REVA EET 2020 form will be available from last week of November 2019. Reva University Engineering Entrance Test is an All India Entrance Exam, which is held across many cities in India. It offers admissions to the B.Tech program containing Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. REVA EET will be held in April 2020. Candidates will be shortlisted for admissions at REVA University based on their test marks as well as their performance in the Personal Interview round.
Reva University Engineering Entrance Test 2020
B. Tech admission test of REVA University is also known as REVA Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET). REVA EET 2020 will be conducted in the last week of April 2020, around 16 different locations. The admission will be offered in 15 UG Engineering Program. Applicants can apply in both online and offline mode for REVA EET.
REVA EET 2020 Important Dates
Reva University Engineering Entrance Test Schedule is announced by REVA University, Banglore.
|REVA University Application Form Start Date||Last week of November 2019|
|Last Date of submitting Application Form||Third week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Third week of April 2020|
|REVA EET 2020 Exam Date||Last week of April 2020|
|Result Announcement||First week of May 2020|
REVA EET 2020 Application Process
Following are the steps to fill the Reva University Engineering Entrance Test Application Form.
Step I: Register for REVA University EET 2020
- Candidates will be required to register for REVA EET through the official website.
- Candidates can apply for REVA EET through both online or offline mode.
- The Application Form for B.Tech programme is also available at the Office of Admissions on submitting of Rs.1000/- (for Indian/SAARC candidates) Rs.2000/- (for NRI) and the US $50 for (Foreign National aspirants).
Step 2: Download REVA EET 2020 Admit card
- REVA EET Admit cards will be available on the official website from April 2020.
- To download it, Candidates will be required to enter their Exam Application Number.
Step 3: Appear for REVA EET
- REVA EET will be scheduled most probably in the last week of April 2020.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre minimum an hour before the start of the examination.
Step 4: Check REVA EET University 2020 exam result
- REVA EET result will be declared on the official website of Reva University in May 2020.
REVA EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants would be eligible to apply for REVA University EET 2020 if they meet up to the given below criteria.
- Foreign Nationals can also apply for this Examination thus Nationality is not a problem.
- However, Foreign Nationals have to submit more for the Application as well as the course fee, if selected.
- Appearing/Pass in PUC / 12 examination with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum 45% marks (40% in case of an applicant belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- A good score in REVA EET (University Engineering Entrance Test) or CET / COMED-K or any other equivalent exam held by recognized Institute / Agency.
Admit Card for Reva University Engineering Entrance Test 2020
- REVA EET Admit card will be available on the official website from April 2020.
- To download it, candidates will require to enter their Exam Application number.
Details On The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Time of the test
- Test venue
- Important Instructions
How to download REVA EET Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of REVA i.e, reva.edu.in
- Click on ‘REVA EET Admit card’ download link.
- Fill the required details to log in (Application No, Date of Birth, Password etc).
- After filling the information, click on the ‘Submit’.
- Now REVA EET Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a copy of the Admit Card for further reference.
Reva University Engineering Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Questions: 120 questions (1 mark each).
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes.
- Negative Marking: No
- Total Marks: 120
Distribution of Marks:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
REVA EET Syllabus
There is no such prescribed syllabus for REVA University Engineering Entrance Test. But the applicants applied for REVA EET can prepare from the topics of class 11-12 subjects i.e, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
How to Check and Download REVA EET Result 2020
Reva University will announce REVA EET result in May 2020 on the official website. To check and download the Result, the candidate needs to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Reva University.
- Click on to the ‘Result’ link.
- Log in through your REVA EET Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ to check REVA EET Result.
- Check and download REVA EET result and take a copy of the same for further reference.
REVA EET Answer Key
- Once the examination is over, the Answer key will be released by the REVA University.
- The Answer Key can be downloaded in the PDF format.
- The answer key will be used by the candidates to estimate their scoring marks.
- Also, answer key helps candidate challenge a particular score if he or she finds a different calculation in terms of the score than the one obtained.
REVA EET Counselling
- Counselling will be tentatively held in May 2020.
- Candidates who qualify REVA EET will be called for REVA counselling.
- REVA EET merit list is made based on the marks secured by students in the examination.
- No separate letter will be issued to the candidates.
- The qualified candidates need to appear in person for counselling.
Documents needed for REVA University EET 2020 Counselling:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Admit Card REVA EET
- Mark Sheet of Class 12
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Qualifying examination degree/mark
- Scorecard card REVA EET
REVA University Engineering Entrance Test Examination Centres
REVA EET will be conducted in 16 Exam centres. Given below is the list of Exam centres.
REVA EET 2020 Highlights
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2020|
|Conducting Body||REVA University|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||02 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||120 questions; Multiple choice questions|
|Sections||3; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate Engineering Courses – B. Tech in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science.|