IISER 2022 also known as the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali has released the Seat Allotment on 20 September 2022. Admission will be done through three channels SCB, KVPY, and on the basis of JEE Advanced exam. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test is conducted by IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research) at national-level to offer admission to the candidates in five- year dual degree BS-MS (Bachelor of Science - Master of Science) programme. This exam is conducted yearly and the candidates will be offered IISER admission through the following mentioned channels only:
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) of the Indian Institutes of Technology
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB)
The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about IISER Admission 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc.
IISER 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check IISER status from below:
|IISER Status||Registration from 25 May 2022|
- IISER 2022 Seat Allotment has been released on 20 September 2022.
IISER Admission 2022 Important Dates
Given below are some important dates related to IISER Admission 2022 for various channels:
IISER Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||25 May 2022|
|Last Date to Register||15june 2022|
|Uploading Marks and Category|
|Mock Test link available from||June 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||03 July 2022 (9 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Answer key releases||27 July 2022|
|Result ||12 August 2022|
|Seat Allotment||20 September 2022|
IISER Admission 2022 Application Form
The candidates must ensure that they fill the IISER Admission 2022 Application Form very carefully and submit the same before the last date. The details about the IISER Admission form are provided hereby:
- Candidates can submit their applications for admission online at the official website.
- Application Form for the candidates applying through the SCB channel will be announced soon
- The last date for filling up the IISER admission form will be announced.
- The link for the Registration Page can be found on the official website of the IISER Admission website.
NOTE: Once registered, the same mobile number cannot be used for registering again, and cannot be changed.
IISER Admission Application Fee
The candidates need to submit the following required amount as an application fee:
IISER Admission Application Fee
|General, EWS, and OBC-NCL Category||Rs. 2,000/-|
|SC/ST and PwD category||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||USD 100|
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can pay the application fee online through any of the following mentioned modes:
- Net Banking or debit card/credit card issued by all major banks or through the facility
IISER Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Given are the important points related to IISER Admission 2022 Eligibility:
- Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent level exam with science stream in 2019 or 2020.
- Indian nationals and candidates belonging to the PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) category will be eligible to apply if they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
Candidates having a valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2019-20 academic sessions will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates in the General category securing a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced 2020 will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC-NC, SC, ST, PD), must have a category rank within 10000.
Students who must have cleared their 10+2 level with science stream in 2019 or 2022 will be eligible to apply for IISER Admission 2022.
- They will be considered for admissions to the degree programmes only if the candidate has obtained the cut-off marks specified for their board.
- Candidates applying through the SCB channel will have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT) which will be conducted at various centres across the country.
IISER Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates who will be appearing for the IISER admission test must have an idea of the exam pattern. Given below the IISER 2020 Exam Pattern based on previous year trends for the same.
IISER 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper Based Test|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Language of the Question||English and Hindi|
|Total Time Allotted||180 minutes|
|Total NUmber of Question||60|
|Total Number of Sections||4|
The question distribution in each section is as follows:
Section-Wise distribution of Marks for IISER 2022
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions|
IISER Admission 2022 Syllabus
The candidate must go through the syllabus to prepare better for the exam. Given below is the whole syllabus Indian Institute of Science Education and Research 2022 exam.
- Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Applications of integrals
- Differential equations
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Linear Programming
- Some Basic Concept of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-block Elements
- The p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The solid-state
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- The p-block elements
- The d- & f-block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogens
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Diversity in the living world
- Structural organization in animals and plants
- Cell structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and environment
IISER Admission 2022 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to download their IISER Admission test 2022 admit card/Hall Ticket for an SCB channel through online mode.
- The Hall Ticket will be issued for SCB Channel. No other mode will be entertained to get IISER 2022 Admit Card.
- Without an admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates have to bring a valid admit card along with the filled application form, print copy in the examination hall without which the candidate is not allowed to give the exam.
IISER Admission 2022 Preparation Tips
A candidate who has prepared well for major engineering entrance exams such as JEE Advanced and Jee Main will be able to sail through this examination. The given below tips will immensely help the candidate in clearing the doubts about this exam. Read on for some relevant IISER 2022 Exam preparation tips.
- Practice a lot of questions. This will help you develop the habit of approaching a question. with all the possible solutions.
Make brief notes on various subjects that are important for the exam.
- Practice from the previous year papers. Doing this will help the candidates to get an idea of what type of questions have been asked in the examination and what they can expect in the upcoming exam.
- Have proper rest and food. The mind must be fresh and engaged on the day of the test.
List of Institution participating in the entrance exam
The candidates applying through SCB channel will need to appear in IISER Admission Test and hence qualify for this exam. Besides this, the candidates will be admitted into 7 IISER branches across India. These 7 IISER are as follows:
- IISER Berhampur
- IISER Bhopal
- IISER Kolkata
- IISER Mohali
- IISER Pune
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram
- IISER Tirupati
IISER Admission 2022 Answer Key
IISER 2020 Answer Key shall be released after the exam will be conducted. It will be released on IISER's official website. This shall be a provisional answer key. The authority will give ab opportunity to those who feel that there is a mistake in the IISER 2022 Answer Key, they can raise challenges for the same. For this, they may also need to provide some evidence for the response they are questioning.
One important thing which the candidates must ensure is that they submit the challenges well before the last date. After it, no challenges shall be accepted. All the challenges will be reviewed by the expert committee all then the final riser 2022 Answer Key will be issued.
IISER Aptitude Test 2022 Cutoff
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research released the previous year cutoff marks required for admission for various boards. Also clarify that if the cut off for boards are unavailable, cut-off scores of CBSE board will be applicable. Read about IISER IAT Cutoff Here.
IISER Admission 2022 Result
The result of IISER 2022 will be declared after the final IISER 2022 Answer Key has been released. It will be available online on IISER's official website.
- The result will be different for all the 3 categories which are through KVPY, through JEE Advanced and SCB channel.
- The eligible candidate will be offered admissions to the college as per the rank obtained by them in the entrance exam or the other way around.
IISER Admission 2022 Counselling
For short-listed applicants, the IISER counselling process is carried out. For each channel, different counselling is coordinated. Based on the reservation policy and various other variables, seats were allocated to candidates. Applicants are expected to fill in the option of the institution's programme in which they may apply for admission. Candidates must report a fee to the allocated institution to validate their admission, along with the following documents required:
- Class 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- IISER 2022 Admit Card
- Application Form (print out)
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Offer letter
- ID proof
IISER Admission 2022 Exam Centres
IISER exam is conducted at the following exam centres. candidates are advised to choose the exam centre at their convenience:
Jammu and Kashmir
Andaman Nicobar Islands
IISER Admission 2022 Highlights
Given-below the major points of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research 2022
|Exam Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Admission (IISER Admission 2022)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research|
|IISER Admission Official Website||http://www.iiseradmission.in/ |
|Application link||Active Soon|
|Exam purpose||to offer admission to the candidates in the five- year dual degree BS-MS (Bachelor of Science - Master of Science) programme.|
Stay connected for more updates about IISER 2022 at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs) is a consortium of leading research institutes and scientific education institutions in India. These institutions have been designated as Institutes of National Significance by an Act of Parliament and are intended to be the country's leading institutes in the field of basic sciences. Seven IISERs, namely IISER Kolkata in West Bengal, IISER Pune in Maharashtra, IISER Mohali in Punjab, IISER Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, IISER Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, IISER Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh and IISER Berhampur in Odisha, have been developed nationally. IISERs are envisioned to be unique institutes in Basics Sciences