JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will be released on 17 December 2019. NTA JEE Main 2019 Online Application form for January Session is closed now. The JEE Main 2019 is going to be conducted by National Testing Agency and NTA released the final dates for JEE Main January & April Session. The NTA replaced CBSE from conducting entrance exams. CBSE use to conduct 7 type of entrance examination except for 10th and 12th Board. The JEE Main Information Brochure containing all the details and changes are published and mention below. As per the recent notification, there is no change in JEE Advanced system. Finally, Minister for Human Resource Development, Government of India declares that Joint Entrance Examination (Main) exam will be held in January & April and NEET will be conducted once only. Registration for Mock Test Starts at practising centres. JEE Main will be a computer-based test and will be conducted through online mode only.
NTA to release Allotment of Exam Dates & Shift details on 5 October 2018.
Q Is it necessary to appear in JEE (Main) Examination twice? If I give the examination on both the occasions, which score will be considered?
No, it is not necessary to appear in JEE Main twice (January & April Session 2019). The candidate can choose to appear once or twice for the current academic session. In case they attempted both the examinations, best of the scores would be taken for preparing the merit list.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Date
The JEE Main Application Form Correction Date for Joint Entrance Examination (January Session) is given below.
|Particulars||Dates (Opening & Closing Dates)|
|Correction Window Opens on Date||08 October 2018|
|Correction Window Close Date||14 October 2018|
JEE Main 2019 Latest News
- Paper-2 of JEE (Main) January 2019 shall be held on 8th January 2019 in two shifts.
- JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Correction has been started from 08 October 2018. Click here for application form correction details.
- NTA to release JEE Main 2019 Exam Date and Shift allotted to the candidates on 05 October 2018. Click here for exam dates details.
9.65 lakh students sign up for JEE-12019 despite Class 12th lab tests. Check here all JEE Main details.
- Last date extended for uploading photograph & signature, an official update on jeemain.nic.in
- JEE Main registration will be closed tomorrow i.e. 30 September 2019(Sunday).
- NTA released Content Based Lectures for JEE Main and NEET-UG by IIT Professor and Subject Experts.
- National Testing Agency under MHRD setups more than 3400 Test Practice Center for JEE, UGC examination.
- Aadhaar number is not mandatory in JEE MAIN application form as reported by NTA.
- NTA also said the online Application form which is being filled in currently also clearly provides for entering any valid government identity number.
- No need to verify class 12th roll number.
- Demo Application Form for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is available now.
- The exact date and shift allotted to candidates for JEE Main January Session Exam 2019 will be displayed by the 05 October 2018. The allotment of Centre, Date and Shift of examination will be done through computer software.
- The City allotted to the successful applicants of exams for Paper-1 and Paper-2 will also be available by 21 October 2018.
- JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form has been started from 01 September 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
- JEE Main 2019 registration has been started for Computer Based Test practice centre from 28 August 2018.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to start JEE Main Free coaching from 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates for January & April exams have been published now. The application form (January 2019 exam) is available from 1st September 2018. Click here for exam dates.
- 2697 test practice centres for the mock test to be open by National Testing Agency from 1 September, Register at www.ntatpc.in.
- IIt jee syllabus 2019 pdf along with information brochure is released by National Testing Agency and linked below.
How to fill the JEE Main 2019 Application Form online?
JEE Main 2019 will be held twice a year (January and April). Candidates are advised to read & download NTA JEE Main Information Bulletin New PDF before filling the online application form. How can I apply for JEE (Main) 2019? The registration details for January/April Session is given below:
- The online application form is available at NTA on the official website i.e. www.nta.ac.in and www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Candidate must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are his/her own as all information/communication will be sent by NTA on the e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before starting the online application.
- The examination will be conducted in 8 sittings. Candidates have to select any one date, out of the 8 available dates to appear in the examination.
- The candidates must select four cities of examination as per their choice of Paper-1 or Paper-2 or both Paper-1 & Paper-2 of JEE (Main) – 2019.
- Follow following Four Steps to Apply Online:
Step-1: Fill in the online Application Form and Note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate‟s Photograph (between 10 kb–100 kb) and Candidate‟s Signature (between
4kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee using SBI_MOPS and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- As per the notification, there will be no change in the syllabus, exam pattern, languages of the question papers and examination fees.
- Interested students must follow this page to get the latest update.
