JEE Main 2018 Admit Card date is released by CBSE. The offline exam will be conducted on 08 April 2018 and online exam dates are 15-16 April 2018. Also, All the applicants should have an aadhar card as aadhar number has been made mandatory for registration. Moreover, those candidates who don’t have aadhar card, they should enrol for a new aadhar card as soon as possible. New Changes in JEE Main score calculation is incubated last year. Whereas, the correction and removal of discrepancy in Uploaded Image(s) are closed now.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest News: JEE Main Application Form for first session has been released by NTA. Click here> Form.
JEE Mains 2018 is an important exam to procure a seat in top engineering colleges like 32 NITs, CFTIs, IIITs and other government colleges. Also, Joint Entrance Exam (MAIN) is an eligibility exam for Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced). CBSE released the notification along with admission process for jee main 2018 in December 2017. Official Application Form Correction link is given below, And correction will be open from 09 January to 22 January 2018. Finally, good news for students who have less than 75%, that candidate is eligible to appear in JEE Main 2018 examination.
Read especially relevant information about JEE Main 2018, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Cutoff, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Result Dates, Counselling Procedure. And, the application process changes, read the new procedure below. Also, follow the official website of JEE Main 2018 for all the latest updates. The dates for admit card, results, etc. are not yet released. Get them on the official website. Link for the same is provided below. Also stay in touch with us to be updated with the same.
This year only 11.48 lack Students have registered for the JEE Main exam. This is the least number of registrations recorded in the last FOUR years.
JEE Main Important Update
- And JEE Advanced dates are also announced by IIT Kanpur i.e. 20 May 2018.
- Finally, MHRD asked CBSE to go for JEE MAIN Exam instead of waiting for approval for the single engineering entrance exam. Since this entrance test is of national importance and around 14 lakhs students appear in Joint Entrance Examination.
- JEE Main Offline exam & Online date is officially announced by CBSE. The application form, the correction window is closed now.
- Furthermore, The free downloadable JEE Study Material section is available below.
JEE Main Admit Card 2018
Further, the Admit card of JEE Main 2018 will be available from the first week of March. Also, Candidates who submitted their form successfully can download it only. Further, the link for admit card will be activated here also. Moreover, the Admit Card Contains important details. So, the candidates must check the details carefully.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna University
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
The Admit card/Hall Ticket contains following details.
- Candidate Name.
- Roll Number.
- Exam time and Center of Exam.
- Identity Features like signature and photograph.
Note: In a case of any discrepancy in admit card, contact the JEE Main Secretariat.
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates:
These Jee Mains 2018 Exam Dates are released by exam conducting authority. Furthermore, Check the updated information frequently.
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates: Exam Calender
|S.No.||Important JEE Events||Dates as per CBSE|
|1.||Release of Admission Notification||22 November 2017|
|2.||Commencement of Online Application Form||01 December 2017|
|3.||Deadline for Application Form||01 January 2018|
|4.||Facility for photograph and signature correction||08 December 2017 (onwards)|
|5.||Deadline to Submit Application Fee||02 January 2018|
|6.||Opening of Correction Window|
|7.||Availability of Admit Card for Downloading||Second Week of March 2018|
|8.||JEE Mains 2018 exam date (Offline Exam) PAPER-1 & 2||08 April 2018|
|9.||Online Examination Date (Computer Based Test)||15-16 April 2018|
|10.||Unofficial Answer Keys||Same day of exam|
|11.||Official JEE Main Answer Keys & OMR Sheet Display Release||24-27 April 2018|
|12.||Declaration of Result (Availability of Scorecard & Rank List)||30 April 2018|
|13.||JEE (Advanced) Registration Commencement||28 April 2018 10:00 AM to Tuesday, 2 May 2018 05:00 PM|
|14.||Registration (with late Fee)||3-4 May 2018 05:00 PM|
|15.||JEE Advanced Admit Card Download||10-21 May 2018|
|16.||JEE Advanced online Exam
|20 May 2018
9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
14:00 PM to 17:00 Noon
|17.||Counselling for JEE Main begins||Last week of May|
Candidates should make a note of important JEE Main 2018 Exam dates. Also, The Offline Exam (Pen and Paper based) for PAPER-1 (B.E/B.Tech) and PAPER-2 (B.arch/B.Plan) will be conducted on Sunday, 08 April 2018. Also, Online Exam (Computer Based) for PAPER-1 (B.E/B.Tech) will be on 15-16 April 2018.
