JEE Main 2021 Login is very crucial detail as it will be used till the Result is announced. Candidates can login using their login id and password/ date of birth. However, candidates must have to register first for generating their own application number and password. From the JEE Main login, candidates can fill their application form, edit their application form, download their admit card, check the official answer keys, download and view their result etc. Candidates may read the article for complete details regarding the JEE Main 2021 login.
JEE Main 2021 Login
The details regarding the JEE Main 2021 login are given below:
- JEE Main login is like a secure account in which candidates can find their dashboard.
- In the dashboard, candidates can get all important announcements related to the JEE Main exam.
- Also, Candidates can get the details like their application form status, fee payment status, admit card download, result etc.
- However, Candidates can access their login till the declaration of result.
- Candidates who are appearing for the first time in JEE Main April exam, first have to create the login to submit the form and appear for the exam.
Note: Candidates must note that candidates who have already registered for the JEE Main January Attempt and have appeared for the exam don’t have to create a new JEE Main login. They can use their January exam login details to login for the JEE Main April Attempt.
How to Create a JEE Main 2021 Login?
Candidates can follow the steps to create a JEE Main login that is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2021 Login: login(Active) at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- STEP 1- Visit the official website and click on apply.
- STEP 2- A new window will be opened, click on “Fresh Candidate Registration” link.
- STEP 3- Then click on new registration, read the details in the application form.
- STEP 4- Now, the restoration form will open, where the candidate needs to enter the following details:
- State of Eligibility
- State where the class 12th/NIOS Centre is located
- Identification ID type
- Identification ID number
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Enter the security pin and click on submit
- STEP 5- After this, the Candidate’s dashboard will open.
- STEP 6- Then, the website will display the application number on the screen.
- STEP 7- The candidate must note the application number for further use.
How to Access the JEE Main 2021 Login?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to access the JEE Main login.
- Visit the website.
- Click on “Sign In” for registered candidates.
- A new window will open where the candidate has to enter the application number and password.
- After login, the candidate’s dashboard will open.
- In the dashboard, candidates can access to various events and details such as the status of the application form, download admit card etc.
- Candidates can click on the link that he/she wants to access.
What to do If Forgotten the JEE Main 2021 Login Credentials?
If a candidate has forgotten his/her login credentials i.e login id and password then they have to get them back to access the JEE main Login. Candidates can do so by clicking on the link “I can’t access my account” available on the login window. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
If Forgotten Password
- Click on the link “Forgot password”.
- Then, Candidates need to select one of the following options to reset the password:
- Security question and answer chose during form filling.
- Verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile no.
- Reset link sent to the registered candidate’s email id.
- After selecting any of the cases, the candidate will have to enter the application number and required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then, the password will get recovered.
If forgotten Application Number
- Click on the link “Forgot application no”.
- Then, Enter the following basic details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of Birth
- Security pin
- At last, Click on the link ‘Get Application Number”.
- Then, the application number will get recovered.
Importance of JEE Main 2021 Login
Candidates must ensure the safety of JEE Main login credentials until the complete admission procedure. The JEE Main login details are very important as the Candidate will need to enter these details for every event of the exam. The candidate has to access the login for the following purposes mentioned below:
- For filling the JEE Main 2021 application form.
- For checking the JEE Main application form fee payment status.
- Also, the Candidate needs to login for downloading the JEE Main admit card.
- For checking the response sheet and question papers and for downloading the same.
- Also, the candidate needs to log in for accessing the JEE Main Answer keys.
- Finally, the candidates need to login to check their JEE Main result.
I forgot my password can i get it back?
Yes, candidates can recover their application number or password.
How can i recover my JEE Main application number?
Candidates can recover their JEE Main application number by visiting the official website using some simple steps.
Are JEE Main login details important?
Yes, JEE Main login credentials are very important as candidate will need them at every step in the exam procedure.
How can i login JEE Main 2020?
Candidates can login using JEE Main application number and password/date of birth.
jee main april 2020 jee main result 2020 jee main 2020 application form jee main admit card 2020 jee main 2020 registration jee main january 2020 paper 1 syllabus jee main result 2020 january jee main january 2020 syllabus