VITEEE 2022 Application form will be released tentatively in the month of February 2022 by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) for admission into various Engineering Courses at different campuses. Candidates are advised to check the information brochure and confirm their eligibility before applying. Applicants should fill all the details carefully in VITEEE 2022 Application Form because any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate.
VITEEE 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the VITEEE 2022 from the below-given table:
|Last Date for submission||21 May 2022|
|VITEEE Exam Date 2021||28, 29 and 31 May 2022|
|Result Date||First week of June 2021|
How to fill VITEEE 2022 Application Form Online?
The Steps to fill the VITEEE 2022 application form is given below. The official Website link is given at end of this page.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about How to fill VITEEE 2022 Application Form?
- Candidates will have to click on “Register” and enter the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc.
Step-2 (Fill the Form):
Candidates will receive a User Name and Password after registration. They will have to log in using the same to fill the VITEEE 2022 Application Form.
Details to be filled in an Application Form.
- Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Native State
- Phone number
- Email Id
- Parent’s Detail
- Mother Tongue
- Blood Group
- Hostel Accommodation (Required or Not)
- Academic Details
- Name of the Board
- Name of the School
- Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination.
- Marks Obtained in Class 10th
- Marks Obtained in Class 12th.
- School Address
- Preferred Test Centre
- Preferred Campus
- Desired Branch if qualified in VITEEE 2022.
- Further, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature as well in the format prescribed in the online registration portal.
Step 3 (Registration Fee Payment):
- Candidates will have to pay the required fees for applying for VITEEE 2022.
- Indian Candidates can only pay online through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit card. Registration Fee for Candidates paying online will be Rs 1150/-.
- NRI Candidates can pay through Demand Draft which will cost them $50. Also, Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of VIT University, Payable at Vellore.
- However, aspirants who buy the VITEEE Application Form offline from the University or Designated Post Offices, they will have to pay Rs. 1250/- in cash.
- OMR completed application form should be sent to the Director UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632 014 by post.
- Correction facility will be provided by University soon after the completion of the application form.
How to Fill Offline Application Form VITEEE 2022?
Candidates can get the offline application form from the VIT University campus or designated Post offices throughout the Country. Candidates can buy a Kit containing, The offline Application/ OMR form, prospectus, information brochure and an envelope from Post office.
- Pay the Application Fee by DD (Demand Draft) in favour of the ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Candidates can also get the offline Application form by posting a DD in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore. The letter should be posted to ‘Director – UG Admission, VIT University, Vellore- 632014’.
- Candidates will have to send the request for OMR along with the DD. VIT admissions office will send the offline application form only after receiving DD.
- At the back of the DD, candidates must write their Names, Mobile no. and Postal Address.
- The completely filled OMR Application form can be posted to the address given below.
Important Points to Fill OMR
- As OMR is machine-readable, handle the OMR sheet carefully.
- OMR sheet will not be scanned properly in case of any physical damage to the sheet and will also result in rejection of the application form.
- Use only black point pen to fill the details, and only Capital letter should be used.
- Use a pencil to shade a circle.
- Do not write anything over the Barcode.
- Affix the photograph properly in the space provided. The photograph must not be attested.
- Take a copy of the filled Application form for future reference.
vit application form 2019, viteee 2020 application form date, viteee 2020 syllabus, vit application form 2020 last date, viteee application form, viteee 2020 registration, vit application form 2019 last date.
What is the exam date?
Atharva, VITEEE will be conducted online from April 5th to April 16th. There will be three slots each of 2.5 hours.
Is there only the online way to appear for this exam?