Interested in taking the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test 2023? Get all the information you need here - from exam format to application process and eligibility criteria. Are you interested in pursuing a career in nursing and midwifery? The WB ANM GNM Entrance Test 2023 offers the chance to take a crucial step towards achieving this goal. Get an understanding of what's involved, from the exam format to the application process and eligibility criteria, before making your decision.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will be administering an Optical Mark Recognition (OMR)-based Common Entrance Test in ANM (Revised) and GNM courses for the year 2023 to permit admission into various colleges and institutes in the state of West Bengal, to pursue the two-year Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (Revised) course, as well as the three-year General Nursing & Midwifery course program, for the academic session commencing in 2023-24.
- Tentative date of examination: 2nd July,2023 (Sunday)
- Online Registration for ANM & GNM-2023: 17.01.2023-13.02.2023
Overview of the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test
The WB ANM GNM Entrance Test 2023 is a multiple-choice based exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. It tests the academic knowledge, communication and problem solving skills of all the candidates seeking admission into Nursing colleges in West Bengal. The exam consists of 150 questions in total from Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology, with 40 questions from each subject. Candidates must achieve a minimum score in order to be considered for admission and successful candidates are awarded seats in the allotted Nursing colleges across the state.
Application Process for the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test.
The application process for the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test 2023 begins with filling an online application form and submitting it to the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Candidates will have to submit a scanned copy of their recent photograph, 10th and 12th marksheet and signatures in order to be considered for admission. As part of the application process, candidates are also required to pay an application fee. It is important that all documents must be accurate and submitted on time or the application may be rejected by the board.
How to apply for West Bengal Joint Entrance Test ANM & GNM Courses ?
Application Process: Steps and Documents Required:
- Applicants must complete the online application form and submit the relevant documents to secure a place in the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test 2023.
- The documents required include one original valid government-issued ID proof, an attested copy of 10th and 12th Mark Sheet, two recent passport size photographs and a filled-in application form.
- Once all these documents are successfully submitted, applicants will be issued with an admit card which they must bring with them on the day of the exam.
- Applicants must also pay a fee to participate in the test.
Eligibility Criteria for the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test
To be eligible for the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test 2023, applicants must have minimum educational qualifications of a 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Candidates must also possess a valid admit card issued by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board and meet the applicable age criteria.
- All candidates appearing for the entrance test must make sure they satisfy all eligibility criteria before applying.
Exam Format and Syllabus.
The exam format of the WB ANM GNM Entrance Test 2023 is multiple-choice based.
- The questions will be drawn from four subject areas - Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Each area consists of 40 questions giving a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- To ensure a thorough understanding of the syllabus, it is important for candidates to go through the official course curriculum before writing the exam.
- This will give them an insight into all the topics that they must cover and their difficulty level. Candidates must also take practice tests on a regular basis to get used to the time constraints of completing 150 questions within 2 hours 30 minutes.