Candidates have to apply for JEE Main January 2019 “Online” only. In any case, the Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted. Candidates can submit only one application form. More than one application or Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Common Services Centre: The students who are somehow not able to fill the application form due to various constraints, National Testing Agency (NTA) is using the services of Common Services Centre, various constraints, National Testing Agency (NTA) is using the services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India under the Digital India initiatives of Honorable Prime Minister.
Q I have no access to a computer and no experience with an online examination. How can I prepare for the examination?
NTA identified the schools, colleges and other institutions with internet and computer facilities. And designated them as Test Practice Centers (TPCs) for facilitating free practice sessions on every Saturday and Sunday for JEE examination aspirants.
Application / Examination Fees:
Fee Payment dates are from 1st September 2018 to 1st October 2018 11:50 PM. After completing Step-2 of Online Application Form, candidates may remit the examination fee (Step-3) by choosing the following options:
|FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED IN INDIA|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) or
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) only
JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) and
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)
|FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED IN FOREIGN COUNTRY|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) or
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) only
JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) and
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)
|Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank|
Status of Fees Payment: The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at NTA website (www.nta.jeemain.nic.in) and if the status is “OK‟ the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page.
Who will conduct JEE Mains 2019?
National Testing Agency, a newly formed examination authority will conduct JEE Main Exam online and twice in a year. As per schedule fixed by HRD Ministry, the JEE Main 2019 (engineering entrance exam) will be held in January and April 2019. A detailed information is available at the NTA official website and also given below.
Q Will the JEE exams get tougher from 2018 onwards due to the involvement of National Testing Agency?
No. The syllabus and the pattern of the examination would remain the same.
Main Feature of JEE Main 2019:
- There will be no change in the syllabus, exam pattern, languages of the question papers and examination fees.
- The main feature of the NTA New JEE Main exam is that student will not lose one year because the candidate has a chance to appear twice in entrance examinations before admission. Students can appear in either of the two or both. Furthermore, the best score will be taken into account for the result.
- NTA will conduct computer-based JEE Main test. This will make exams safe, leak-proof, scientific and transparent. The syllabus, nature of questions, choice of language & exam fee will not change and will remain the same as before.
- The entire JEE Main January 2019 application process is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Confirmation page printing. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates by NTA
The official notification for jee main 2019 exam date is released by the National Testing Agency. JEE Main 2019 will be held twice in a year and check the complete schedule here:
JEE Main 2019 January Examination:
|1.||Online submission of application forms||01 September 2018|
|2.||Last date of application form submission||30 September 2018|
|3.||The exact date and shift announcement||05 October 2018|
|4.||Exam Center (City) allotted for Paper 1 & 2||21 October 2018|
|5.||Downloading of Admit Cards||17 December 2018|
|6.||Paper-2 of JEE (Main) January 2019 Dates (two shifts)||08 January 2019|
|7.||Dates of JEE Main January 2019 1st Examination (8 different settings and the candidate can choose any one)||06-20 January 2019|
|8.||Declaration of results||31 January 2019|
JEE Main 2019 April Examination
|1.||Online submission of application forms||08 February 2019|
|2.||Correction in Images||February 2019|
|3.||Mock Test||February 2019|
|4.||last date of application form submission||07 March 2019|
|5.||Application Fee last date||08 March 2019|
|6.||Downloading of Admit Cards||18 March 2018|
|7.||Dates of JEE Main 2nd Examination||06-20 April 2019|
|8.||Declaration of results||30 April 2019|
Download NTA Date and Shift Notification Here.
Schedule for Submission of Application Form, Fee Details and Important Dates
How to download JEE Main Admit Card from NTA Website?
The National Testing Agency announced the JEE Main 1st & 2nd Exam Session Dates. Steps to download the admit card of joint entrance exam (main) from National Testing Agency Website.
- Go to the NTA JEE Main official website i.e. www.nta.ac.in and www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Click on Joint Entrance Examination (Main) under the Engineering Entrance Exam heading.
- Login with registration credentials.
- Finally, Download the admit card/hall ticket for January sitting.
- In case of any discrepancy, please contact exam conducting authority details given at end of this page.
- Print it for future reference.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JEE Main Exam may remain the same. As NTA yet to release Eligibility criteria for examination.
- The students appearing for 10+2 or equivalent exam in 2019 or passed in 2018/2019 are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates should have physics, mathematics, language, anyone from the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject and any other subject in 10+2 exam.
- Diploma candidates can also apply but only for admission in IITs through JEE Advanced. criteria for board marks weightage in jee mains 2019 is still not clear.
