Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021 session will be conducted by Nagaland University. It offers B.tech (Bachelor of Technology) courses in the first year for the 10+2 students. And it is also for the lateral entry for the diploma degree holder. Nagaland University, School of Engineering & Technology invites application for admission to B.Tech. Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021 will initiate in June. Candidates may read the complete details regarding the Nagaland Admission 2021.
How to apply for Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Nagaland admission 2021.
- Firstly, the candidates should meet the eligibility criteria i.e. 50% aggregate in 12th standard in CBSE Board or it’s equivalent.
- Then, the students should apply for the Exam via online only.
- Also, online charges will be Rs. 250/- for general category and Rs. 200/- for the reserved ones.
- Further, preparation of the merit list will entirely base on the performance of 12th Board.
- Also, proclivity will go in favour of the students acquiring high marks.
- Moreover, the selection will be based on performance in the JEE Main 2020.
- But, the students must have Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Chemistry or Biology.
Nagaland Admission 2021 Counselling Process
The Counselling will be held by Nagaland University and depends on finalization by Nagaland Government.
- The dates regarding the counselling, selection, and nomination of candidates, available on the official website of the Directorate i.e. https://nagalanduniversity.ac.in/English/
- The date of Counselling for allotment of seats shall be finalized only on receipt of
allotment of seats from the State Government of Nagaland.
- Allotment of the seat will be on the basis of JEE Main scorecard.
- Preference of candidates shall be considered subject to availability of seats in the
particular discipline as per his/her Merit position.
- No candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for a particular discipline or particular college/institution.
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right of nomination of
eligible candidates if the situation so demands.
Documents Required for Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2020
The documents for Nagaland B.Tech admission 2020 counselling are listed below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021: Entrance Exam
- Class 10th mark sheet and respective certificate (i.e passing out certificate).
- Class XII mark sheet and respective certificate (i.e passing out certificate).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Identity Proof (like Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport etc).
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Six passport size photographs.
- JEE Main 2021 scorecard and admit card.
- Category Certificate.