How to do correction in JEE Main 2018 Application Form
The steps to do the correction in jee main form is mention below. The CBSE released the official notification in this regard via CBSE/JEE/2017-18. The students are advised to check the notification in detail and proceed accordingly. official notification link is given below.
- CBSE opened the JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction, And facility to edit the specific details is available from 09 January to 22 January 2018.
- And, the applicants get the provision to do corrections in uploading images (photograph and Signature) before the admit card printing.
- Also, the candidates cannot change the mode from computer-based test (online) examination to pen & paper based (offline) test is not allowed.
- Furthermore, Alteration in some of the details in the application form such as the change in mode from offline to online, centre/City, change in paper, etc. May be allowed.
- Candidates should fill the application forms with utmost correctness without any mistakes.
- Finally, read about official notification about the correction in JEE Main form here.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form
Following are the application process to fill the jee main form 2018. The Online Application Form is available now. The official application link is given below.
- First of all, the candidates applying for Jee Main should have a valid Aadhar Number.
- Also, read about JEE Main 2018 Application Form here.
- However, if Aadhar enrollment is not available at the centre then provide the Aadhar Registration No./Registration Number. referred by facilitation Centres.
- And, Applicants must check eligibility criteria mentioned in information bulletin before filling the application form.
- Also, the candidates must check the correctness of his name and his/her parent’s name on the online application form. And, It must match with Class 12th/ equivalent qualifying certificate.
- And, Don’t Use prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr/Mrs/Smt./Col etc.
- Further, Candidates should use their own email id and mobile number while applying. So, that applicants can get the important information via email and SMS directly.
- And, The Decision of JEE Apex Board will be final in all matters of JEE Mains Exam 2018.
- Detailed JEE Main Application Format.
|The official Link for JEE Main application Form –
Note: Candidates must ensure that they are filling the genuine online application form available at JEE (Main) official Website (www.jeemain.nic.in).
Required Documents for filling the form of JEE Main 2018
- The documents should include all educational certificates like 10 board mark sheet and 12th board admit card, etc.
- Aadhaar Card and all its details.
- A scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
- A scanned copy of the photograph of the candidate.
- scanned signature of mother/father/guardian of the candidate.
- Credit Card/Debit Card details or the required application fee in cash for the application fee.
Application & Registration Fees:
|Category||For general and OBC (Male): offline||For SC/ST and Female: Offline||General and OBC (Male) & SC/ST and female: Online|
|Paper 1||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 500 (Unreserved & OBCE Male) Rs. 250 (For all Females)|
|Paper 1 & 2 Both||Rs. 1800||Rs. 900||Rs. 1300 (Male: Unreserved & OBC) Rs. 650 (For SC/ST & Female)|
For overseas students, application form fees are as follows. And for offline and online modes, the fess is same but differ for male and female candidates.
- Male- Rs. 2500/- for paper 1 only and for paper 1 & 2, the price is 3800/-.
- Female- Rs. 1250/- for paper 1 only and for both papers 1 & 2, the price is Rs.1900/-.
Note: Fees calculation button is available on official website. calculate your fees before filling the form by filling your presumed details.
JEE Mains 2018 Exam Date
The jee main 2018 dates are finally announced by CBSE and information Brochure is available.
|Pen & Paper Based Examination||8 April 2018 (Sunday)|
|Computer Based Examination||15-16 April 2018 (Sunday & Monday)|
प्रवेश अधिसूचना जेईई मुख्य 2018 के बारे में पढ़ें|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2018? And fill the Application Form?
