WBJEE 2021 Application Form was released on 23 February 2021 and ended on 30 March 2021. The candidates were have to submit the form with a fee online only. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). This examination provides admission to the candidates into UG courses in engineering and technology, architecture, and pharmacy. Government colleges, many universities, and a few self-financed institutions of the West Bengal region consider the score of WBJEE for admissions. Interested candidates can read this complete article to get more information about WBJEE Application Form 2021.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Check important dates for WBJEE 2021 for the application filling process below in the given table:
WBJEE 2021 Online Registration Dates
|Starting of Online registration||23 February 2021|
|Last date to fill the form & make fee payment||30 March 2021|
|Downloading the confirmation page||30 March 2021|
|Correction window opens||31 March 2021-02 April 2021|
WBJEE 2021 Application Form
The following details about the WBJEE application form must be kept in mind before filling the application form:
- Candidates have to apply for WB Joint Entrance Exam Registration online on the official website.
- It is not accepted in any other mode.
- Before filling the form, applicants are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the exam.
- There is no need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- The candidates can register one time only with a particular e-mail ID. If they have to register again, a new mail ID must be used.
- Similarly, name, date of birth, etc., cannot be the same for two different users.
- After filling the application form and making the payment, if confirmation does not appear on the screen, the form must be re-submitted.
- The updates regarding the examination shall be sent via. E-mail only. Hence, the candidates are suggested to give a valid and working e-mail ID.
- The candidates have to check the list of available exam centers before applying to the examination.
Documents Required while filling the WBJEE 2021 Online Application Form.
Candidates are required to keep a few documents handy before filling the application form for Wbjee 2021. They may be required to be uploaded or required for entering details. The documents are as mentioned below:
- Matriculation or its equivalent certificate
- Master’s degree certificate or Provisional degree certificate or Transcript or Marks sheet(as per availability)
- Doctorate Certificate or Provisional degree certificate or Transcript or Marks Sheet (as per availability)
- A valid email ID that is in use
- Center of examination opted.
- Scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature of the candidate
- Caste certificate if it applies
- Payment details
WBJEE 2021 Application Fees
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode only using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application fees are non-refundable in any situation.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the payment confirmation page for future reference.
The category-wise application fee for WBJEE is as below:
WBJEE Online Registration Fee 2021
|General category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC category||Rs. 400/-|
The submission of the application is complete only after the payment of the application fee.
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website of ASRB.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to Fill the WBJEE 2021 Application Form?
The WBJEE 2021 application form can be filled as below:
STEP 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB.
- The registration page will be available on the screen.
- The registration details asked are to be filled in carefully.
- The details asked are- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- The details, once entered, cannot be edited. Hence the candidates are advised to enter the details carefully.
STEP 2: Filling the application form:
After registration is completed, the other details are to be filled in by the candidate. The website shall ask the candidates to fill in their personal details, correspondence details, educational details. The candidates are advised to fill in these details carefully.
Details to be filled in WBJEE 2020 Application Form
The following details have to be filled in the application while applying by the candidate:
Personal details: Candidate’s Name, Category, Father’s name, gender, email address, date of birth, nationality, the status of PWD, the status of diabetes of the candidate, etc.
Contact details: Address correspondence, city/village, district, pin code, mobile number, etc.
Educational details: Year of passing PG exam, Name of PG exam, State where the institution is located, year of passing/appearing for PG exams.
Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details of the examination they want to apply for. They have to fill in certain details like:
- Examination Name.
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
Contact Details - Here, candidates have to enter their contact details such as Address, City, State
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
STEP 3: Uploading images:
After this, scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded.
The following are the specifications to be followed:
3.5cm x 4.5 cm
3.5cm x 1.5cm
Left thumb impression
3.5cm x 1.5cm
- Submit the required images after uploading them according to the format and size mentioned.
- Go to the next step that is, payment.
STEP 4: Examination fee payment.
- The candidates can make the payment through net banking, credit card, debit card, or Allahabad bank e-challan.
- Check for the display of “payment successful” and proceed to the next step.
STEP 5: Confirmation page download
- After the payment is successful, the candidates will be directed to a confirmation page.
- Once the confirmation page is displayed, the candidates have to download and keep a printout.
WBJEE 2021 Correction Window
After completing the Application Form process, the correction window will be open by the West Bengal Joint Entra(WBJEEB) so that candidates can make the WBJEE 2021 application form corrections to an allowable extent. Candidates have to regularly visit the official website to know the exact dates when corrections/modifications will be allowed. No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile.
The corrections/modifications will be allowed in some particulars only like:
- Uploading wrong photographs
- Changes in subjects name
- Changes in identification type or number
WBJEE 2021 Exam Centers
In the WBJEE 2021 form, candidates need to select at least 03 test cities from the drop-down menu. The list of test cities are as follows:
|District||Number of Zones|
|North 24 Parganas||3|
|South 24 Parganas||3|
Center in Other State