REAP 2021 Registration process will start soon by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota Candidates can register themselves through online mode only. Further, it is mandatory to be done by every student who wishes to appear for REAP 2021 counselling process. But, without the registration and application process, the candidate cannot fill and submit the online application. Most importantly, there will be no entrance examination. The admissions will be provided on the basis of the JEE Main score. Read the whole article to know more details about REAP Registration Process 2021.
REAP 2021 Registration Process
The vital information regarding the REAP 2021 Registration process is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- The Online REAP Registration Process will start tentatively in the month of June 2021.
- Candidates can fill the form in online mode only.
- The following steps are mandatory to follow while filling up the REAP form:
- STEP 1 – Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Technical University.
- STEP 2- Then open the link of the Registration form, anew page will be redirected.
- STEP 3- The candidates are then required to fill all the details asked and create an Entrance Test ID for REAP 2021 Registration Process.
- STEP 4 – After filling in the basic details, the university will send a unique code and password to every candidate by E-mail/ SMS. This ID is very important as it acts as a unique account of all the applicants. Moreover, this is the basic registration that every candidate must do.
- STEP 5- For all the further processes, the applicant can log in by using the ID generated during registration.
- STEP 6- This personal account of every candidate contains the application form and needs to be filled cautiously without any error.
REAP 2021 Registration Fee
The details regarding REAP 2021 registration fee are given below:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- as registration fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required for Registration Form
The documents required for the registration form are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about REAP 2021 Registration Process: Rajasthan Engineering Admission
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- JEE Main rank card (if candidate registered on the basis of JEE Main)
- Class 12th mark sheet (in case registration done on the basis of class 12th marks/percentile)
- Aadhar card or Acknowledgement of Adhaar card in case Aadhaar card is not available.
- Marksheet/Board certificate containing the Birthdate.
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2021 Guidelines
The important guidelines related to REAP 2021 Registration form is given below:
- The candidate will need to upload his recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form and needs to submit it online.
- The payment of the application fee of Rs. 700/-, one should do via online only or any other means which the university authority allows.
- Print the reap application form 2021 and the payment acknowledgement receipt.
- The application process is a very important document that confirms that the candidate is eligible to apply for REAP and has applied for it. Hence the candidates must preserve a copy of the application form and the payment receipt for future references.
reap 2018 registration, reap 2018 application form, reap 2018 official website, reap 2018 exam date, reap 2018 merit list, reap college list, reap 2018 counselling.