KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor is based on Kerala B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical) 2019 is a state level qualifying examination which is conducted every year in the state of Kerala. KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and different courses in. Rank predictor objectifies students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala will announce the cutoff of KEAM 2019 tentatively in the first week of July. KEAM 2019 cutoff is the minimum marks that a candidate will require in order to get admission in B.Tech programmes offered by participating institutes of KEAM. Candidates must secure more marks than the cutoff of KEAM 2019 so as to increase their chances of getting admission in the preferred discipline. Various factors are considered while preparing cutoff of KEAM 2019 such as difficulty level of examination, previous years cutoff trends, a total number of applications received, and a total number of seats available.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Check your Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical 2019 score here.
Various factors driving KEAM 2019 cutoff marks
- Marking Scheme of KEAM 2019
- Difficulty Level of Entrance Examination
- Total Number of Seats Available
- Total Number of Seats Received
- Previous Years Cutoff Trends
How to Use KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor?
Step by step Usage of Rank Predictor:
- First and foremost, go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Similarly, choose the KEAM Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, rank predictor tool can be used by- entering necessary details such as registered name in Application Form 2019, contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
- Get to know your KEAM 2019 rank here.
KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Firstly, go to KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along with the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Finally, your probable Rank will be displayed on your screens.
KEAM 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of KEAM 2019 will be available here after the KEAM 2019 result have been announced by the admission authority. For now, candidates can go through previous years cutoff of KEAM to have a probable idea of the cutoff for KEAM 2019.
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||53571|
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55844|
|Govt. Controlled Self-financing||54765|
Computer Science and Engineering
|Govt. Controlled Self- Financing||55863|
Electronics and Communication
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55666|
Electrical and Electronics
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55686|
Information and Technology
|Govt. Controlled Self-Financing||54864|
|Govt Controlled Self Financing||55886|
B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry