J&K CET 2022 Application Form can be submitted until 15 June 2022 (tentative). Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam organized by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). It is conducted every year to offer admission in various engineering courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in government as well as private institutions of J&K state. Admissions into the medical programme are offered on the basis of NEET UG marks. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Furthermore, the candidates can read the whole article for complete details about the J&K CET 2022 application form.
JKCET 2022 Important Dates
The important details regarding the JKCET 2021 application form are mentioned below:
|Release of Notification||12 March 2022|
|Starting of Online registration process||12 March 2022|
|Last date to fill the application||15 June 2022
JKCET 2022 Application Form
The details regarding the JKCET Application form is given below:
- The applications are obtainable for the eligible candidates through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression images in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & category certificate (if applicable).
- The candidates can change/modify their application form at any time before they submit it. Candidates cannot edit the application form after the submission.
JKCET 2021 Application Fee
The details regarding the Application fee is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JKCET 2022 Application Form: Registration
- Application Fees: Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of payment: Online
- Method of payment: Integrated Payment gateway with any national Credit Card/Debit Card & net banking.
How to Fill the JKCET 2022 Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the “Online Application” button.
- The new page will appear where candidates have to fill the details.
- Fill the details to get the registration number.
- After filling the details, click on the submit button.
- After successful submission of the registration form, the candidate will get a registration number.
- Log in to candidate’s portal with the help of registration number.
- Then make the payment click on the link ‘Pay 800’.
- Candidates can make payment through online as well as offline mode.
- Online: Through Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Offline: Through any branch of HDFC or J&K bank.
Filling the Details
- After paying the fee, candidates have to fill the following details:
- Basic details
- Personal details
- Educational details
- Communicational details.
Uploading the Documents
- Now, candidates have to upload the required documents such as:
- Certificate of Permanent Address
- Matriculation examination certificate
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Reserved category certificate
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
Submitting the Form
- After successfully uploading the documents candidates have to submit the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- After submission of the form, candidates are advised to print the submitted form for further process.
JKCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Eligibility criteria is given below:
Nationality: Indian Citizen
State Eligibility: Permanent resident of J&K
- Minimum Age Criteria: 17 years as on 31 December 2022
- Maximum Age Criteria: No age bar
JKCET Qualification Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2/12th pass or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university
- Minimum Marks: 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam
- Subjects: Must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as primary subjects
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply for JKCET.
jkcet 2020 application form apply online, no of seats in jkcet, jkcet lateral entry, jkbopee online application form 2019, jkcet cutoff, jkbopee login, skuast kashmir application form 2020.