WBJEE 2020 Answer key has been released on 17 January 2020. Candidates can now view the provisional Answer key form the official website. The final answer key will be released after considering the objections. Candidate can also view the answer key provided by various institutes. Candidates can use the Answer key to calculate their estimate score of the exam. The result will be announced with the Final Answer key. Candidates can read the whole article to know more about the WBJEE Answer key.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: WBJEE 2020 Official Answer Key has been released on 17 February 2020.
WBJEE 2020 Answer Key
The official answer key has been released on 17 February 2020 on the official website so that the candidates can cross-check their answers. The last date to challenge the answer key is 19 February 2020.
- Candidates having any objections with the provisional Answer key can challenge the answer key within the stipulated time.
- The subjects involved in the exam include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The selection of the candidates is carried out on the basis of the score and rank.
- The candidate needs to score above the minimum cutoff score that the examination authority has decided.
- The rank will be allotted to the selected candidates only.
WBJEE 2020 Answer Key Dates
The dates regarding the WBJEE 2020 Answer key are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE 2020 Answer Key:Released(17 February) West Bengal JEE Solutions
|WBJEE 2020 Exam Date||02 February 2020|
|Release of WBJEE Preliminary Answer Key 2020||17 February 2020|
|Release of WBJEE Final Answer Key 2020||4th week of February 2020|
How to Download the Answer Key?
Candidates can download the answer key form the official website. The Candidate can follow the given steps to Download The Answer Key.
- Visit the official website of the WBJEE 2020.
- Click on the “WBJEE” tab.
- Then click on the link” view/challenge answer key”.
- After clicking the link a new page will be opened.
- Login using Application no., password and security pin.
- WBJEE answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download button.
The candidate can download the answer key before the result is declared from the official website. Candidates can cross-check the answers and calculate the rank on its basis.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
How to Challenge WBJEE Answer Key?
The Candidate can challenge the answer key within the stipulated time. The last date to challenge the Answer key is 19 February 2020. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to challenge the answer key.
- Visit the website of WBJEE 2020.
- Click on the “View/Challenge Answer key” link.
- Then log in using application Id, password and security pin.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the challenge Answers button.
- Then select the questions to be challenged.
- Pay the fees through online mode via debit card/credit card / net-banking.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Submit the objection.
Candidates can challenge the answer key only if they can provide material in support of their claim by making payment of Rs. 500/- through online mode made online. Authority will accept and respond if the objection is accepted.
WBJEE 2020 Unofficial Answer Key
Candidate can refer to the given table for WBJEE 2020 Unofficial answer key of all subjects.
|Institute||Papers & Answer Key||Solution|
|Partha Education||Physics & Chemistry | Mathematics|
|Pathfinder||Physics & Chemistry | Mathematics||–|
|Adamas Career||Physics & Chemistry | Mathematics||–|
|Resonance||Physics & Chemistry:
SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D
SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D
|Physics & Chemistry:
SET A Mathematics:
|MYWBUT||Physics & Chemistry: SET B
Mathematics: SET B
Calculation Of Score Using Answer Key
Given below is the section-wise distribution of the Questions and the different categories in which they are divided:
|Category||No. of questions in Mathematics||No. of Questions in Chemistry||No. of Questions in Physics|
Scoring varies for each question according to the category of these questions:
|Category||Correct answer||Incorrect/multiple answers|
|Category 3||+2||– For partially correct response, 2 x (no. of correct answer marked)/(total no. of the correct answer)
– 0 marks for the combination of both correct and incorrect responses
Candidates can now calculate their expected score by using a simple formula.
Total Score= total marks secured incorrect Questions – Total marks deducted by incorrect Questions.
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone to keep getting updates about WBJEE 2020 Answer Key.”
wbjee 2020 admit card release date, wbjee 2020 admit card date, wbjee 2019 admit card download ,wbjee admit card 2019 release date, wbjee 2020 application form, wbjee 2020 syllabus.