TSWRJC CET 2021 Application Form will be released by Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWRIES) in the midweek of February 2021 tentatively. Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET) is a state-level examination that is conducted every year to give admission to the candidates in the intermediate first year in General and Vocational Junior Colleges programs in private/government junior colleges of Telangana state. Interested candidates should apply before the last date by checking all the details properly. Candidates can check all the details regarding TSWRJC CET Application Form 2021 from this article.
TSWRJC CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below is the schedule for TSWRJC CET Application Form:
TSWRJC CET Application Dates 2021
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application & payment starts on||Midweek of February 2021|
|Application & payment ends on||Midweek of March 2021|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||April 2021|
|Exam Dates ||Third week of April 2021|
TSWRJC CET 2021 Application Form
TSWRJC CET Application form will be released on the official website of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society. Given below is some of the information regarding TSWRJC CET Registration Form:
- Candidates can fill the application form by entering their login credentials.
- Candidates ensure to check the eligibility criteria properly before applying. Ineligible candidate's application will be rejected on spot.
- Multiple application from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates should properly fill the details of the application as after submitting it, candidates can not edit the application form.
- The authority has the power to reject the Incomplete applications any stage without informing to the candidates.
- All the candidate's e-mail ID and contact number must be valid and should remain the same till the admission procedure are completed otherwise the candidate might not get all the important details which will be sent through email and SMS.
- Candidates have to opt for the college of their choice. Once the college has been chosen, it cannot be changed later on.
TSWRJC CET Application Fee
It is mandatory to pay the application fee as without it the application form will not be submitted. Given below is some essential details regarding TSWRJC CET:
- All the candidate have to pay Rs.100/- to apply for the TSWRJC CET application form 2021.
- Please note that the application form fee will be non-refundable in any circumstance.
Mode of Payments: All the candidate can pay the TSWRJC application form fee through the online mode via UPI, Debit Card, Net Banking and Credit Card.
Documents required to fill TSWRJC CET Application Form
Given below are the documents that will be required while filling the application:
- Aadhar Card
- Class 9th Marksheet
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 10th Hall Ticket
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Parents Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for TSWRJC CET 2021?
Given below are the steps on how to apply for TSWRJC CET 2021:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website. Click on Application Form Submission link.
- STEP 2: Pay a fee of Rs.100/- through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway ) for submission of application through Online. At the online centre or payment gateway (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required necessary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
- STEP 3: On receipt of fee at the online centre or payment gateway, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through the website. Note: Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- STEP 4: The applicants shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. Candidates should upload the photo and signature of themselves within 100 kb size only.
- STEP 5: After filling the form, the candidates have to choose the college.
- STEP 6: Click on 'Submit.'
- STEP 7: On submission of Application, the candidate must take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.