WB D.El.Ed 2020 Admission Notification has been released by West Bengal Board Of Primary Education. Candidates who are eligible as per NCTE norms for Two years D.EL.ED course (Regular & Face to Face mode) for the Session 2020-22 can apply through online application on the official website until 14 September 2020(extended). Qualified candidates will get the admission into the institution, that is recognized by the NCTE, affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary Education. Go through the complete article to know about WB D.El.Ed 2020 examination in detail.
- WB D.El.Ed 2020 Application form has been released & the last date to apply for Two years D.EL.ED course (Regular) is 14 September as the date has been extended.
WB D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form
WB D.EI.Ed 2020 application form for session 2020-21 has been made available from 10 August 2020. Candidates can apply for the same through online mode only. All the information related to WB DEIEd 2020 registration is given below:
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The application form will be available on the official website of the WBBPE (wbbprimaryeducation.org).
- No other mode of application, except online, will be accepted by the authority.
- WB D.EI.Ed application form 2020 last date is in June 2020.
How to Fill the WB D.EI.Ed 2020 Application Form?
Following are the steps that the candidates can follow for filling the West Bengal D.El.Ed 2020 online application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of WBBPE for the registration.
- Step 2: Click on the "Apply Now" button appear on the website page.
- Step 3: Application form page will open, here candidates have to fill all required information in the application form very carefully.
- Step 4: After filling all the details mark the declaration and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 5: Pay the requisite application fee to complete the registration process.
- Step 6: After the registration process is complete, candidates can take the printout of the dully filled application form for future reference.
WB D.EI.Ed 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to log in at the Application Portal and follow the instructions thereafter, for making online payment of application fee. Check the WB D.EI.Ed exam fee structure is given below as per different categories:
WB DEIEd Exam Fee
|General/OBC categories||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/PH categories||Rs. 50/-|
|Vocational Category seats, In-Service & Ex-Serviceman categories||Rs. 100/-|
NOTE: The above-given fee is as per last year. The correct fee will be as updated as soon as it will be announced by the official authority.
WB D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the WB D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility criteria before proceeding with the registration process. The eligibility criteria for West Bengal Diploma in Elementry Education Exam is given below in detail:
Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- The upper age limit is 35 years for general category and SC/ST/PH category is 40 years.
- Whereas, for OBC-A & OBC-B category, candidates should not be above 38 years of age.
- Note 1: This upper age limit is not applicable for the in-service teachers, appointed before 03 September 2001.
- Note 2: Ex-Serviceman candidates will get the benefit of age relaxation as per rules.
- Note 3: Applicants who possess SC/ST/OBC-A and OBC-B category certificates issued by the competent authority of other states, shall be given the benefits/concession at par with General (Unreserved) category candidates.
- Candidates should have passed (10+2) H.S or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/Council/University and score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks/aggregate of the best five.
- The relaxation of 5% marks will be provided to those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman category.
- If in case, there are no aggregate marks, 50% / 45% of the total of the best five scores excluding EVS (where it is not an elective subject) will be counted for eligibility.
- Candidates must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level with Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali as a compulsory subject and carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali medium Institutions (as the case may be).
- Also, candidates have studied English of 100 marks as the second/other languages.
WB D.El.Ed 2020 Merit List
WB D.El.Ed 2020 Merit List will be announced by the official authority on the official website of the WB DElEd.
- If the candidates have their name in the rank list that does not mean guarantee admission.
- Admission will be provided based on the document verification with an original document regarding the percentage of the marks, dob and reservation category also.
WB D.El.Ed 2020 Seat Intake
As per the approval of the NCTE, the intake capacity of each institution will be displayed against each institute. However, the decision regarding the additional intake of 50 seats in respect of District Institute of Education and Training, Jhargram will be notified after the declaration of the official authority.
As per the last year information, the intake capacity of each institution is given below:
For Government/ Govt. Spon./ Govt. Aided Institute
WB D.El.Ed Seats Available in Government Institute
|Intake||General||SC(22%)||ST(6%)||OBC-A(10%)||OBS-B(7%)||PH(3%)||Deputed In-Service Teacher||Ex-Service Teachers||Vocational|
For Private/ Self-Financed Institute
The above-given information is as per last year and will be updated when the official authority releases the seat matrix for the year 2020-21.
WB D.El.Ed 2020 Fee Structure
The Government Institution will decide their course fee as per the existing fees-structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education. However, the course fee for the Un-aided Self-financed Non-Government Institutions it will be Rs.12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only per quarter in addition to Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand) only per month as Hostel Fees.