WBJEE 2022 Registration Process will start in the month of February 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts exams for admission into Undergraduate courses of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture streams offered at Institutes of West Bengal. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and have passed Class 12 with the minimum necessary per cent marks will only get permission to appear for the exam. Make sure that the application fee is paid or else the application will be cancelled. Find WBJEE 2021 Registration Process Here
WBJEE 2021 Registration Dates
|Starting of Online registration||23 February 2022|
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment||30 March 2022|
|Downloading the confirmation page||24 to 26 March 2022|
|Correction window opens||31 March to 02 April 2021|
WBJEE 2022 Registration Process
The first and foremost step for the candidates is to get them registered. The applicants need to follow the following steps-
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the mandatory details and then click on the register option to complete your Registration.
- Select the link of Online application WBJEE 2022.
- Fill in the Application form with all the required details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Note down the application number for future use.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents for the verification process including a recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression, birth certificate. Further other educational details need to be uploaded.
- After this, the applicants need to pay the fee online using either net banking or debit/credit card.
- After the registration has been done and the application form has been submitted, a printout of the same should be taken out for future reference which will be considered at the time of document verification during the procedure of counselling.
- The candidates also get the flexibility to make corrections in the application form, if required, apply before the last date. In case the candidate needs to check the updates or anything related to the application form, login into the official website.https://www.wbjeeb.in/
WBJEE 2022 Application Fee
- WBJEE Application fee is Rs. 500 + bank service charges for general category.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B fee will be Rs. 400/-.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid thorough online mode. It can be paid using debit card, credit card & net banking.
How to retrieve the WBJEE Application Form number?
Candidates can retrieve their WBJEE application form number by entering the details given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE 2022 Registration Process: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s Name||Mother’s Name|
|Date of birth||Security pin (case sensitive)||Security pin|
wbjee form 2020, wbjee 2020 registration, wbjee form fill up last date 2020, wbjee form fill up date 2020, wbjee 2020 application form