KCET 2021 Counselling will start by exam conducting authority. On qualifying this exam the candidates will be given admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. While counselling the selected applicants will have to report to the venue along with the documents for verification purpose. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is managed every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Candidates must check here all the details regarding KCET Counselling 2021.
KCET 2021 Counselling
Aspirants can check hereunder; Karnataka Common Entrance Test documents verification schedule:
|Document verification starts from||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date of document verification||3rd week of September 2021|
|Display of seat matrix||4th week of September 2021|
|Option entry open||1st week of October 2021|
|Last date for option entry||2nd week of October 2021|
|Publication of mock allotment result||3rd week of October 2021|
|Provision to change options||4th week of October 2021|
|Publication of first allotment result||1st week of November 2021|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||2nd week of November 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling (Choice Filling)||3rd week of November 2021|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||4th week of November 2021|
|Allotment result||December 2021|
|Vacancy Round allotment||December 2021|
|Allotment result||December 2021|
Steps involved during KCET Counselling
- Verification of documents
- Assignment of user ID and password
- The entry of option or choice
- Allotment of seats
- Payment of fees and admission order receipt
KCET 2021 Counselling Registration
- KEA will have helpline centres for KCET 2021.
- So, candidates need to report the nearest helpline centre as per the specified schedule.
- Moreover, the schedule will be provided according to the candidates rank by KEA.
- Candidates will have to register themselves at the helpline centre before the last date of registration.
- For further verification Process, candidates need to register using the KCET 2021 application number at the helpline centre.
- During option entry, candidates have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After a few days, the seat allotment result will be announced through online mode. Seat Allotment will be purely based on the candidate’s rank in KCET and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats from the website.
- The candidates must confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
KCET Document Verification
- Candidates would be required to report on the schedule provided by Karnataka examinations authority for the counselling with the original documents for document verification.
- Once the documents are verified the candidate will receive a verification slip.
- Also, the verification slip will carry the user ID and password.
- Then, the keyword would be an 8-alphanumeric character which is to be used for login purpose.
- The candidates are given the option to reset their password in case if they have forgotten it.
- The interactive session will be held at helpline centres where information regarding further steps like the choice filling of colleges and see payment would be provided.
KCET 2021 Counselling Documents
- Income certificate from concerned Tahsildar by participants who claim “Supernumerary quota”
- Rural study certificate countersigned by DDPI/BEO.
- Verification certificate (only for GM candidates).
- Duly sworn in Affidavit by the candidate will claim eligibility benefit under HORANADU AND GADINADU KANNIDIGA clauses.
- Kannada medium study certificate countersigned by BEO for candidates claiming benefit under Kannada medium University.
- Identity card issued by Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner/District Magistrate for candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu and Kashmir migrant quota.
- Candidates claiming eligibility benefit for government seats based on the domicile/study/employment of parent must issue parents study certificate/parents hometown certificate/parents domicile certificate/parents employment certificate/ parents cumulative record/parents marks card.
kcet counselling 2018 dates, cet counselling date 2018, kcet 2020 brochure, kea.kar.nic.in cet 2020, http //kea.kar.nic.in 2020.