MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern is prepared by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. In order to pass successfully and score a good rank corresponding to good marks, one must know what their opponent here the exam paper is like. The following article will cover the exam pattern for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam will consist of three papers.
- There will be three papers. The languages in which the paper will be offered include English, Marathi, and Urdu.
- And, Exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. All the questions will be of objective type.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- While First paper will be of Physics and Chemistry.
- And, the Second paper will be of Botany and Zoology. The third paper will be of Mathematics.
- All questions are compulsory to answer.
- Candidates willing to take admission in one of the coursed offered under health and science department, they have to appear for Paper-1 and Paper-2. Those who are willing to take admission under one of the courses offered by engineering department are expected to appear for Paper-1 and Paper-3.
- Appearing for both the paper is compulsory.
- Answers are to be marked on a separate OMR sheet provided with the question paper.
- Answers are to be marked by bubbling the OMR using a black ball pen.
- There will be no negative marking in all the question paper.
Maharashtra CET 2020 Paper Pattern
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2020 paper pattern is mentioned below.
|No. of Papers||Subject||No. of Questions||Mark(s) per Question||Total Marks|
|Paper – 1||Physics||50||1||50|
|Paper – 2||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
|Paper – 3||Mathematics||50||2||100|
In order to qualify for the exam, the candidate must score marks according to their category.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern: Maharashtra CET Scheme
Reservation Policy in MHT CET 2020
Reservation Policy for candidates belonging to different categories is illustrated in the table below.
|The person with Disability (PwD)||40%|
Read detailed information about MHT CET 2020.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
REVA University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
LPU Admissions 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
mht cet 2020 syllabus pdf, mh cet 2020 engineering syllabus, mh cet entrance exam syllabus, mh cet mba 2020 syllabus, mht cet 2020 books, 11th syllabus for cet 2020, mba cet 2020 syllabus, weightage of chapters in mht cet 2020.