- board marks weightage in jee mains 2019: no weightage has to be given class 12th marks. But to qualify for IITs, NITs, IIITs, GFTIs, General candidates have to secure at least 75 per cent marks whereas SC/ST have to secure 65 per cent marks in 12th board examination.
- Read about detailed JEE Eligibility Criteria here.
|Qualifying Examination||10+2 or equivalent exam passed in 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.|
|Eligibility for Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing in the 12th exams in 2019 can apply.|
|Diploma Holders||Diploma candidates can also apply but only for admission in IITs. Such candidates also have to appear for JEE Advanced exam.|
|Minimum Marks||There is no minimum mark required to apply for JEE Main. but candidate must pass the qualifying examination i.e., 12th class.|
|For admissions to IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs||Candidates have to secure 75% (65% for SC/ST) in 12th exams or be in top 20 percentile of the respective board.|
|Subjects in Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have five subjects in the 10+2 exam. Candidates should have physics, mathematics, language, anyone from the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject and any other subject.|
|Year of Appearance||Students who have passed 12th exams in 2016 is not eligible for applying. Students who have appeared in 12th exams in 2016, did not pass in 2016 but passed in 2017 are also not eligible to apply.|
NTA JEE Main 2019 Highlights
The main highlights of 2019 examination are given below:
|Name of Exam||JEE Main 2019 January & April|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA Meaning/Full form)|
|NTA Director General||Vineet Joshi (Ex-CBSE Chairman)|
|Category||Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission into IITs, IIITs, CFTIs and other State Institutes|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|NTA official website / jee main 2019 official website||www.nta.ac.in and www.jeemain.ac.in|
JEE MAIN 2019 Important Changes
It’s that time of the year again where your seniors share their stories about their entrance examination and that may make you worried. You probably have got more serious now and really started to think about your entrance examination next year. But, before you really immerse yourself in the preparation, here are few things you should know about the biggest one JEE Main 2019.
- JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main is an entrance examination for offering admissions to undergraduate engineering programs like B.Tech/B.E. and B.Arch like NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions and some other participating institutes.
- It is also an eligibility test for JEE Advanced where the top 2,24,00 qualified students of JEE Main will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced which is the entrance examination for admissions UG courses offered by IITs and ISM.
- JEE pattern change is a rumour, for now, things can only verify once the exam conducting body releases the official notification about same.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination will comprise of two papers, i.e. paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing). Paper 1 will be organized in both online and offline mode while paper 2 only in offline mode. Paper Wise jee main 2019 pattern is mentioned below:
iit jee 2019 pattern:
|Particulars||PAPER 1||PAPER 2|
|Examination Mode||Offline and Online||Offline|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and||Mathematics, aptitude test and|
|No. of Questions||Total 90 (30 from each||Total 100|
|Question Types||Objective||Objective and Subjective|
|Marking Scheme:||+4 marks for correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 mark for the wrong answer|
Pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus PDF
The syllabus will contain topics from the 11th and 12th class of CBSE, ICSE and other state boards. Syllabus for Paper 1 will contain physics, chemistry and mathematics. Paper 2 syllabus will contain mathematics, aptitude and drawing sections. jee main 2019 syllabus pdf download link is given below.
As per MHRD & NTA, there is no change in the syllabus for the Main exam.
Paper 1 comprises of Chemistry (30 Qs, Max. Marks 120), Physics (30 Qs, Max. Marks 120) and Mathematics (30 Qs, Max. Marks 120). Paper 2 comprises of Mathematics (30 Qs, Max. Marks 120), Aptitude Test (50 Qs, Max. Marks 200) and Drawing (2 Qs, Max. Marks 70).
Download the jee main 2019 syllabus pdf with Weightage Released by National Testing Agency. Click Here for Syllabus for JEE Main 2019 PDF.
New Changes In Syllabus
For students who are already aware of the basic pattern and rules and regulation of the exam, here are a few introduced changes you should know:
- Probably the biggest change for the examination will be that this year onwards JEE Mains will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Academy) (and not CBSE) which is an agency formed by the central government to conduct all major national examinations in the country such as JEE Mains, NEET UG, CTET etc.
- There is no need to verify the 12th class roll number (Introduced last year).
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
The cutoff marks & ranks will be declared along with the result. Candidates preparing for IIT JEE can check the details about JEE Main cut off 2019 from below:
|Category||Cut-Off 2017||Cut-Off 2016||Cut-Off 2015|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||32||52||50|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||27||48||44|
JEE Main Result
The result/scorecard contains the candidates All India Rank, State Rank and other details. The merit list is prepared on the guidelines published in JEE Main booklet published by NTA.
