Presidency University Admission 2020 will start in the month of February 2020. Presidency University situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka is a premier university in South India. The university conduct PUBDET and PUMDET examination for the admission into various UG & PG programmes in the fields of Information Technology, Management, Commerce, and Journalism.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Presidency University Exam Dates
Candidates can find below the tentative important dates of all the events:
|Release of Application Form||First week of February 2020||Second week of February 2020|
|Last date of application form||Last week of February 2020||First week of March 2020|
|Last date to download confirmation||First week of March 2020||Second week of March 2020|
|Application correction starts||First week of April 2020||First week of April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||First week of June 2020||First week of June 2020|
|Date of examination||Second week of June 2020||Second week of June 2020|
|Declaration of result||Second week of July 2020||Second week of July 2020|
|Counselling Session||Third week of July 2020||Last week of July 2020|
Presidency University 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the important details related to PUBDET and PUMDET application form given below:
- Application form of Presidency University will be released through online mode and candidates have to fill all the required details to register themselves.
- Application Form for PUBDET examination will be released in the first week of February 2020 and for PUMDET examination, form will be released in the second week of February 2020.
- Last date for the application form will be in March 2020. Candidates must fill the form before the last date to complete the application process.
- To avoid the rejection of form, candidates must fill their personal and educational details like marks, address, etc.
- Photograph and signature must be uploaded in a specifies format and size.
- Once the payment is done, candidates should take the printout of payment proof and application form.
- Aspirants will have to submit their properly filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the required documents. Candidates can see the list of required documents below:
- Standard XII Mark Sheet
- Standard X Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate of the school last attended
- Migration Certificate (For all the Non-Karnataka students)
- Entrance Exam score card ( JEE Main Score Card in case that was the entrance exam)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 in No’s)
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Presidency University Admission 2020: PUBDET, PUMDET
- Application Fee will be non-refundable.
- No other mode will be available to submit application fee.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
|Tuition Fees||Rs 1, 25, 000|
|Annual Fees||Rs 19, 750|
|Hostel Charges||Rs 75, 000|
|Total||Rs 2, 19, 750|
Presidency University Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory courses and either of Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject as an optional subject.
The candidates should have secured at least 45% aggregate marks (40% in case, the candidates belonging to any of the Reserved Category).
Students should have appeared in any one of the following examination.
- JEE Main 2020
- JEE (Advanced)
- Karnataka CET
- Any other State-level Engineering Entrance Examination.
Vision and Mission
Presidency University works with the aim to be the value-driven global acclaimed University, and excelling beyond competitors and preparing students into professionals having integrity and character along with concern and care for society.
- Presidency University aims to be an innovative and creative institution by pursuing excellence in research and knowledge creation.
- It thrives on pursuing research and development activities and wants to disseminate it to the community.
- It wants to create and apply learning in an interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary environment with proper consideration for ecological, ethical, and economic aspects of national enhancement.
- Presidency University provides knowledge-based modern technological support to industry for its growth and development.
- It thrives to provide skill-sets to students through flexible and organised course curriculum and also support the industry’s requirement.
Student’s Life at Presidency University
Presidency University along with a well-designed and rigorous curriculum provides students with numerous opportunities for extra-curricular activities so as to enrich their cultural knowledge. There are a wide variety of events related to culture such as singing, dancing, creative writing, debates, etc. It also holds various cultural events throughout the year. They also have various students managed clubs such as Literary Club, Quiz Club, Robotics Club, Photography and Art Club, etc.
Accreditation and Recognition
Presidency University is a private university established under the Karnataka Act No 41.
The university is having University Grants Commission (UGC) approval to confer degrees at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
It is having accreditation with a Grade ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. And also have AICTE approval for management courses. It was considered the Most Promising Institute in South India by British South India Council of Commerce and Business Meet in 2014.
It was considered the Most Promising Institute in South India by British South India Council of Commerce and Business Meet in 2014.
Presidency University Course Overview
Presidency University Karnataka offers various programs under the School of Engineering, Law and Management. It offers these programs at Under-graduate, Post-graduate and Doctoral Levels. For details regarding programs in Engineering, candidates can read the column below. For other courses, candidates can check the official website.
B.Tech (4 years)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
All the above programs have one semester of Industrial Practice in which students are trained in some industry so as to bridge the gap between Academics and Professional World.
Presidency University is illustrious for its flexible and have the industrial touch. Faculties here are properly trained and are always supportive of all the students and scholars. It has dedicated research labs of industry quality to perform various innovative and multi-disciplinary researchers.
The University sends all the students for industry training in their last year so as to do proper research, it prepares the student accordingly for the professional world.
Presidency University Campus Address & Website
Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka,
Official Website: http://presidencyuniversity.in/