Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Examination or MUJEE 2020 is a university-level exam conducted by Magalayam University. It is held for admission to B.Tech and other degree programs offered across India and abroad. The university also offers admission in 6 Diploma, 22 Undergraduate, 12 Postgraduate and 2 Research programs. Along with, the university also offers M.phil and the PhD degree in Engineering & Computer Applications, Apart from full-time regular courses, Mangalayatan University also offers Lateral Entry admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and Diploma courses. Candidates can apply both in Online as well as offline mode. Read below to know the detailed information about MUJEE Application form, Dates, Eligibility etc.
MUJEE 2020 Important Dates
|Entrance Exam Name||(Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) UPSEE|
|Application Start Date||23 January 2020|
|Application End Date||30 March 2020|
|Exam Date (UG)
|29 April 2020
06-05 May 2020
MUJEE 2020 Application Form
MUJEE application forms for the exams to be held in both February and April phases have been released by Mangalayatan University. The last date to fill MUJEE application form 2020 is 31 January 2020 (for Phase I exam) and 15 April 2020 (for phase II exam). All candidates seeking admission at Mangalayatan University through MUJEE 2020 exam can fill the application form in offline mode. However, before filling the MUJEE application form, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the exam. All candidates who have cleared Class 12th with minimum 50% aggregate marks fulfil MUJEE eligibility criteria.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MUJEE 2020: Application Form, Process, Dates, Eligibility
How to Fill MUJEE Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the university and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details and upload the documents such as signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through PNB Bank Gateway or by Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card
- Save the ‘’Transaction ID” generated at the time of form submission.
- This Transaction ID can be used for future references.
Punjab National Bank
Account No: 6142000100002501
Swift Code: PUNBINBBARR
IFSC Code PUNB0614200
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant documents.
- After submission of the form, an acknowledgement list will be generated.
- Send the acknowledgement slip along with Demand Draft of INR 500 in favour of “Mangalayatan University” payable at “Aligarh” through the post.
The Admission Cell, Mangalayatan University,
Extended NCR, 33rd Milestone,
Mathura-Aligarh Highway Beswan, Aligarh-202145
Note: The candidates can also submit the duly filled application form in person at the university campus.
Check here your JEE Main 2020 Result
MUJEE 2020 Eligibility
MUJEE 2020 eligibility criteria for B.Tech requires candidates to fulfil parameters as mentioned below:
Age Criteria & Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India or Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), aged 17 years at the time of admission.
Educational Qualification: Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech through MUJEE 2020 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2020 for any of the following exams with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) as the majors:
- The final examination of the (10+2) system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the concerned State Board; XII Standard of CBSE/ CISCE or any recognised university.
- The Intermediate or two-year Pre-University exam conducted by any duly recognised educational board or university.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or A-level with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) as major subjects in any international school located in India.
- The General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at the advanced A-level [London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka].
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Candidates should score at least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the exams mentioned above. However, for the candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ ST/ OBC) or hailing from J&K or any Northeastern state (Arunachal Pradesh/ Assam/ Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Sikkim/ Tripura), this minimum eligibility score is 40% in aggregate in PCM.
- Candidates who have cleared Class 12th with aggregate marks up to 45% but have gained merit in exams like JEE Main, UPSEE, and so on are also eligible to apply for MUJEE exam.
Mangalayatan University UG Admission 2020: B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, BA, LL.B & B.Ed
The university offers various programs in the departments of Engineering, Diploma, Science, Management, Computer Applications, Education and Commerce at UG level. CLAT qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for LL. B course. The admission is offered on the basis of score of MUEE followed by an interview round. Apart from the regular UG programs, the university also offers Diploma and Certificate courses in several disciplines.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||ECE||Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc with Maths with minimum 65% marks. Or B.Sc (Biotech/ Microbiology/ Agriculture/ Life Science) with 65% marks (for Biotechnology course)||Merit and performance in an interview|
|BCA||–||65% marks in 10+2 with Math||MUEE score followed by an Interview|
|Diploma in Engineering||ECE||A 10thpass with 65% marks||On the basis of marks in the qualifying exam.|
|BSc. (Hons.)||Physics||10+2 with 65% marks in PCM/ PCSM/PCB or equivalent||–|
|Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||ECE||65% in 10+2 with PCM or ITI 1 year/ 2 years||–|
|Diploma in Food Quality and Safety||–||65% marks in 10+2/ Graduation||–|
|Diploma in Chemical Analysis and Quality Control||–||–||–|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||–||D. Pharm with 65% marks||–|
|D. Pharm||–||10+2 with PCB/ PCM with minimum 65% marks||–|
|BBA||–||10+2 with 65% marks||MUEE+ merit in the qualifying examination including interview|
|B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Com (Hons.) IFA||–||–||–|
|Biotechnology||10+2 in PCM/ PCB with 65% marks||Merit-based including interview|
|BA||Education and Arts||10+2 with 65% marks||–|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||MUEE+ merit in the qualifying examination including interview|
|LLB||–||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 65% marks||CLAT/ MUEE/ Merit of 10+2 including Interview.|
|B.Ed.||–||Graduation/ Post Graduation with 60% marks||MUEE/ any State Entrance Test including an interview.|
|Bridge Course||Fine Arts||65% marks in Graduation||Merit-based+ Interview|
|Diploma in Fine Arts||–||10+2 with 65% marks||–|
|Diploma in Jain Philosophy||–||10th with 65% marks||–|
|Certificate Course||Jain Philosophy||–||–|
MUJEE 2020 Exam Centers
MUJEE 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted in a total of 86 cities across India. All candidates have the option of selecting two exam cities in order of preference in the application form.
MUJEE exam centres 2020 for pen-and-paper (PPT) test are as mentioned below:
|Exam Centre State||Exam Centre||Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||002|
|Uttar Pradesh||Rae Bareli||070|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||077|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa||084|
|Daman & Diu||Daman||085|
It may be noted that Mangalayatan University also provides merit-based scholarships to qualified students under the following categories:
- PCM aggregate: This scholarship is valid for candidates who score 70% – 95% and above aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths subjects. In this category, the percentage of scholarship in tuition fee ranges from 10% to 75%.
- MUJEE ranking: This scholarship is valid for candidates who secure ranks between 100 and 2000. Under this category, the percentage of scholarship in tuition fee ranges from 35% to 75%.
Note: The concerned students may readily avail the scholarship that is higher in the above two cases. Candidates must also note the following two points:
- 50% scholarship is granted to every student who belongs to the state of Uttar Pradesh, on showing the State’s Domicile Certificate.
- 100% scholarship is granted to two top students [based on their respective aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics] belonging to every State/ UT among the admitted students.
Mangalyatan University Contact Information
Address: Mangalayatan University (Campus)
Extended NCR 33rd Milestone, Aligarh-Mathura Highway,
Beswan, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202145
Contact Numbers: 1800-2744-000 (toll free), 7088388833, 9358333333
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: http://mangalayatan.in/btech-admission/
Phone Number: 7088388833