CIPET JEE 2020 is an engineering entrance examination conducted at the National level by the Institute of CIPET so as to offer admissions to candidates in the Diploma, Post Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Graduate & Postgraduate degree courses of the institute. CIPET stands for Plastics Engineering & Technology. The CIPET JEE 2018 registration process has been started from the month of April 2020. For more details related to the registration process read the article below.
CIPET JEE 2020 Registration Process
The CIPET has its branches in Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, and Lucknow. CIPET 2020 which stands for central institute for plastic engineering and technology offers admission to various courses including DPT (Diploma in plastic technology, PGD-PTQM (Postgraduate diploma in plastic technology and quality management), PD-PMD with CAD/CAM (Postgraduate in plastic mould design with CAD/CAM, DPMT (Diploma in plastic mould technology) and PGD-PPT (Postgraduate diploma in plastic processing and testing).
The candidates need to ensure that the eligibility criteria are satisfied by them which includes 3 years degree in science is required with Chemistry as one of the mandatory subjects for PGD-PPT, 3 years degree in science is required with mandatory subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Maths for PGD-PTQM, 3 years diploma is required in mechanical, plastics technology for PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, passed class X with the subjects Mathematics, Science and English for DPMT/DPT, passed (10+2) from a certified board with compulsory subjects being Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
Registration Process for CIPET JEE 2020
Steps to register for the CIPET diploma courses is as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official CIPET website is http://cipet.gov.in/
- And, then click on the ” Click Here for Online Registration” link present on the homepage.
- A new page will open in another window.
- Further, on this page, a new applicant has to click on “Click Here to Register” button.
- Now candidates can register themselves through the registration window.
- Applicants must read all the instructions carefully then provide the captcha to proceed further.
- Now, the candidate needs to fill out the details such as Name, DOB, email, mobile number etc to register.
- Also, the students can choose the username and password for themselves.
- Finally, click on “Register” button to complete the process.
Important Points to Note
- Candidates should provide complete and accurate information while registration.
- And, he/she must provide a valid mobile number, Email Address as the Application number, Username and Password will be sent by SMS & Email.
- All the entries marked with an asterisk are compulsory.
- Finally, the candidate has to log in using their User Name and Password given at the time of registration.
- Also, applicants must keep their Username and Password confidential to prevent any misuse.
Category Wise CIPET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for CIPET entrance exam 2020 is as given below-
General category- Rs. 250/-
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
For SC/ST category- Rs. 50/-
- Northeastern candidates can get application form fee waiver by showing their residential proof.
And, The deadline for CIPET JEE 2020 Registration process has been started. Moreover, the institute will reject any Application form received after the due date.
- Hence it is advised to fill the cipet online form 2020 before the due date.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to CIPET 2020 Registration Process.
cipet jee syllabus, cipet admit card 2018, age limit`, `technology cipet`
cipet jee 2019 syllabus, cipet jee syllabus, cipet.gov.in online form, cipet admission 2019, cipet online form 2019 date, cipet 2019 conference.