The Online application form filling starts from 1st December 2017. Before filling the form please check application form eligibility. Step by step application form filling procedure is given below.
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official website of CBSE Joint Entrance Exam Main 2018.
- Then, click on the “Apply for JEE (Main) 2018” link.
- Next, there will be some essential instructions on the page. Applicants must read those instructions carefully proceeding further.Then, click on “Proceed to apply Online”link.
- Then, Fill all the details that will be asked in the authentication form and submit.
- Now, Online Application Form is in front of you.
- Here, Fill all the asked personal and academic details.
- Then, Verify your filled details before submitting the application form.
- Next, the applicants need to Upload Scanned Images of their recent coloured passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Further, click Browser and select the scanned images.
- Then, Final uploading of the scanned images.
- lastly, pay the test fee.
- Also, The applicants can pay the application fee either through online or offline mode as per their convenience.
- After confirming the fee payment, again login with allotted application number and selected password.
- Finally, Print acknowledgement page.
- Moreover, the candidates should keep this hard copy safe for future reference.
JEE Main login
How to Check the status of JEE Main application Form?
The candidates can check the application form status after submission. The form filling starts on 1st December 2018.
- The Applicants must check their application form and fees payment status on the official website. they can download the acknowledgement page only after the status is “OK” and the application form fee payment has been accepted.
- More than one application the from the same candidate will be marked invalid and rejected.
- The name of the candidate and his or her parents must be same as in class 12th mark sheet. No prefix/title is to be added.
- Also, The candidates get an option to modify some particulars after nearly a week of the deadline for the application form submission. But, No offline request for change is entertained. Moreover, the applicants are allowed to make changes in certain fields only.
- Furthermore, The Honourable High Court of Delhi alone have the right to take decisions over any matters related to IIT JEE Main 2018 as JEE Apex Board at CBSE Delhi organizes JEE Main 2018.
- Also, The decision of JEE Apex Board will be final in case of any eligibility disputes.
- Further, A candidate should have personal and valid E-mail ID and contact number should be retained same to receive important information or updates regarding JEE MAIN 2018 via SMS and email.
- Finally, The candidates should address all the correspondence related to JEE Main 2018 to the below address.
The Executive Board (JAB)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
H-149, Sector -63, Noida,
District – Gautam Budh Nagar, 201309 (U.P.)
हिंदी में जेईई मुख्य 2018 सूचना के बारे में पढ़ें | यहां क्लिक करे.
JEE Main Syllabus:
The Syllabus of Joint Entrance Examination Main covers and based on the topics from class 11th and 12th and 10+2 board Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. JEE Mains 2018 syllabus is prepared by the exam conducting body i.e. CBSE. Moreover, topics taught in 11th and 12th of CBSE, ICSE and State Boards are included. So, It is important for admission seekers to prepare from both (XI and XII) class syllabus.
Syllabus for Paper 1
Syllabus for Paper 2
- Aptitude Test syllabus
And, the candidates must refer Information Brochure of JEE Mains for the syllabus. Also, applicants must try to cover all the topics to score well in the exam.
Download New Syllabus pdf of JEE Main 2018 Here.
JEE MAIN 2018 Eligibility Criteria
What is the JEE Main Exam Eligibility Criteria? Following are the Eligibility Criteria to secure the seats in 31 NITs and CFTIs:
- Qualifying Examination: The candidates should have secured more than 75% marks in the 12th board from CBSE, State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The exemption in Board Marks: Relaxation of 5% will be for those who belong to SC/ST category (65% for SC/ST) is given.
- Subjects: The qualification exam must be passed/appearing in 5 subjects includes Physics, Chemistry, Maths with English and option Subject.
- No Minimum Marks: There are no minimum marks required to sit for the exam but candidate must pass the qualifying exam.
