WBJEE 2020 Exam date has been announced by WBJEE Board i.e. 02 February 2020 (Sunday). WBJEE 2020 Registration Process has been started from 18 October 2019 till 13 November 2020. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts exams for admission into Undergraduate courses of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture streams offered at Institutes of West Bengal. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and have passed Class 12 with the minimum necessary per cent marks will only get permission to appear for the exam. Candidates must fill the Application Form before the 13 November 2019. Make sure that the application fee is paid or else the application will be cancelled.
Latest Update: WBJEE 2020 Registration process started from 18 October 2019. Click here >> WBJEE 2020
Latest Updates: WBJEE 2020 Exam date has been announced by the WBJEE Board. The test is scheduled on 02 February 2020 (Sunday). Click here>>Application Form
WBJEE 2020 Registration Process
The first and foremost step for the candidates is to get them registered. The applicants need to follow the following steps-
- Go to the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Enter the mandatory details and then click on the register option to complete your Registration.
- Select the link of Online application WBJEE 2020.
- Fill in the Application form with all the required details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Note down the application number for future use.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents for the verification process including a recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression, birth certificate. Further other educational details need to be uploaded.
- After this, the applicants need to pay the fee online using either net banking or debit/credit card.
- After the registration has been done and the application form has been submitted, a printout of the same should be taken out for future reference which will be considered at the time of document verification during the procedure of counselling.
- The candidates also get the flexibility to make corrections in the application form, if required, apply before the last date. In case the candidate needs to check the updates or anything related to the application form, login into the official website.https://www.wbjeeb.in/
- The application fee is Rs. 700/- & Rs. 500/- (For General & OBC-A/OBC-B/SC/ST respectively) + Bank charges.
- The application fee can be paid either online mode, i.e. net banking or debit/credit card.
How to retrieve the WBJEE Application Form number?
Candidates can retrieve their WBJEE application form number by entering the details given below:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s Name||Mother’s Name|
|Date of birth||Security pin (case sensitive)||Security pin|
Download the Brochure in Bangla here.
WBJEE 2020 Exam Highlights
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)|
|Conducting Body||WBJEE Board (WBJEEB)|
|Date of Examination||02 February 2020|
|Mode and Type of Exam||Offline | State Level Undergraduate Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture|
|Helpdesk||(033) 2367 1159/ 1198|
|No. of Seats Available||34125|
WBJEE 2020 Registration Dates
|Starting of Online Application form||18 October 2019|
|Last date to fill the form, pay the application fee and download the confirmation page||13 November 2019|
|Download of Admit card||27 January 2020|
|Date of Examination||02 February 2020 (Sunday)|
|Publication of Result||Last week of March 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||First week of April 2020|
“Stay tuned with Entrancezone to keep getting updates for WBJEE 2020 Registration Process.