- The result for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) will be released by National Testing Agency.
- The JEE Main 2019 Result for January Exam will be announced on 31 January 2019.
- For JEE Main April Exam, the result will be announced in the first week of May 2019.
Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking of Result: There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
JEE Main 2019 Counselling
As per the official notification, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is only an examination conducting body. After the result declaration, the data is handed over to CENTRALISED SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD (CSAB)/JoSAA or to the concerned State government/institute for Seat Allocation Process and admission procedure. The NTA does not collect the information regarding a total number of seats available in the institutions and reservation criteria followed by the institutions. The details about counselling will be published separately and updated here.
Will there be any changes in the JoSSA counselling process?
No, there is no change in JoSSA counselling process. As the National Testing Agency (NTA) is only an examination conducting body. After result declaration, the CENTRALISED SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD (CSAB)/JoSAA will declare the guideline, counselling dates etc.
JEE Main 2019 Recommended Books
Here is a list of recommended books for each of the subjects the aspirants are tested on:
|NCERT Books||NCERT Chemistry||R.D. Sharma Mathematics|
|H.C Verma||Organic Chemistry by O P Tandon||Mathematics for JEE Main by Praful K Agarwal|
|39 years topic-wise||Inorganic Chemistry||A. Das Gupta|
|Solved papers by D.C Pandey||by V K Jaiswal||Mathematics|
|Practice problems by Abhay Kumar||Physical Chemistry by N. Avasthi|
Download JEE Main 2018 Study Material Here.
JEE Main 2019: A Complete Guide for Appearing Students
The JEE Main 2019 may take many folds after the creation of NTA and single exam for engineering entrance & admission from 2019 sessions. Finally, the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) will not be conducted by CBSE. Which CBSE is conducting from the inception. Even the AIEEE was conducted by CBSE from starting. The First JEE Main was organised in 2013 after scrapping the AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination).
As many as 12 lakh students are anxiously awaiting the next opportunity to crack what is deemed as one of the most competitive exams in the world. With an acceptance ratio of less than 0.5 % for the top IITs, JEE Main 2019 will help aspirants across the country give another shot at fulfilling their dream. Making it to India’s top institutions to pursue engineering and architecture.
The JEE Main examination is for admissions into National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). Around 1.2 to 1.5 million candidates appear for JEE Main every year. Only the top performers of the JEE Main examination are further allowed to appear for the JEE Advanced. The JEE Advanced examination is for admissions into the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). It is conducted by the IITs. The examination largely constitutes of two parts: Paper 1 is for B.E and B.Tech aspirants while paper 2 is for B.Arch and B.Plan students. The exam duration is 3 hours and the question pattern are in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). For each right answer, the examinee is awarded 4 marks and each wrong answer leads to a deduction of 1 mark.
What is NTA and what is the effect of NTA on JEE Main?
What is NTA?
NTA is National Testing Agency and a newly formed agency by Union Cabinet under MHRD, India. NTA is constituted to bring quality in conducting Entrance Examination. NTA replaced CBSE from conducting entrance examination like NEET, JEE Main, CTET etc.
What is the effect of NTA on JEE Main?
From 2019 onwards, NTA is conducted twice in a year. First-time JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in January and then again in April 2019. The examination will be in 8 sittings. Candidates have to select any one date, out of the 8 available dates to appear in the examination. The JEE Main exam will be completely online. Please make a note of this that there will be no change in the syllabus, exam pattern, languages of the question papers and examination fees.
Who will conduct JEE Main 2019?
The JEE Main 2019 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA is a newly formed agency, Which is considered as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions of India.
How to improve the score in JEE Mains?
For Improving the JEE Main Score. First of all, revise 11th class syllabus between November 2017 and January 2018. And if not able to revise the syllabus of 11th class. then the candidate must devote time to do a quick revision. As almost 45-47 percent questions are asked from 11th syllabus also. go for a quick recapitulation of the whole syllabus. The important concepts, formulae and facts must be noted and revised properly.
The Best way to revise is Attempt an old year’s papers & sample papers frequently.
Also, be relaxed.
How many attempts are allowed for JEE Mains?
For Joint Entrance Examination (MAIN) 3 attempts are allowed, Where the first can be given while appearing for the Board exam and next 2 consecutive years. And for Jee advanced only 2 attempts are allowed.