- No Minimum Marks: there are no minimum marks required to sit for the exam but candidate must pass the qualifying exam.
- The Number of Attempts/Passing Year: The candidates who appeared and passed senior secondary board exams in 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply. Moreover, Appearing candidates of 2018 are also eligible to apply. Also, only three attempts are allowed to clear the main exam. And two consecutive attempts for JEE Advanced exam.
Also, it is mandatory to qualify Joint Entrance Examination (Main0 2018 to get admission in participating colleges.
- Diploma Holders: Applicants with Diploma are allowed to appear in the exam for admission into IITs only but not into JEE Main colleges. So, Diploma candidates can give JEE Main to appear further in JEE Advanced only.
Age Criteria: JEE Main 2018 Age Limit
- Date of Birth: The candidates should be born on or after 01 October 1993.
- The exemption in DOB: Relaxation of 5 years upper age limit for SC/ST & PWD applicants, means the D.O.B must fall on or after 1st October 1988.
List of Qualifying Examination
Significant Changes: JEE Main features introduced last year
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for Candidates appearing for JEE- Joint Entrance Examination 2018.
- And, No weight-age of 12th class percentage will be included in determining the All India Rank.
- Finally, the candidates have to score the given percentage to get admission in IITs, IIITs, NITs, and CFTIs. Where admission is on the basis of JEE MAINS Rank:
|Category||% age Marks|
|General and OBC||75|
- And, else the candidate should be in the top 20 percentile in 12th or equivalent.
- Finally, NO Changes have been made in the JEE Main Exam System.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern:
This year also JEE Main 2018 pattern remains the same. And the pattern of jee follows two papers in which paper 2 is optional for B.Arch aspirants. And the question paper will check the deep knowledge of participating candidates. So the students need to be industrious and have to put forth hard labour. Furthermore, though it can be tackled wisely and smartly as well. As a result, conceptual erudition is what is required.
Type of Examination:
The Examination pattern for JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 and paper 2 is described below in detail:
For JEE Main Paper 1
The paper 1 is for B.E/B.Tech/Engineering. and most of the students appearing in JEE Main opt for paper 1 only.
- Mode of Exam: Paper one will take place in both the modes i.e. Online (CBT) & (PBT) mode.
- Subjects: Paper 1 contains Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Type of Questions: only objective type MCQs will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- The number of questions: Total of 90 questions, 30 from each subject (PCM).
- Total Marks: 360 Marks.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, No marks will be deducted from the unattended question.
IIT JEE 2018 Pattern: Paper 1
|Subject Name||No of questions||Marks Allotted per question||Maximum Marks|
NOTE – JEE Examination Pattern has provision for negative marking. Hence, a candidate should answer a question only if they are confident about it. And, avoid guessing the answer as it may result in the deduction of marks.
For JEE Main Paper 2: Architecture stream candidates
The paper 2 or second paper is for those candidates who desire to pursue a career in B.Arch. and B.Planning.
- Mode of Exam: Paper two will take place in offline (Pen and Paper) mode only.
- Type of Questions: The mathematics and aptitude test paper will contain objective type questions. Whereas drawing test will be subjective and based on sketching.
- Number of Questions: There will be 30 objective type questions in Mathematics section. 50 question will be from Aptitude test section. And the paper contains two (02) questions of drawing test.
- Total Marks: Second paper is 390 overall marks.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration of exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
IIT JEE 2018 Pattern: Paper 2
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Marks Allotted per question||Maximum Marks|
|Aptitude test||50||4||200 Marks|
Mode of Examination for JEE Main 2018
|Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.)||Pen and Paper Based|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)||Pen and Paper based|
Choice of Medium of Questions Papers
|1.||All Test centres cities (English and Hindi Medium)||English and Hindi Medium|
|2.||Examination centre cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||English, Hindi and Gujarati|
Test Centres in India
IIT Jee Exam centres list available on the JEE Main website. Therefore, for the candidates in India can choose test centres among hundreds of centres in India.
