IISER Admission 2020 Admit Card will be released on 18 May 2020 for SCB. The conducting authority will release the IISER Admission 2020 hall ticket on the official website. This is a national level entrance test also known as IISER SCB Aptitude test held annually. Through this test, admission will be offered in 5 year of Dual Degree BS-MS courses. Besides the SCB channel, admission will be also provided through two other channels – KVPY & JEE Advanced. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about IISER Admission 2020 Admit card.
- IISER Admission 2020 Admit card will be released on 18 May 2020.
- IISER exam date is 23 May 2020.
IISER Admission 2020 Admit Card
The conducting authority will release the IISER Admission 2020 Admit card on 18 May 2020. Candidates are advised to read the below-given information.
- Hall Ticket will not be sent by post.
- The duplicate Admit Card will not be issued at the exam centres in any case.
- Candidate is advised not to mutilate the Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants must preserve the IISER Admission 2020 Admit card for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of hall ticket will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Candidate must go through the vital information regarding IISER Admission 2020 Admit Card:
- Not a single applicant will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that assigned to them in their hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate must approach the Helpline.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy found in the particulars of the candidate, they can immediately approach to the Helpline.
- Applicants can appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the authority will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
How to download IISER Admission 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can check or follow the below-given steps to download IISER 2020 Admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the IISER 2020 official website.
- Step 2: Click on the tab displaying ‘Candidate Log-in’.
- Step 3: Enter the required login details such as Date of Birth (DOB), registration number, etc. in the respective text box.
- Step 4: After entering details, click on ‘submit’ button to view admit card.
- Step 5: Candidataes have to download and take the print out of the admit card.
Details on the IISER Admission 2020 Admit Card
Hall Ticket of IISER will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
Documents Required On the Exam Day
Candidates have to bring the following documents on the day of exam at the allotted exam centre:
- IISER 2020 Admit card
- Any Valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Passport, DL, PAN card etc.)
- Passport size photographs
- Pen or pencils
Candidates must follow the given below instructions on the exam day:
- Candidates have to reach the exam centre at the time of reporting which is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates have to take the admit card, passport size photographs & any ID proof at the exam centre.
- Any type of barred items are not allowed to carry inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised not to do any kind of misbehave and restricted activities at the exam hall.
- Items such as water bottles, tea, coffee, snacks, etc. will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates can not leave their seat before the exam duration.