Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling for 2020 session will be conducted by the Nagaland University, an institution located in the northeast part of our country. It offers B.tech (Bachelor of Technology) courses in the first year for the 10+2 students. And it is also for the lateral entry for the diploma degree holder. Nagaland University, School of Engineering & Technology invites application for admission to B.Tech. Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2020 will initiate in June.
JEE Main Online Application Form has been started from 03 September 2020. Click here> Application Form.
Nagaland Engineering Entrance Exam 2020: Availability of Application Form
Application Form Nagaland B.Tech admission 2020 will be available via online mode only. The candidates can get the application form from the official website. The candidates will have to acquire the application form from July 2020 onwards.
Updated Schedule for Nagaland B.Tech Admission
|Availability of application form||27 May 2020|
|Last date to fill the form||06 July 2020|
|Merit List declaration||12 July 2020|
|Registration Dates for the preferred courses||22 July – 24 July 2020|
|Inception of the classes||25 July 2020|
How to apply for Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2020
- Firstly, the candidates should meet the eligibility criteria i.e. 50% aggregate in 12th standard in CBSE Board or it’s equivalent.
- Then, the students should apply for the Exam via online only.
- Also, online charges will be Rs. 250/- for general category and Rs. 200/- for the reserved ones.
- Further, preparation of the merit list will entirely base on the performance of 12th Board.
- Also, proclivity will go in favour of the students acquiring high marks.
- Moreover, the selection will be based on performance in the JEE Main 2020.
- But, the students must have Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Chemistry or Biology.
For this, the Candidate should ready with these following imperative documents for Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2020
- Class 10th mark sheet and respective certificate (i.e passing out certificate).
- Class XII mark sheet and respective certificate (i.e passing out certificate).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Identity Proof (like Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport etc).
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Six passport size photographs.
- JEE Main 2020 scorecard and admit card.
- Category Certificate.
Counselling Process 2020
The Counselling will be held by NU and depends on finalization by Nagaland Government.
- The dates regarding the counselling, selection, and nomination of candidates, available on the official website of the Directorate i.e. http://nagalanduniversity.ac.in
- The date of Counselling for allotment of seats shall be finalized only on receipt of
allotment of seats from the State Government of Nagaland.
- Allotment of the seat will be on the basis of JEE Main scorecard.
- Preference of candidates shall be considered subject to availability of seats in the
particular discipline as per his/her Merit position.
- No candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for a particular discipline or particular college/institution.
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right of nomination of
eligible candidates if the situation so demands.
Aspirants for the same can seek the official website as well.
Finally, Stay Tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information about Nagaland B.Tech Admission & Counselling.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020