KEAM 2020 Rank Predictor will be based on Kerala B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2019. KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical) 2020 is a state-level qualifying examination which is conducted every year in the state of Kerala. KEAM 2020 Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and different courses in. Rank predictor objectifies students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala will announced the cutoff of KEAM 2020 tentatively in the first week of July 2020. KEAM 2020 cutoff is the minimum marks that a candidate will require in order to get admission in B.Tech programmes offered by participating institutes of KEAM. Candidates must secure more marks than the cutoff of KEAM 2020 so as to increase their chances of getting admission in the preferred discipline. Various factors are considered while preparing cutoff of KEAM 2020 such as difficulty level of examination, previous years cutoff trends, a total number of applications received, and a total number of seats available.
Various factors driving KEAM 2020 cutoff marks
- Marking Scheme of KEAM 2020
- Difficulty Level of Entrance Examination
- Total Number of Seats Available
- Total Number of Seats Received
- Previous Years Cutoff Trends
How to Use KEAM 2020 Rank Predictor?
Step by step Usage of Rank Predictor:
- First and foremost, go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Similarly, choose the KEAM Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, rank predictor tool can be used by- entering necessary details such as the registered name in Application Form 2020, contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
- Get to know your KEAM 2020 rank here.
KEAM 2020 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Firstly, go to KEAM 2020 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along with the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Finally, your probable Rank will be displayed on your screens.
KEAM 2020 Cutoff
The cutoff of KEAM 2020 will be available here after the KEAM 2020 result have been announced by the admission authority. For now, candidates can go through previous years cutoff of KEAM to have a probable idea of the cutoff for KEAM 2020.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KEAM 2020 Rank Predictor: Kerala B.Tech Rank Vs Marks
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||53571|
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55844|
|Govt. Controlled Self-financing||54765|
Computer Science and Engineering
|Govt. Controlled Self- Financing||55863|
Electronics and Communication
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55666|
Electrical and Electronics
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55686|
Information and Technology
|Govt. Controlled Self-Financing||54864|
|Govt Controlled Self Financing||55886|
B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry