CBSE has conducted the offline JEE Main 2018 paper 1 on 08 April 2019. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the official authority which conducts competitive entrance examinations like JEE Main and NEET, has conducted the JEE Main 2019 Offline Pen and Paper today. Around Ten Lakhs students appeared for Joint Entrance Examination Paper 1 on 08 April 2019. Now JEE Main will be conducted in ONLINE (Computer Based Test) Only.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Main Online Application Form 2020 has been released by NTA. Click here> Application Form.
JEE Main 2019 Offline Pen and Paper Analysis Here
The candidates who are taking offline mode examination attend paper 1 in the morning whereas paper 2 will be concluded in the afternoon shift. Around 10.4 lakh students have registered for JEE Main in total. The official answer keys of this exam will be released in the last week of this month. However, several private agencies are expected to release unofficial answer keys after the completion of the exam today.
Read about JEE Main April Application Form Here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2018 Offline Pen and Paper Analysis Here
10.4 Lakhs Students Appeared
Around Ten Lakhs Students Appeared in Paper one today.