WBJEE 2020 Answer Key (Official) will be released in the month of June 2020. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has been conducting entrance exams since the year 1962 for the students seeking admissions in recognized private and government colleges for the Medical and Engineering streams. The eligible candidates can appear for the examination which will take place in May 2020. The benefit of appearing in this examination is that the candidates can appear for both PCM as well as PCB. The result will be available in the month of June 2020 following which the counselling procedure will start for the candidates who qualify the exam. The exam occurs in offline mode and is usually a pen and paper mode exam and also has negative marking for every incorrect answer.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
WBJEE 2020 Answer Key
The answer key of all the sets are available on the official website so that the candidates can cross-check their answers. The subjects involved in the exam include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The selection of the candidates in carried out on the basis of the score and rank. The candidate needs to score above the minimum cutoff score that the examination authority has decided. The rank will be allotted to the selected candidates only.
WBJEE 2020 Unofficial Answer Key
|Institute||Papers & Answer Key||Solution|
|Pathfinder||Physics & Chemistry | Mathematics||–|
|Adamas Career||Physics & Chemistry | Mathematics||–|
|Resonance||Physics & Chemistry:
SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D
SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D
|Physics & Chemistry:
SET A Mathematics:
|MYWBUT||Physics & Chemistry: SET B
Mathematics: SET B
WBJEE 2020 Answer Key Dates
|WBJEE Paper I (Mathematics)||4th week of April 2020|
|WBJEE Paper II (Physics & Chemistry)||4th week of April 2020|
|Release of WBJEE preliminary answer key 2019||3rd week of May 2020|
|Release of WBJEE final answer key 2019||4th week of May 2020|
How to Download the Answer Keys?
Steps to Download The Answer Key:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the board
- Then, look out for the answer keys of the exam
- Further, open the PDF files subject-wise
- Finally, save and check the set (A, B, C, D) of the answer sheet
The candidate can download the answer key before the result is declared, Candidates can cross-check the answers and calculate the rank on its basis.
Calculation Of Score Using Answer Key
Given below is the section wise distribution of the Questions and the different categories in which they are divided:
|Category||No. of questions in Mathematics||No. of questions in Chemistry||No. of questions in Physics|
Scoring varies for each questions according to the category of these questions:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|Category||Correct answer||Incorrect/multiple answers|
|Category 3||+2||– For partial correct response, 2 x (no. of correct answer marked)/(total no. of correct answer)
– 0 marks for combination of both correct and incorrect responses
Candidates can now calculate their expected score by using simple formula.
Total Score= No. of correct Questions – No. of incorrect Questions.
How To Challenge WBJEE Answer Key?
- Candidates have The Right to challenge WBJEE 2020 Answer key.
- Preliminary Answer key is expected to release in the 3rd week of May 2020.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key only if they can provide material in support of their claim.
- Payment of Rs. 500 for challenging the answer key can be made online through Debit card/ Credit card or Net banking.
- The additional fee is non – refundable.
- Authority will accept and respond if the objection is accepted.
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone to keep getting updates about WBJEE 2019 Answer Key.”