VITEEE 2020 Application form has been started from 27 September 2019 onwards. VITEEE 2020 is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) for admission into various Engineering Courses at different campuses. Application Forms are available from 27 September 2020 onwards. Candidates can visit the VITEEE official website and register Online for VITEEE 2020. Candidates are advised to check the information brochure and confirm their Eligibility before applying for VITEEE 2020. Applicants should fill all the details carefully in VITEEE 2020 Application Form because any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Important Notice – Indian Aspirants will not be able to pay the registration fee through Demand Draft. They can only pay the Registration amount of Rs. 1150/- through Online Net Banking or Credit Card. Candidates buying the Application Form from the University or Designated Post Offices will have to pay Rs. 1250/- in hand.
How to fill the VITEEE 2020 Application Form Online?
The Steps to fill the VITEEE application form is given below. The official Website link is given at end of this page.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about How to fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates will have to click on “Register” and enter the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc.
Step-2 (Fill the Form):
Candidates will receive a User Name and Password after registration. They will have to log in using the same to fill the VITEEE 2020 Application Form.
Details to be filled in an Application Form.
- Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Native State
- Phone number
- Email Id
- Parent’s Detail
- Mother Tongue
- Blood Group
- Hostel Accommodation (Required or Not)
- Academic Details
- Name of the Board
- Name of the School
- Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination.
- Marks Obtained in Class 10th
- Marks Obtained in Class 12th.
- School Address
- Preferred Test Centre
- Preferred Campus
- Desired Branch if qualified in VITEEE 2020.
- Further, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature as well in the format prescribed in the online registration portal.
Step 3 (Registration Fee Payment):
- Candidates will have to pay the required fees for applying for VITEEE 2020.
- Indian Candidates can only pay online through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit card. Registration Fee for Candidates paying online will be Rs 1150/-.
- NRI Candidates can pay through Demand Draft which will cost them $50. Also, Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of VIT University, Payable at Vellore.
- However, aspirants who buy the VITEEE Application Form offline from the University or Designated Post Offices, they will have to pay Rs. 1250/- in cash.
- OMR completed application form should be sent to the Director UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632 014 by post.
- Correction facility will be provided by University soon after the completion of the application form.
How To Fill Offline Application Form VITEEE 2020?
Candidates can get the offline application form from thr VIT University campus or designated Post offices throughout the Country. Candidates can buy a Kit containing, The offline Application/ OMR form, prospectus, information brochure and an envelope from Post office.
- Pay the Application Fee by DD (Demand Draft) in favour of the ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Candidates can also get the offline Application form by posting a DD in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore. The letter should be posted to ‘Director – UG Admission , VIT University , Vellore- 632014’.
- Candidates will have to send the request for OMR along with the DD. VIT admissions office will send the offline application form only after receiving DD.
- At the back of the DD, candidates must write their Names, Mobile no. and Postal Address.
- The completely filled OMR Application form can be posted to the address given below.
Important Points To Fill OMR
- As OMR is machine-readable, handle the OMR sheet carefully.
- OMR sheet will not be scanned properly in case of any physical damage to the sheet and will also result in rejection of the application form.
- Use only black point pen to fill the details, and only Capital letter should be used.
- Use a pencil to shade a circle.
- Do not write anything over the Barcode.
- Affix the photograph properly in the space provided. The photograph must not be attested.
- Take a copy of the filled Application form for future reference.
List of Post Offices:
|State||Name of Post Office||Status of Post Office||Pin Codes|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||HPO||744101|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Tawi||HPO||180001|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar(Chennai)
Anna Road (Chennai)
T. Nagar (Chennai)
VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE 2020)
The VIT University conducts VITEEE 2020, an undergraduate entrance exam for B.Tech. Admissions 2020-2020. furthermore, the university runs 36 UG courses including B.arch. Whereas B.Arch. Admission is based on NATA 2020 Test.
Official Website: http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/ug.
VITEEE 2020 Highlights
|Availability of VITEEE 2020 Application Form||27 September 2019|
|Last date to submit the VITEEE 2020 Application Form||29 February 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 Application Form Correction window||4th week of March 2020 (tentatively)|
|Minimum qualification to fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form||60% in class 12th|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Documents required at the time of form-filling||Scanned copy of all academic certificates, recent photograph and signature|
|Application fee for Online mode||INR 1150/-|
|Application fee for Offline mode||INR 1250/-|
Read more about VIT University Details
Candidates can see more details regarding VITEEE 2020 on EntranceZone.