International Exam Centres
And, JEE Main Exam Centers also include Kathmandu, Dubai, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore, Bahrain.
Moreover, The candidate must select four centres for Pen & Paper based examination. And, one city in case of online examination (CBT).
The Table showing cut off from the previous year exam
|2||Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||70|
Salient Features Joint Entrance Exam:
|Name of Exam||Joint Entrance Examination (Main)|
|Conducting Body||JEE Apex body|
|Exam Conducting Organization||CBSE|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper-based and Online Paper 1|
|Pen and Paper based Exam for Paper 2|
|Type of Exam||Paper 1 ( For B.E/B.Tech)|
|Paper 2 (For B.Arch/B.Planning)|
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Official Website: http://jeemain.nic.in/
Ask about college prediction and seat allotment at given below email id.
JEE Main 2018 Answer Key:
Further, Answer Key will be available online after the exams. For both i.e Online and Pen and Paper based format. As a result, one should check the official website for answer key exhibited by the CBSE. Also, there are two types of answer keys available i.e
- Official Answer Key by CBSE.
- Unofficial Answer keys by Coaching Institute.
And, The link to the answer key is available on this page also just after the exam.
How to calculate percentile of class XII marks?
The candidates must not confuse between “percentage” and “percentile”. these two terms are completely different entities. Whereas, a percentage is a number out of 100. but a percentile score of candidate shows the number of candidates who scored below that candidate in same Board examination.
Detail Information about Percentile calculation
- For paper 1, the percentile score will be calculated by considering five subjects as given below. A. Language B. Physics C. Mathematics D.Biology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Technical Vocational Subject. E.
- And for paper 2, the percentile score will be calculated by considering five subjects as given below. A. Mathematics B. Other four subjects.
- Whereas, if the candidates got only letter grades from the board instead of the equivalent percentage of marks, then such candidates must obtain a certificate from the same board mentioning the equivalent marks and need to submit it at the time of seat acceptance failing which the decision of CSAB/JoSAA will be final.
- Finally, The category wise cut off marks for the top 20 percentile are calculated on the basis of marks of all the SUCCESSFUL candidates of the respective boards in a particular year.
- And the cutoff marks for the candidates under people with disability (PWD) category will be same as the lowest among the cutoff marks for the candidates under Unreserved, other backward classes – Non- creamy layer, scheduled caste and scheduled tribes categories.
- Further, the top 20 cutoffs for the particular academic year will be considered for the candidates who pass 10+2 (or equivalent) in that year only.
- Also, If any board does not provide the details about the top 20 cutoff percentile, then such candidates need to produce a certificate from respective Board mentioning that he/she falls under top 20 percentile of the SUCCESSFUl candidates failing which the cutoff marks of CBSE will be considered.
JEE Main 2018 Result:
- Firstly, The result of JEE Main 2018 will be declared by CBSE on 30 April 2018.
- Also, the scorecard will represent the actual marks of Jee Paper-I. Also, the status of qualification for appearing in JEE Advanced 2018. This result will be a gateway to proceed towards phase-II exam i.e JEE Advanced. Further, a gateway only for those who will receive the status of qualifying.
- Also, the scorecard will contain two ranks – AIR (All India Rank)and All India category rank. AIR will be used for admission purpose while another rank is for information purpose only.
- Also, No scorecard will send to candidates individually. Also, have to download the result online on JEE Main official website only.
- Finally, top 2,24,000 (including all categories) JEE Main successful candidates will be allowed to seat in JEE Advanced.
How to Challenge the Answer Keys?
the unsatisfied candidates who are not satisfied with captured response may challenge the answer keys. The procedure to challenge the answer keys is mention below.
- The candidates need to fill the online application form, the link will be available on jeemain.nic.in around 27 April 2018.
- Furthermore, students need to pay Rs. 1000/- per question and the fees can be paid online.
