarding this will be entertained.
URATPG 2023 Exam Pattern
The University of Rajsthan announces the Exam pattern for the pg courses along with the notification. Candidates are required to get familiar with the pattern of the exam before appearing for the entrance test. Instruction is provided in this section:
|Types of Exam||Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)|
|Duration of the Exam||2 hours|
|Total number of questions||100|
- The question in the exam will be given from the Undergraduate level curriculum of the University of Rajasthan
- For every right attempt, 1 mark will be awarded and there is no negative marking for this exam.
URATPG 2023 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the Postgraduate test at the University of Rajsthan must be prepared before the exam. The syllabus will include the curriculum of the qualifying exam of the candidate and in addition to this the basic syllabus will include the following section and topics mentioned in the table
URATPG Syllabus 2023
| General -knowledge||current affairs, Basic science, History, Geography, Political science, Economy|
| Mental Ability||Logical and Analytical reasoning, coding, Decoding, series completion, and Blood relation series|
|Basic English||Synonyms, Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, and Misspelt words.|
URATPG 2023 Highlights
About University of Rajasthan
The University of Rajasthan was founded on 8 January 1947 by the Indian Government to promote education in pre-independence India. The University of Rajasthan is the oldest in the state of Rajasthan. The University was re-accreditated with an 'A' grade by NAAC. The status of University with Potential for Excellence was also awarded to this University by the UGC. The university offers UG, PG, and Diploma and PH.D. courses in various fields such as Engineering, Arts, Business, Technology, language courses etc.