M.S. Ramaiah University, also known as MSRUAS, situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka is a Private Deemed University. It was established in 2013, and within two years of its creation, is one amongst the top 100 universities in India. M.S. Ramaiah University currently has renowned faculties in Engineering and Technology, Management and Commerce, Art and Design, Pharmacy, Hospitality Management and Catering Technology, Dental Sciences and Science & Humanities. University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs in the above-mentioned faculties. The university has divided the courses into five areas- Theory related to Academics, Research in Academics, Sponsored Research, Training, and Skill Development and a Techno Centre for Consultancy and Development and Entrepreneurship Development. Students at M.S. Ramaiah University can be expected to experience an integrated learning experience in academics, research, training, and entrepreneurship.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
M.S. Ramaiah University is also equipped with infrastructural facilities like Digital Class Rooms, Seminar Halls, and state-of-the-art Laboratories, Industry level Work Shops, Clinics, and Aesthetic Libraries. Special attention has been given to student amenities including Sports Areas, Hostels, and Recreation Centers, Cafeteria, and Cultural activity centers. There are Wi-Fi and other facilities to make the student’s learning experience enjoyable.
M.S. Ramaiah University Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have qualified 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory courses and one of the Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate (40% if SC/ST/OBC).
- 40% of the seats falls under Karnataka Quota and candidates will have to qualify CET/PGCET for being eligible for admission. Such candidates will have to apply for admission by filling the application form with the marks scored through the university’s official website.
- 60% of the seats will be filled through University Quota. Candidates will have to appear for Uni-Gauge entrance examination. Details regarding the same can be found on unigauge.com.
- Once all the examinations are over, and application form deadline is over. University will then release the merit list. And selection procedure and counseling will take place.
- Candidates should have all the relevant documents with them such as Marks sheet of the qualifying examination, Identity proof, Admit card of the entrance examination, and other documents.
- After all the formalities are completed, he/she will be admitted into M.S. Ramaiah University.
Vision and Mission
- M.S. Ramaiah University aims to focus on student-centric quality education and regularly motivates the staff members and students to contribute to the growth of technology, economy, science, and society through their creative, imaginative, and innovative pursuits. And for this, the university has its vision and mission for coming years.
Vision: MSRUAS thrives on being one of the premier university in Asia for student-centric and professional education with a sheer focus on the research program while maintaining the highest level of academic and ethical standards in an innovative and creative environment.
Mission: University’s mission is to create and disseminate knowledge. They are committed to creating, innovate and excel in their teaching and research programs. MSRUAS value integrity, teamwork, and quality in all their endeavors. They thrive to attain the levels where they can think critically and can promote personality development. M.S. Ramaiah University wants to serve the technical and economic needs of the Society.
Student’s Life at M.S. Ramaiah University
Students Life at M.S. Ramaiah University is very flexible. University aims at keeping the curriculum student-centric so as to give them opportunities to excel in their potential. There are various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities such as Technical Competitions and Dream Teams that increases the competitive spirit amongst students.
There are various extra-curricular activities as well, such as sports, cultural activities, social programs and tours and excursions to fully enhance the personality of the students.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Accreditation and Recognition
- M.S. Ramaiah University is approved by University Grants Commission.
- According to NAAC accreditation policy, University needs to wait for at least two batches of graduates for it to apply for NAAC accreditation, thus not yet accredited.
- It has approvals from DCI and PCI to teach medical courses and confer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in them.
- The university is one amongst the top 100 universities according to NIRF Ranking by MHRD, Government of India.
- And also, secured a rank amongst the top five universities in Karnataka.
M.S. Ramaiah University Course Overview
M.S Ramaiah University offers various courses in various faculties such as Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Hospitality Management and Catering Technology, Pharmacy, and Science and Humanities.
B.Tech (4 years)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech (2 Years)
- Automotive Engineering
- Automotive Powertrain Design
- Aircraft Design
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Advanced Machinery Design
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Civil Structural Design
- Electrical Machinery Design
- Biomedical Engineering
- Sensors and Control Systems Engineering
- Electronics System Design Engineering
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Signal Processing and Communication Technologies
- VLSI-System Design
- Computer Science and Networking
- Machine Learning and Intelligent Systems
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Robotic Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Doctoral Programs (Ph.D.)
Faculty of Engineering and Technology also offers various Doctoral research projects leading to the Doctorate degree.
Fees Structure (per annum until specified)
|Registration Fees (One time)||Rs 50, 000||Rs 50, 000|
|University Seats||Rs 1, 75, 000||Rs 2, 00, 000|
|CET/PGCET||As per KEA||As per KEA|
|SAARC||Rs 2, 18, 750||Rs 2, 50, 000|
|NRI/Foreign||USD 12, 000 (Full Course)||USD 24, 000 (Full Course)|
|Caution Deposit (One time)||Rs 5000||Rs 5000|
|Examination Fees||Rs 5000||Rs 5000|
|Convocation (Final Year)||Rs 5000||Rs 5000|
Provision of the adjustment of the registration fee with the admission fee or the authority will refund the amount.
M.S. Ramaiah University conducts various research program. And for that, it offers scholarships also for the research program as well. They have various collaborations and links with the top national and international organizations to help them conduct researches. Some such research centers for MSRUAS are:
- Automotive Technologies Research Centre
- Centre for Aeronautical and Micro Air Vehicles Research
- Centre for Signal Processing and Communication Systems Research
- Drug Design and Development Centre
M.S. Ramaiah University aiming to provide student-centric professional quality education to the scholars and preparing them for the professional challenges.
M.S. Ramaiah University Address & Website
Address: University House, Gnanagangothri Campus, New BEL Road, M S R Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054.