IISER 2020 Application Form has been released on 23 March 2020. IISER 2020 Admissions is organised by Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research(IISER ). It is a national level entrance test known as IISER SCB Aptitude Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into 5-year dual degree course known as BS-MS Programme. The admission into IISER will be through three channels – SCB, KVPY and on basis of JEE Advanced exam. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can read more regarding more details regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
IISER Admission 2020 Latest Update
- IISER 2020 Online Application form has been released on 23 March 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
How to get Admissions in IISER 2020
The Admission to IISER 2020 can be done through these 3 methods:
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY): Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of valid KVPY fellowship which is given in 11th/12th Standard bypassing the KVPY Examination.Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
Joint Entrance Examination of Indian Institutes of Technology (JEE) channel: Aspirants with valid JEE Advanced 2020 scores with minimum Cutoff are eligible for direct admission to IISER.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IISER 2020 Admissions: Application Form (Released), Eligibility
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) channel: Candidates opting for this method will have to appear in an aptitude test, the details of which are given below in the article.
IISER 2020 Admissions Important Dates
The important dates regarding the IISER 2020 exam for all the three channels are given below:
For KVPY Channel:
|Application form starts||24 April 2020
|Last date to submit 12th marks & category certificate||22 May 2020
|Seat allocation process||01 June 2020
For JEE Advanced Channel:
|Application form release||01 June 2020
|Last date to submit 12th marks & category certificate||10 June 2020
|First seat allocation announcement||11 June 2020
For SCB (Aptitude Test) Channel:
|Application form release||23 March 2020
|Submission of application form||30 April 2020
|Admit card availability||18 May 2020
|Last date to submit 12th marks & category certificate||22 May 2020
|IISER Aptitude exam 2020||31 May 2020
|Release of answer key||01 June 2020
|Result announcement||02 June 2020
|Counselling||22 June 2020
IISER 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the IISER 2020 Application form are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- IISER 2020 application form has been released on 23 March 2020.
- candidates can fill the form through online mode.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 April 2020.
- Each channel will have its separate application form.
- Candidates will be allowed to apply for all the three channels.
- Candidates also have to choose the choice of examination centre as per the preference.
How to Apply for IISER 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the IISER 2020 application form.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at IISER.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
Application official link: www.iiseradmission.in/
IISER 2020 Application Fees
The Application Fees for IISER 2020 for the different category is:
|2.||SC/ST/Kashmiri Migrants||Rs. 1000/-|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode only via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IISER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the IISER 2020 Admissions must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Candidates should have completed or should be appearing in 2020 for the final examination of class 12 from any board.
- Minimum marks:
- Candidate must have passed with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and English.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit:
- There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
The Eligibility Criteria for the different channels are:
KYPY Channel: Candidates need to have a valid KYPY fellowship which is commencing for 2020-19. Also, In addition, Aspirants will have to meet the cutoff criteria that will be applicable.
JEE Channel: Under this Category, General Category candidates who have scored an All Inda Rank (AIR) within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) in JEE Advanced 2020 can apply for IISER 2020. But in case of reserved category candidates, they need to be ranked inside the top 10000 in their respective categories.
SCB Channel: Aspirants seeking admission under this method must meet the minimum cutoff percentage as prescribed by IISER for their respective state boards. Also, Candidates will have to appear in the IISER 2020 Aptitude Test to be considered for admission for which candidates need to fill the Application Form and give the Entrance Test.
NOTE: PIO and OCI category Aspirants can also apply, but like their Indian counterparts they must also meet apply through any of the 3 available channels and should satisfy the applicable eligibility criteria.
IISER 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the IISER 2020 Exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Duration: The Test Duration will be 3 Hours.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
- No. of Question: the paper will consist of 110 questions.
- Type of Question: The paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs).
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be deducted for Wrong Answered questions.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in English and Hindi language.
The details regarding the paper pattern of each subject are given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
IISER 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the IISER 2020 Admit card are given below:
- The IISER Admit card will be released on 18 May 2020.
- The Admit Card will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official websites of IISER.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card along with an ID proof to appear for the IISER 2020.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further.
- Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
How to Download the IISER 2020 Admit Card?
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No/Email Id
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
IISER 2020 Syllabus
The detailed information regarding the IISER 2020 syllabus is given below:
|1.||Chemistry||Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry|
|2.||p, d & f block Elements and Environmental Chemistry|
|3.||Hydrogen & s – Block Element|
|4.||Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics|
|5.||Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry|
|6.||Oxygen, Nitrogen, Polymers & Biomolecules|
|7.||Mathematics||Matrices, Vectors & Reasoning|
|9.||Limit, Integration & Differentiation|
|10.||Permutation-Combinations & Binomial Theorem|
|11.||Probability & Trigonometry|
|13.||Physics||Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations|
|16.||Electricity & Magnetism|
|17.||Atomic Structure & Optics|
|18.||Electrical & Electronics|
|19.||Biology||Diversity in the living world|
|20.||Structural organization in animals and plants|
|23.||Cell structure and function|
|25.||Genetics and evolution|
|26.||Biology and human welfare|
|27.||Biotechnology and its application|
|28.||Ecology and environment|
IISER 2020 Result
The details regarding the IISER 2020 result are mentioned below:
- The result will be announced on 02 June 2020.
- The result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can download the result from the official website.
- Candidates will need to log in with their login id and password to check the result.
IISER 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the IISER 2020 Counselling are mentioned below:
- IISER 2020 Counselling will start from 22 June 2020.
- The IISER 2020 Counselling for admissions in IISER will be conducted for the Aspirants who will be shortlisted in their respective channels.
- The seat allotment will be based on factors like the number of seats available, rank of the candidate, and the choice filled.
- Counselling will be conducted separately for each of the three modes of admission.
- Candidates who are placed higher in the merit rank of IISER 2020 will have more preference during the counselling process of IISER 2020.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling Under IISER 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
IISER 2020 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. The candidate will be allowed to fill the choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for IISER 2020 are:
IISER 2020 Participating Institutes
The Institutes participating in IISER 2020 Admissions Procedure are:
Total Number of Seats
IISER Contact Details and Official Links
- The Chairperson
- Joint Admissions Committee 2018
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
- Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan,
- Pune – 411008, India
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
IISER 2020 Admissions Highlights
Name of Exam: IISER Aptitude Test (IAT)
Exam Conducting Body: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
Ways of getting admission into IISER: KVPY, JEE Advanced and SSB-IISER Aptitude Test
Courses: BS-MS Degree Programme
Campuses: Seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, and Tirupati.
Can OCI/ PIO holder apply for the test?
Yes, OCI/PIO holder can apply for the exam.
Do I have to apply separately for different campuses of IISER?
No, candidates can apply through the common application process for all the campuses.
Can I apply for more than one channel?
Yes, the candidate can apply for al the three channels.
What is the mode of the exam?
The exam will be in online mode only(CBT).
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about IISER 2020.