Let’s say if a candidate is appearing in JEE MAINs 2018 along with 12th Board than he can appear in 2019 & 2020. Whereas for the Advanced candidate can appear only twice and in that case if he is appearing in 2018 than only one attempt will be left, that can be taken in 2019.
JEE MAIN: 3 Attempts
JEE Advanced: 2 Attempts
How to Regenerate Your Jee Application Number?
Go to JEE MAINS official website, and click on Forgot Application Number?
Enter the following Information and click submit
Date of Birth:
State of Eligibility :
Security Pin (case sensitive):
What is the cut-off in JEE Mains 2017?
jee cutoff will be announced by CBSE after completion of the exam. The minimum score to qualify jee main will be released by the CBSE. And applicants are required to score equal or more than the cut-off marks in order to attain the counselling. Also, the Cut off score will be different for a different category.
JEE Main Cutoff is decided by the comparative marking/scoring pattern of the applicants in the exam.
Is the examinee is permitted to carry the Test Booklet ?
Yes, the candidates appearing in examination are allowed to carry the JEE Question booklets.
Can we use correction pen to correct in JEE OMR Answer sheets?
NO, one can not use correction pen, if used, the answer will be marked as the wrong attempt.
How should I prepare for JEE Main Exam in last 15 days?
Do these 4 steps every day-
Go through NCERT Syllabus
Read Class notes/class module theory, clear your fundamentals
Solve last year & Sample Paper, Discuss in groups
This is the way to for you to maximise the score in mains exam.
What is the minimum age limit for appearing in the Entrance Examination?
Minimum age limit:
Candidate should have a date of Birth on or before 1 October 2017. This age is relaxed by 5 years for SC, ST and PWD Candidates.
JEE Main 2019 Notification by NTA
The notification for the Joint entrance examination (Main) is notified by the National Testing Agency. As per the recent announcement by Prakash Javadekar Official Twitter (Minister for Human Resource Development).
- The JEE Main 2019 notification is released by National Testing Agency and application form for JEE Main January Exam is available from 1st September.
- The examinations take place in 8 different sittings, and the candidate can choose anyone between 6th January to 20 January 2019. The results are expected to be out by the first week of February 2019.
- For JEE Main April Exam, the application form will be available from the second week of February 2019 and exam will be conducted from 7 April to 21 April 2019 in 8 different sittings, and the candidate can choose anyone.
- The aspirant must have an Aadhaar card as it is mandatory to fill out the application. It is also advised to carry other identity proofs on the day of the examination.
- Candidates are required to apply online for JEE Mains 2019 exam as there is no provision to submit the hard copy of the application.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photograph along with the signatures of a candidate and his/her mother/father/guardian. The images should be in JPG or JPEG format. Please note that multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
National Testing Agency (Examination Conducting Body)
The National Testing Agency is newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA) is formed by MHRD & passed by Union Cabinet headed by Shri Narendra Modi.
- The NTA is recently constituted by Union Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji.
- The NTA is to improve Equity and Quality in Education by Administering Research based on valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments.
- The Government of India appointed Ex-Chairman CBSE Vineet Joshi as the Director-General of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- As per Registrar of Societies, National Testing Agency is located at the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, West Block-1 Wing No.6, 2nd Floor, R.k.Puram, New Delhi 110066 and registered under Societies Registration Act 1860.
- NTA Address: Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida -201309 (UP).
- Email Id: [email protected]
- NTA Official Website: www.nta.ac.in
- Download Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Main 2019 PDF here.
National Testing Agency Online Engineering Admission Test Announcement
As per the Press Information Bureau, Government of India – Cabinet approves the creation of National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct entrance examination for higher education institutions. Following are the details about NTA for IIT jee exam 2019.
Drop in JEE Applicants
There is a major drop in JEE Main Application this year. looking at the last four-year graph, there was an increase in number until 2015. And afterwards, its start decreasing every year.
|Year||No. of Students|
JEE Main Mock Test (Test Practice Centre)
The MHRD inaugurates more than 3400 TPCs for practice for JEE Main 2019 Examination. The Test Practice Centre (TPCs) started working from 08 September 2018 on all Saturday’s/Sundays. The Saturday slot is from 14:30 PM to 17:30 PM and two slots of Sunday are from 11:00 AM to 14:00 PM and from 14:30 to 17:30 PM. The final Test Practice Centre (TPCs) allotment will be done automatically and will be based on the population of students in that area. The final list of TPCs will be updated on the website www.nta.ac.in.
Read about JEE Main 2018 conducted by CBSE.