AEEE 2020 Syllabus has been released by Amrita University on 19 September 2019 for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam. AEEE is a University Level Entrance Exam conducted by Amrita Engineering University for those aspirants who are aiming to enrol themselves in Engineering courses at the university campuses. The syllabus of AEEE 2020 will include the topics and chapters from Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. With the information regarding the syllabus, candidates will be able to prepare in a better way. AEEE 2020 exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode. The AEEE 2020 exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes in English language mode in multiple-choice questions format. For a better understanding of Amrita Univerity Exam Syllabus, Previous year question paper is attached below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
Amrita University Entrance Exam Syllabus for B.Tech Admission 2020 is given below.
- Firstly, the three AEEE campuses are located in Bangalore, Coimbatore & Amritapuri.
- As it is a university level entrance examination, aspirants from every state can apply.
- Further, aspirants not residing in India can also apply.
- Given below are topics that are included in the syllabus of AEEE 2020 according to their priority to be convenient for the candidates.
- Finally, candidates can either download all or write it down.
- Wave optics
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray optics
- Modern physics
- Current electricity
- Electromagnetic induction
- Physics of nucleus
- Wave motion
- Solids and semiconductor devices
- Alternating current
- Heat and chemical effects
- Electromagnetic waves
- Principles of communication
- 3-D geometry
- Sets, relation, and functions
- Matrices determinants
- Indefinite integration
- Definite integration
- Complex numbers
- Theory of equation
- Permutation and combination
- Sequence and series
- Binomial theorem
- Continuity and differentiation
- Trigonometric ratio
- Principles and processes of extraction
- Carboxylic acids and its derivatives
- Aldehyde ketone
- Alcohol, phenol, ether
- 5th- block elements
- Alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes
- Mole concepts
- Chemical equilibrium
- Redox reaction
- Chemical kinetics
- General organic chemistry
- Ionic equilibrium
- Chemical bonding
- Periodic classification of elements
- Atomic structure
- P-block elements
- Coordination compound
- Transition elements
- Surface chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Gaseous state
AEEE 2020 Syllabus: Most Important Chapters
Finally, after thorough analysation we have come across chapters that are most important in any Engineering Entrance Exam in each subject there is follows:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AEEE 2020 Syllabus & Previous Year Question Paper
Click here for all details of Amrita university scholarship for b.tech.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
DIT University Admission
Lovely Professional University
MIT ADT University Admission
Shoolini University Admission
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
* Ray optics
* Current Electricity
* Nuclear Physics
* Harmonic Motion
* Rotational Dynamics
* Matrices and Determinants
* Probability and Statistics
* Applications of Derivatives
* Vector Algebra
* 3-D Geometry
* Sequence and Series
* Complex number
* P-block elements
* Phenols and Ethers
* Atomic structure
* Coordination Chemistry
* Mole concept
Paper Pattern for AEEE Exam 2020
The AEEE Paper pattern is given below.
- The test will contain 120 questions.
- All the questions will be in MCQ form.
- Also, Physics and chemistry will have 35 questions each whereas Mathematics will have 50 questions.
- Further, 3 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Moreover, the total duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
Download Previous Year Question Paper Pdf.
Syllabus PDF for B.Tech Admission Test
Also, Find Syllabus PDF for B.Tech Admission Test for Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination. Download AEEE B.Tech. Syllabus PDF Here.
Finally, the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham: https://www.amrita.edu/
Stay tuned about Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus.
amrita university entrance exam model question papers with solutions, aeee 2020 question paper, aeee question paper 2020, aeee 2020 question paper pdf, aeee previous year question papers, amrita 2020 question paper with solutions, amrita university semester question papers, aeee question paper 2020, aeee sample papers with answer key, amrita entrance exam cutoff