Ahmedabad University Admission 2021 is ongoing for UG, PG and PhD programs. It is located in India’s most busy and famous cities I.e. Ahmedabad Gujrat. It was founded by the Ahmedabad Education Society (AES) in the year 2009. Currently, it has four schools and 2 educational centres established under its name. The motto of this university is ‘Pariprashnena Samriddhi’ which means that through education we are on the path of prosperity and progress.
The Ahmedabad University Gujrat aims at the all-around development of the students. It focuses on the contextual and practical orientation of the students in any field they take admission in. The university aims at grooming the students in the areas of creativity, intellect, communication, ethics and the overall development of their character.
Ahmedabad University Admission 2021 Status
The Application form has been invited by Ahmedabad University.
Ahmedabad University Engineering Admission 2021 Courses and Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking to apply for Ahmedabad University Engineering programs can check the details hereunder:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Ahmedabad University Gujrat, Ahmedabad Education Society Gujarat
|Courses||Specializations||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Basis|
|B.Tech||Chemical Engineering||10+2 with English as 1st/2nd language and physics, chemistry, mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board||JEE Mains score followed by counselling|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|M.Tech||Data Science and Analytics||
NOTE – Aggregate marks in the qualifying degree must be no less than 60% or equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA). Undergraduate candidates appearing for their final semester/year may also apply.
Ahmedabad University Admission 2021 Application Process
The admission and application process for any course in Ahmedabad University is almost the same and it is very easy for the candidates to follow the admission guidelines.
The application process is very simple. Following are the steps for completing the entire application process:
- Go to the official website of the University and register. The candidates will get a unique registration code
- Then, using the code, the candidates must log in and fill the application form available on the portal. They have to upload their recent ID size photograph and signature on the form.
- After filling the form, candidates must proceed further for the payment process. Payment can be done through Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card, Demand Draft and even Cash payment.
- If the candidate opts for payment by a demand draft then he must draw a Demand Draft of the application fee prescribed for that course and submit it manually at the given place.
The processes may differ from one course to another. The application dates, submission dates, payment dates etc. everything might be different for different courses. The university will upload a notification as and when the admission process starts. The candidates must keep checking the website for detailed information on the admission to the course they wish to take admission into.
Ahmedabad University Admission 2021 Important Links
Ahmedabad University Admission 2021 Highlights
|Name of the University||Ahmedabad University|
|Type of University||Private|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctoral program|
|Basic Admission criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Name of entrance test||CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/JEE Mains/GATE|
MISSION, VISION, and POLICY
The Ahmedabad University runs on a very strong base of visions and missions which make it the most qualitative private University in the State of Gujrat. It focuses on spreading good values and ethics along with conceptual and practical knowledge. Because of the predetermined institutional values, it is continuously developing and proving to be one of the best higher education systems. Its set of missions is as follows:
- Inculcate professionalism and make the students best in the field of their study.
- Its study environment includes an interdisciplinary exchange between the areas of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- Spread knowledge with the context of developing the entire nation.
- To encourage the habit of research and practical approach in the university as well as the entire society.
- Shape the youngsters in such a way that they understand the importance of exchange of cultures and values on a global level.
- Make advancements in the social, ecological, economical areas of local, national and international platforms.
- Shape the young generation which has practical knowledge, analytical equipment and are on a moral high ground.
- Support independent thinking in the diversity in the educational system that we live in.
Thus, the university keeps a good balance of its social responsibility, shaping the future of its students and contributing a reasonable amount of efforts towards the success of our nation.
ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS, AND ACHIEVEMENTS: AHMEDABAD UNIVERSITY
Ahmedabad University Gujrat was founded in the month of July 2009 under the Ahmedabad Education Society (AES) which is considered to be the most reputed university in the western part of our country. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has given B++ Grade for the university and announced it as the best university in higher education. It has been recognised as follows:
- As a research Institute under the various Research Programmes by the Government of India.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has successfully registered AU as a Foreign Contribution Organization.
- It is also registered under the Association of Indian Universities.
- It has also received accreditation from the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology as one of the Research Institutes under the various Research Programmes.
Thus, the Ahmedabad University has been reputed by various national and international Institutes and Organisations which makes the value of the university more high on the grounds of the quality of teaching, environment and the qualitative structure of it.