TSWRJC CET 2023 Application Form will be released on January 2023 by Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWRIES). Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET) is a state-level examination that is conducted every year to give admission to the candidates in the intermediate first year in General and Vocational Junior Colleges programs in private/government junior colleges of Telangana state. Interested candidates should apply before the last date by checking all the details properly. Candidates can check all the details regarding TSWRJC CET Application Form 2023 from this article.
TSWRJC CET 2023 Application Form Dates
Given below is the schedule for TSWRJC CET Application Form:
TSWRJC CET Application Dates 2023
Important Dates (Announced)
Application & payment starts on
Application & payment ends on
Downloading of Hall Ticket
TSWRJC CET 2023 Application Form
TSWRJC CET Application form will be released on the official website of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society. Given below is some of the information regarding TSWRJC CET Registration Form:
- Candidates can fill the application form by entering their login credentials.
- Candidates ensure to check the eligibility criteria properly before applying. Ineligible candidate's application will be rejected on spot.
- Multiple application from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates should properly fill the details of the application as after submitting it, candidates can not edit the application form.
- The authority has the power to reject the Incomplete applications any stage without informing to the candidates.
- All the candidate's e-mail ID and contact number must be valid and should remain the same till the admission procedure are completed otherwise the candidate might not get all the important details which will be sent through email and SMS.
- Candidates have to opt for the college of their choice. Once the college has been chosen, it cannot be changed later on.
TSWRJC CET Application Fee
It is mandatory to pay the application fee as without it the application form will not be submitted. Given below is some essential details regarding TSWRJC CET:
- All the candidate have to pay Rs.100/- to apply for the TSWRJC CET application form 2023.
- Please note that the application form fee will be non-refundable in any circumstance.
Mode of Payments: All the candidate can pay the TSWRJC application form fee through the online mode via UPI, Debit Card, Net Banking and Credit Card.
Documents required to fill TSWRJC CET Application Form
Given below are the documents that will be required while filling the application:
- Aadhar Card
- Class 9th Marksheet
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 10th Hall Ticket
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Parents Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for TSWRJC CET 2023?
Given below are the steps on how to apply for TSWRJC CET 2023:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website. Click on Application Form Submission link.
- STEP 2: Pay a fee of Rs.100/- through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway ) for submission of application through Online. At the online centre or payment gateway (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required necessary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
- STEP 3: On receipt of fee at the online centre or payment gateway, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through the website. Note: Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- STEP 4: The applicants shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. Candidates should upload the photo and signature of themselves within 100 kb size only.
- STEP 5: After filling the form, the candidates have to choose the college.
- STEP 6: Click on 'Submit.'
- STEP 7: On submission of Application, the candidate must take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
Eligibility for TSWRJC CET:
TS Gurukul RJC CET 2023 for Inter 1st year admissions in General and Vocational TS Social Welfare Junior Colleges
- Qualifications: Students who qualify for the SSC Community Examination in March / 10th class from ICSE / CBSE are always eligible to enter the TSWREIS RJC (TSWRJC CET) entrance exam for admission to mainstream (non-specialized) institutions and Colleges Colleges.
Students of Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance exam.
b. Annual Salary: The annual parent income should not exceed Rs.2,00,000 / - per year (for urban students) and Rs.1,50,000 / - (for rural students) as approved by the MRO.
c. Age Limit: Student age may not exceed 17 years from 31.08.2021. In the event that SC and SC students converted to Christian rest for 2 years it will be allowed.
Students must produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, and only confirmation of admission.
Booking Inter 1st year admissions for TSWRJCs: TSWREIS Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET) for Inter Admissions for all TSWR Junior Colleges.
a. Smart public booking: Booking
SC converted Christian
OC / EBC
3% of the total seats will be reserved for Students with Disabilities (Physically Handicapped, Deaf and Visually Impaired, Motor Vehicle) regardless of race, who can attend their work without the assistance of any other person based on a medical certificate.
- PH candidates (Divyanga class) are not eligible for admission to SAINIK Junior College.
TSWRJC CET Selection Method: This year the RJC accreditation will be based on the success of the College entrance examination and preferences by RJC applicants. Previously, the admission process / selection process for the first year of TS Social Welfare Inter. Admission will be provided based on the benefits of TSWREIS RJC CET and community booking.
Steps to download TSWRJC CET Prospectus?
The TS Social Welfare Society has released the TSWRJC CET Prospectus on its official website RJC CET, tswreis.ac.in. Interested students can view the details and download the TS Social Welfare RJC CET prospects on the entry portal. Candidates must read the prospectus before completing the online application form and payment of the application fee. To download the prospectus, follow the simple steps given below.
Visit the https://tswreis.ac.in/ website
Students need to visit the official TS Social Welfare Society website by entering the web address, https://tswreis.ac.in/ in your browser. After that the TSWREIS website will appear on your device.
Click Click Here to use the link
Once you have accessed the official website, click the 'click here to use' link on the homepage. Then, the official TSWRJC & COE CET admission site will appear on your screen.
Click on the RJC & COE CET link
On the TSW RJC & COE CET website, click the 'Notification - RJC & COE CET' link. Then, the prospectus will open in your device browser.
Download RJC & COE CET PDF
After clicking the link, the PDF file would open. Read all the instructions before completing the application form and download the notification.
Print RJC & COE CET PDF
After downloading Prospectus, download and save it for future use.