LPUNEST 2020 Application Form has been announced on 14 September 2020. LPUNEST 2020 or Lovely Professional University’s National Entrance and Scholarship Test is an entrance test for admission to various programs conducted by the university. This test is the basis for eligibility for some programs and scholarship for most programs. The LPU NEST 2020 Application form has been released by the University for various UG & PG programmes. The aspirants can apply for the test via the Online and Offline method. The applicants can also obtain the Application form and LPU NEST kit through the university centres. A candidate must follow 7 simple steps which are mentioned below.
Latest Update: The last date to apply for LPU NEST is 09 January 2020.
How to fill LPUNEST 2020 Application Form?
Aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the Lovely Professional University’s National Entrance and Scholarship Test Application Form Online.
- Register online with the personal details and educational qualification details
- Make payment for the application process
- Fill in the details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the application form
- Appear for the test
- After clearance of the test, last is personal counselling.
LPU NEST Application Fee 2020
After the candidates successfully register for the entrance exam, they will have to pay q requisite amount of the application fee. Only once the payment is done, the candidates can proceed to fill in details in the LPU NEST application form. The application fee payable is common for all courses is given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about How to fill LPUNEST 2020 Application Form?
|Application Mode||Application Kit Type||Boys||Girls|
|Online||Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit||Rs. 800||Rs. 500|
|Application form and Printed LPUNEST Kit||Rs. 1000||Rs. 700|
|Offline||Application form and Printed LPUNEST Kit||Rs. 700||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the above mentioned given application form fee via either of the following modes as per the mode of their application process.
- Online application– Pay the application fee via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline application– Pay the application fee via Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft
Required documents for the application form
- Scanned copy of your photograph and signature
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Valid email id for further communication
- An active contact number
- Credit Card/ Debit Card to pay the application fee
How to apply for LPU NEST?
The aspirants can apply for LPU NEST via mentioned methods
- Obtain the application form University campus/ camp offices.
- Semi-online Application
- Online application
How to fill the Online application?
- Click on the link of the respective course for which you wish to apply.
- Now register online by entering details such as your Email ID, Name, State, Mobile Number etc
- Click on the register now button to submit the details
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered during registration.
- Enter the sent OTP and click OK
- Register online by entering the details such as name, email id, date of birth and mobile number.
- Make payment for online application
- After the registration, the aspirants will then have to pay the application fee. The application fee for online registration can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Fill the details in the online application
After making the payment, candidates have to fill other required details such as Personal Details, Academic qualification details etc
In the application form, you need to fill in details such as Personal details, Educational qualification detail etc. also, you will have to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature in the LPU NEST Application Form.
All the information to be provided in the online application must be valid.
Uploading of Photograph
Candidates must attach their recent colored passport size photograph and signature scanned during LPU NEST registration.
- LPU NEST Photo size with white background must be 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- Mentioned candidate’s name along with the date on which the passport photo was taken.
- Note: there should be no cap or goggles on the photo. Shows are permitted when used regularly.
- The image size of the signature must be 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- LPU NEST 2020 right – hand fingerprint size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- JPG image format
- White background
- Running hand signature style.
Submit the online application
On the completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the application form through online method.
Appear for the test
After submission of Application Form, you can choose a date and centre to appear for the test
After the declaration of result, Online Counselling and Seat Allocation will start from the 30 April 2020 onwards within the prescribed time limit. Based on the student’s preference, the seat will be allocated. After the seat is allocated, the applicant needs to deposit the fee through Online Mode or manually by visiting the University Campus/ Camp Office.
|Online Registration Starts on||14 September 2019||10 January 2020|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination
||01 December 2019||01 March 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST||09 January 2020*||31 March 2020*|
|Dates of Entrance Examination#||10 January – 25 January 2020||10 April – 25 April 2020|
|Display of Result||31 January 2020||30 April 2020|
|Online counselling and Seat Allocation||30 April 2020 onwards||30 April 2020 onwards|
Rejection of the form
The university ah specified that it can reject the application form in case it is not filled properly with required details.
Hence, it is advised to the candidates to ensure that the duly filled in application is dispatched along with the complete enclosures in all respects.