- This fee is non-refundable but in case of each accepted challenge, the board will refund the amount to the candidate’s connected bank account.
- Finally, The JAB’s/CBSE’s decision on the Answer Key Challenges will be final and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
JEE Main 2018 Cutoffs
- The aspirants need to score at least the cutoff marks to become eligible for JEE Advanced and eligible for admission to top engineering colleges.
- And, the actual cutoff marks are available after the commencement of the test. But, the candidates can assume the approximate cutoff by having a look at the previous years’ cutoffs.
- Finally, JEE Main Cutoffs for the academic year 2017 was as follows.
- Common rank list -81
- other backward classes (OBC – NCL) – 49
- Scheduled caste 9SC) – 32
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) -27
- PWD – 1
JEE Main 2018 Counselling: Seat Allotment and Admission Process
The details of JEE Mains Counselling Process are described here.
- CSAB/JoSAA will conduct JEE Main 2018 counselling for admissions to IITs / NITs / IITs and CFTIs and rest of participating institutes.
- Whereas the candidates will get the admission on the basis of the All India Rank and their preference and number of seats available in Participating Institutes.
- And participation in counselling and seat allocation process is compulsory for the candidates to get a seat in participating engineering colleges.
- In addition to this list of participating colleges, Many colleges who are not part of counselling but offer admission on the basis of performance in JEE Main exam. And accepts JEE scorecard. So. the aspirants need to apply for those counselling directly.
Moreover, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the main regulating body for the JEE Main Counselling Process. As a result, JoSAA conducts counselling for all the participating institutes.
What is the procedure for counselling?
So, the procedure of Counselling will be as follows:
- Online Registration for Counselling
- Online Choice Filling & Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of Counselling Fee
- Reporting at the Counselling Venue
- Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Hence, Kindly visit JEE Main Counselling page for detailed information.
Firstly, Joint Seat Allocation Authority will allot the seats. Also, JoSAA has been conducting the JEE counselling and seat allotment from 2015. Also, candidates can procure the explicitly detailed list of participating institutes in Joint Entrance Exam Main information Bulletin. Before seat allotment, candidates need to register online and fill the choice of institutes. Also, they should lock their choice according to their preference.
Firstly, through Choice filling and locking, the applicants will be able to choose the institutes. Also, the branch of their preference. However, Only Main exam qualified students will be allotted seats through Counselling.
Check the jee main omr notification Here.
Frequently Asked Questions about JEE Main 2018:
These are frequently asked questions by aspirants. If you any query about the same please ask your question in the comment.
Q1. What will be the difficulty level of examination?
Ans. There are chances of upgrading the difficulty level of Joint Entrance Examination Main. And the difficulty level may be near to the level of Joint Entrance Examination Advanced. Furthermore, CBSE will set the paper in such a manner in order to test the scientific skill of the examinee.
Q2. How many attempts are allowed in JEE Main 2018?
Ans. The aspirants can appear for the examination for just three (3) times in their complete lifetime. But, it is compulsory for the students to satisfy the eligibility criteria, failing which their candidature may be rejected. However, when the national testing agency (NTA) accepts the offer to conduct the examination multiple times in the year. it may be possible that the test may take place twice in the same year.
Q3. How many students are allowed to sit/appear in JEE Advanced 2018?
Ans. The JAB (Joint Admission Board) has recently notified about the increase in a number of eligible candidates for JEE advanced from 2.20 lakh to 2.24 lakh. Also, the number of seats and other details regarding JEE 2018 will be published soon.
Q4. How many students appearing in JEE Mains 2018?
Ans. the number of students going to apply for Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2018 will be announced by CBSE on the exam day probably.
Q5. Which previous years question sets should I practice for the JEE Main exam 2018?
Ans. Preferably, Aspirants taking the test in 2018 should practice from last 5 years papers. And, look into AIEEE question bank. Also, read about the changes in pattern and find out the most important topics from where questions were asked previously.
