Presidency University, situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka is a premier university in South India. It offers various programs to the students at the Under-graduate and Post-graduate levels in the fields of Information Technology, Management, Commerce, and Journalism.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
The university has been given an accreditation of Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. The management program at Postgraduate level at Presidency College is recognized by the AICTE, Delhi. Within a span of three decades, the Presidency Group of Institution has created a level for itself and is considered one of the top-notch institutions in the city. Presidency Group of Institutions has been recently awarded the “Most Promising Institute in South India” award at British South India Council of Commerce and Business Meet of 2014. Presidency University has state-of-the-art classrooms with all the latest technologies available. Spacious and fully Air-conditioned classrooms and seminar halls are fully equipped with audio and visual facilities. Presidency University also has various playgrounds for Cricket, Football and a sports facility. Various resources of daily needs are easily available at the Departmental Store, Health Care Center, etc.
It also has state-of-the-art classrooms with all the latest technologies available. Spacious and fully Air-conditioned classrooms and seminar halls are fully equipped with audio and visual facilities. They have modern laboratories and computer science labs for providing practical and industry level experience to the students. Various labs and workshops are dedicated for research purposes and are used to innovate and create. Presidency University also has various playgrounds for Cricket, Football, and a sports facility. Various resources of daily needs are easily available at the Departmental Store, Health Care Center, etc.
Admission for various courses in Presidency University 2017 is open for the aspiring candidates.
Presidency University Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory courses and either of Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject as an optional subject.
The candidates should have secured at least 45% aggregate marks (40% in case, the candidates belonging to any of the Reserved Category).
Students should have appeared in any one of the following examination.
- JEE Main 2017
- JEE (Advanced)
- Karnataka CET
- Any other State-level Engineering Entrance Examination
Admission Process PU ( Presidency University, Banglore )
- For admission in Presidency University, Candidates will have to appear for the evaluation test conducted by Presidency University in addition to the standard eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Candidates can fill the Application form online or can download the application form, fill it, and submit in person or by post or Application form can also be received from the Admissions Office on payment of the required registration fees of Rs 750 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Rupees only) in cash or also through Demand Draft which will be drawn in favor of “Presidency University” payable at Bengaluru.
- Aspirants will have to submit their properly filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the required documents. Candidates can see the list of required documents below:
- Standard XII Mark Sheet
- Standard X Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate of the school last attended
- Migration Certificate (For all the Non-Karnataka students)
- Entrance Exam score card ( JEE Main Score Card in case that was the entrance exam)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 in No’s)
- Shortlisted Candidates will also have to appear for Personal Interview and Counselling Process
- Admissions team also considers scholastic and extra-curricular records apart from the marks obtained in the entrance exam and qualifying examination.
- Once the candidate is selected, he/she will have to pay the admission fees and get his/her documents verified.
Vision and Mission
Presidency University works with the aim to be the value-driven global acclaimed University, and excelling beyond competitors and preparing students into professionals having integrity and character along with concern and care for society.
- Presidency University aims to be an innovative and creative institution by pursuing excellence in research and knowledge creation.
- It thrives on pursuing research and development activities and wants to disseminate it to the community.
- It wants to create and apply learning in an interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary environment with proper consideration for ecological, ethical, and economic aspects of national enhancement.
- Presidency University provides knowledge-based modern technological support to industry for its growth and development.
- It thrives to provide skill-sets to students through flexible and organised course curriculum and also support the industry’s requirement.
Student’s Life at Presidency University
Presidency University along with a well-designed and rigorous curriculum provides students with numerous opportunities for extra-curricular activities so as to enrich their cultural knowledge. There are a wide variety of events related to culture such as singing, dancing, creative writing, debates, etc. It also holds various cultural events throughout the year. They also have various students managed clubs such as Literary Club, Quiz Club, Robotics Club, Photography and Art Club, etc.
Accreditations and Recognitions
Presidency University is a private university established under the Karnataka Act No 41.
The university is having University Grants Commission (UGC) approval to confer degrees at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
It is having accreditation with a Grade ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. And also have AICTE approval for management courses.It was considered the Most Promising Institute in South India by British South India Council of Commerce and Business Meet in 2014.
It was considered the Most Promising Institute in South India by British South India Council of Commerce and Business Meet in 2014.
Presidency University Course Overview
Presidency University Karnataka offers various programs under the School of Engineering, Law and Management. It offers these programs at Under-graduate, Post-graduate and Doctoral Levels. For details regarding programs in Engineering, candidates can read the column below. For other courses, candidates can check the official website.
B.Tech (4 years)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
All the above programs have one semester of Industrial Practice in which students are trained at some industry so as to bridge the gap between Academics and Professional World.
|Tuition Fees||Rs 1, 25, 000|
|Annual Fees||Rs 19, 750|
|Hostel Charges||Rs 75, 000|
|Total||Rs 2, 19, 750|
Presidency University is illustrious for its flexible and have industrial touch. Faculties here are properly trained and are always supportive to all the students and scholars. It has dedicated research labs of industry quality to perform various innovative and multi-disciplinary researchers.
The University sends all the students for industry training in their last year so as to do proper research, it prepares the student accordingly for the professional world.
Presidency University Campus Address & Website
Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka,
Official Website: http://presidencyuniversity.in/