REVA EET 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 17 May 2020 (Extended). Reva University Engineering Entrance Test is an All India Entrance Exam conducted by Reva University, Bangalore. It offers admissions to the B.Tech program containing Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. REVA EET will be held on 22 May – 12 June 2020. Candidates will be shortlisted for admissions at REVA University based on their test marks as well as their performance in the Personal Interview round. The candidate may check the whole article for complete details regarding the REVA EET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Reva University Engineering Entrance Test 2020
B. Tech admission test of REVA University is also known as REVA Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET). REVA EET exam will be conducted on 22 May – 12 June 2020, around 16 different locations. The admission will be offered in 15 UG Engineering Program. Applicants can apply in both online and offline mode for REVA EET.
REVA EET 2020 Important Dates
Reva University Engineering Entrance Test Schedule is announced by REVA University, Banglore.
|REVA University Application Form Start Date||20 November 2019|
|Last Date of submitting Application Form||17 May 2020|
|Admit Card Availability Date||–|
|REVA EET 2020 Exam Date||22 May – 12 June 2020|
|Phase 2 exam date||–|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about REVA EET 2020: Application Form (Till 17 May), Eligibility, Syllabus
REVA EET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the REVA EET application form is given below:
- The application form has been released on 20 November 2019.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form can be submitted until 17 May 2020 (Extended).
- Candidates may fill the details correctly as no correction window is provided.
REVA EET Application Fee
The application fee details are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
|Indian & SAARC applicants||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI applicants||Rs. 1200/-|
|Foreign National applicants||$50|
Candidates may note that the application fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Debit card, credit card or Net banking.
- Offline mode:
- Through demand draft.
- Online mode:
REVA EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the REVA EET eligibility criteria is given below:
- Foreign Nationals can also apply for this Examination thus Nationality is not a problem.
- However, Foreign Nationals have to submit more for the Application as well as the course fee, if selected.
- Appearing/Pass in PUC / 12 examination with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum marks:
- Minimum 45% marks (40% in case of an applicant belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- A good score in REVA EET (University Engineering Entrance Test) or CET / COMED-K or any other equivalent exam held by recognized Institute / Agency.
How to Fill the REVA EET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the REVA EET application form.
- Visit the REVA university website.
- Click on the link to register for the admission process.
- Then enter the asked details – date of birth, name, phone number and email id etc.
- After registration, candidates may confirm their email id.
- Login and Fill the Details:
- Candidates may log in and start filling the application form.
- Candidates will have to enter their academic as well as personal details.
- Uploading Documents:
- After filling the details candidates may upload the documents.
- The documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Payment of Application fee:
- Candidates have to then pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online as well as offline mode.
Reva University Engineering Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the REVA EET Exam pattern is given below:
- Total Number of Questions: 120 questions (1 mark each).
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes.
- Negative Marking: No
- Total Marks: 120
Distribution of Marks:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
REVA EET 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the REVA EET syllabus is given below:
- REVA EET exam syllabus will be from the topics studied by the candidate.
- There is no such prescribed syllabus for REVA University Engineering Entrance Test.
- But the applicants applied for REVA EET can prepare from the topics of class 11-12 subjects i.e, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
REVA EET 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the REVA EET admit card is given below:
- REVA EET Admit card will be available in May 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website from
- To download it, candidates will require to enter their Exam Application number.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates will have to bring and ID proof along with REVA EET admit card.
Details On The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The details listed on the admit card are listed below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Time of the test
- Test venue
- Important Instructions
How to download REVA EET Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of REVA i.e, reva.edu.in
- Click on ‘REVA EET Admit card’ download link.
- Fill the required details to log in (Application No, Date of Birth, Password etc).
- After filling the information, click on the ‘Submit’.
- Now REVA EET Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a copy of the Admit Card for further reference.
REVA EET Result 2020
The details regarding the REVA EET result is given below:
- REVA EET result will be released in June 2020.
- The result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can check the result on the official website.
- Candidates will need to enter their login id and password to check the result.
How to Check and Download REVA EET Result 2020?
To check and download the Result, the candidate needs to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Reva University.
- Click on to the ‘Result’ link.
- Log in through your REVA EET Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ to check REVA EET Result.
- Check and download REVA EET result and take a copy of the same for further reference.
REVA EET Answer Key
The details regarding the REVA EET 2020 answer key is given below:
- Once the examination is over, the Answer key will be released by the REVA University.
- The Answer Key can be downloaded in the PDF format.
- The answer key will be used by the candidates to estimate their scoring marks.
- Also, answer key helps candidate challenge a particular score if he or she finds a different calculation in terms of the score than the one obtained.
REVA EET Counselling
The details regarding REVA EET counselling is given below:
- Counselling will be tentatively held in July 2020.
- Candidates who qualify REVA EET will be called for REVA counselling.
- REVA EET merit list is made based on the marks secured by students in the examination.
- No separate letter will be issued to the candidates.
- The qualified candidates need to appear in person for counselling.
Documents needed for REVA University EET 2020 Counselling
The documents required for REVA EET counselling is given below:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Admit Card REVA EET
- Mark Sheet of Class 12
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Qualifying examination degree/mark
- Scorecard card REVA EET
REVA EET 2020 Application Process
Following are the steps to fill the Reva University Engineering Entrance Test Application Form.
Step I: Register for REVA University EET 2020
- Candidates will be required to register for REVA EET through the official website.
- Candidates can apply for REVA EET through both online or offline mode.
- The Application Form for B.Tech programme is also available at the Office of Admissions on submitting of Rs.1000/- (for Indian/SAARC candidates) Rs.2000/- (for NRI) and the US $50 for (Foreign National aspirants).
Step 2: Download REVA EET 2020 Admit card
- REVA EET Admit cards will be available on the official website from May 2020.
- To download it, Candidates will be required to enter their Exam Application Number.
Step 3: Appear for REVA EET
- REVA EET will be scheduled on 22 May – 12 June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre minimum an hour before the start of the examination.
Step 4: Check REVA EET University 2020 exam result
- REVA EET result will be declared on the official website of Reva University in June 2020.
REVA University Engineering Entrance Test Examination Centres
REVA EET will be conducted in 16 Exam centres. Given below is the list of Exam centres.
REVA EET 2020 Highlights
The overview of REVA EET 2020 exam is given below:
|Date of Exam||22 May – 12 June 2020|
|Conducting Body||REVA University|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||02 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||120 questions; Multiple choice questions|
|Sections||3; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate Engineering Courses – B. Tech in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science.|