VIT University conducts VITEEE 2020 Counselling at its campus. Candidates can get admission into different UG Engineering Programs at either of its two campuses at Chennai and Vellore. Applicants can find the necessary information about their VITEEE 2020 counselling procedure, time and date as well as verification of the documents within this page. It is compulsory by the university authorities, for the student to attend VITEEE seat allotment procedure for 2020 session.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: VITEEE 2020 Application form has been released on 27 September 2020. Click For >> VITEEE Application Form.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2020
VITEEE 2020 slot booking will be available from 3rd week of March 2020. Through slot booking, candidates can choose a Slot, Test Centre and Test date.
The booking system of VIT University is called a VITEEE Online Test Booking System. Booking facility will be available online. Candidates will have to fulfil the formalities of booking quickly, as the booking window will open for a duration of one minute.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VITEEE 2020 Counselling schedule: Dates, Slot booking
VITEEE 2020 Counselling Schedule
|Phase-1 Counselling||2nd or 3rd week of March 2020|
VITEEE 2020 Counselling
VITEEE Counseling Phase-1 and Phase-2 will begin from 2nd or 3rd week of March 2020 after the declaration of result. VITEEE Counselling Admit card is necessary at the venue. The applicant can log in to his or her result page and fill the required details to print the counselling admit card as and when it is accessible.
Find your Phase one Status Here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Note: Candidates must reserve the Flight or Train tickets ahead of the schedule, to participate in the Counselling of VIT engineering entrance examination for 2020, either in Chennai Campus or Vellore Campus.
Status of VITEEE 2020 Phase-2 counselling for ranks beyond 20000 will be available in May 2020.
List of Documents required at VITEEE 2020 Counselling Venue:
- Counselling Admit card.
- VITEEE 2020 Result copy.
- Class 10th Certificate as a proof of DOB or any other age proof Certificate issued by the Government.
- 12th (equivalent board) Mark sheet (if available) / 12th board admit card for applicants awaiting their final result.
- Category Certificate for SC/ST ONLY.
- If an applicant belongs to any states which get relaxation by the Indian Govt. should provide a Domicile Certificate (for J&K, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
- Demand Draft (DD) for INR 50000 must be drawn in favour of VIT University, payable at Chennai or Vellore.
VITEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
These are the steps under the seat allotment procedure as given below:
- Firstly, applicants must register themselves, online for VITEEE 2020 Counselling.
- Also, the candidates must be present in person at the venue for seat allotment.
- Moreover, VIT University notifies the candidates about their VITEEE counselling status and the schedule through SMS.
- Then, candidates must submit their centre choice(s) before the procedure begins.
- Finally, VIT University will declare the allotment status on their official website and on the notice board at the VIT counselling centre.
VITEEE 2020 Counselling Process
Admission and allotment in the VIT University for the Academic year of 2020 will be based on the result of VITEEE. The procedure of VITEEE counselling is given below.
- Usual Admission and counselling procedure for VITEEE will be completed through a single-window process at Vellore and Chennai. And the counselling will occur for all the B.Tech courses offered on both the campuses.
- And, the shortlisted candidates must attend the VITEEE counselling process themselves either at Chennai or Vellore Campus.
- To deal with probable absentees, the total number of qualified applicants are more than the total number of seats, available at VIT University.
- Applicants must understand that if he or she has been qualified for the counselling procedure for VITEEE, it does not ensure admission by any means. Moreover, the admission solely relies on the candidate “All India Rank (AIR)” in the VIT Entrance Examination and the number of seats available.
- All the details regarding courses offered under the B.Tech program by the two VIT campuses for the 2020 academic year, the aggregate number of seats divided between each campus at the time of VITEEE 2020 counselling, the number of available seats will be declared at the listed centre to empower the applicants to make their decision wisely.
- The candidates will get admission, on the basis of the availability of the seats in that specific branch.
- The candidate has to check the VIT official website for VITEEE counselling status on their own. Also, note that applicants will not get the information individually about any NEWS or updates in relation to counselling.
- No change of date or time of seat allotment process is allowed. In the event that an applicant does not personally attend the seat allotment procedure and show up before the Admission Committee on the scheduled date, his or her seat will get the offer to the other applicant following the merit list.
- However, if because of some unexpected reasons, an applicant is not able to attend the counselling on the predefined date and time and venue, he or she can appear on a later date and time, but, after properly informing the VIT board, about their issues. In this case, an applicant can only choose seat accessible at that time. Also, the applicants can’t choose any other stream of their choice based on their original rank.
- If the mark sheet of the qualifying exam (12th board) is not available at the date of seat allotment, the candidate would have to take the responsibility, declaring that if he or she fails to qualify according to the standards, it would lead to cancellation of the seat and admission.
VITEEE 2020 Counselling Fee
The chosen applicants will need to present the DD of INR 50,000 for VIT University, payable at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat and acknowledgement of the allotted branch. Also, this combines INR. 10,000, towards Seat allotment charge. Counselling fee of INR 10,000, is non-refundable. However, it will also include the college tuition fee once the applicant joins the University.
Hostel Admission during Counselling
Applicants who require lodging (Hostel) will need to present a separate crossed Demand Draft of INR 21,000 (out of which, INR 1000 processing fee is non-refundable) written in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore and Students need to specify their choice of room (2 bedded / 3 bedded etc.,) in the online Student VIT account, while filling the Allotment form. In any circumstance, payment of Hostel fee does not ensure Hostel Accommodation. Room allocation at the Hostel will be according to room availability.
Read more about VIT University Entrance Exam
vit counselling dates 2019, vit counselling status 2019, vit seat availability status 2019, vit 2018 counselling, vit counselling seat status, viteee 2020 application form, vit ap counselling status, vit refund policy 2019.