How to Prepare for JEE Main 2018?
The Preparation Tips for Joint Entrance Exam is mention here.
Below is basic self-verified methods of preparations that would positively help the students to plan for the JEE Main 2018 examination:
- Study Timetable: The aspirants should make a proper study timetable.
- Syllabus & Examination Pattern: The candidates must have look at syllabus and examination pattern. In addition, the students should be well-versed with the topics from physics, chemistry and mathematics of class 11th and 12th. And, a good command over NCERT books is essential to score good marks in the examination.
- Right attitude: First of all, Candidates need to be peaceful, cool-headed & well prepared for any type of difficult situation.
- Good mentoring: One should focus on the concepts understanding and solving problems on daily basis. And, we should take guidance from a good mentor, the mentor may be your senior who already cracked the exam or an experienced teacher.
- Study Group: Applicant should make a healthy peer group, a group of people targeting to crack the exam with good rank and having good knowledge. Moreover, This will help you in keeping charged, optimistic and update you about change in exam pattern etc. Also, find newer ways of solving a problem.
- Prepare Revision Plan: Prepare a timetable where you find a time slot every day for revision of whatever you have studied and prepared till now.
- Time Management: Managing the time is as important as other parameters.
- Health: Relieving stress and maintaining the health is also equally essential.
- Important Information Regarding JEE Main 2018: Conducting body: CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Education. Colleges: More than 1000s of engineering colleges in India including 31 National Institute of Technology (NITs) CFTIs and IIITs. Level of Exam: National Level Engineering Entrance Exam. Stage: This is the first stage for JEE Advanced for Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) Admissions. Application Form released (Jee Main form 2018): 01 December 2018. Offline Exam Date: 08 April 2018 (Official Notification Releases by CBSE). Online Exam Date: 15-16 April 2018. Official website: www.jeemain.nic.in. Whereas, admission in IIT is solely depended on the JEE Advanced All India Rank.
JEE Main 2018 Study Material Download Section
Most noteworthy, download the following important Exam Question Paper Pdf for Preparation.
|Narayana IIT Academy JEE Sample Papers (Chemistry) Pdf- Click Here
FIIT Jee Sample Papers IIT JEE Main 2012 Pdf – Click Here
FIIT Jee Solutions IIT JEE 2013 Pdf – Click Here
JEE Sample Paper 2014 Pdf – Click Here
And to gather more information, visit official site jeemain.nic.in/
JOSAA and CSAB Admission Procedure
As per guidelines by Ministry of HRD, The counselling of IITs/NITs/IITs/GFTIs for the academic session 2018-19 will be organised jointly by CSAB and list of institutes will be displayed on JOSAA website josaa.nic.in. Furthermore, The joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2018 will admit successful candidates of JEE Main 2018 on the basis of All India Rank and Category. The admission in the academic session 2018-19 of Engineering/Technology and Architecture/Planning course pan India via centralized seat allocation procedure. Finally, Chairman CSAB 2018 decisions will be final for allocating of an institute and/or branch of 31 National Institute of Technology, 20 Indian Institutes of Information Technology, and 18 other Government Funded Institutes (GFTIs). Follow csab.nic.in and josaa.nic.in for updated news and guidelines.
Drop in JEE Applicants
There is a major drop in JEE Main Application this year. looking at the last four-year graph, there was an increase in number until 2015. And afterwards, its start decreasing every year.
|Year||No. of Students|
Nationa Testing Agency
The National Tes Agency (NTA) is recently got approval from Union Cabinet Headed by PM Modi. Furthermore, NTA is likely to conduct Joint Entrance Examination (Main) and other exams form 2019. Hence, it will also relieve CBSE from organising all the 5 exams except 10th and 12th board.
Finally, “Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding JEE MAIN 2018“
jee mains 2018 exam date, jee mains 2018 syllabus pdf download, jee main 2018 application form, jee main 2018 pattern, jee main 2018 form, jee main 2018 date.