Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct the KCET 2020 Counselling or Karnataka Common Entrance Test Counselling from 21 June 2020. Karnataka common entrance test popular as KCET takes place by KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY. The Counselling link is available below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
KCET 2020 Counselling
Firstly, KCET 2020 offers admission to candidates into undergraduate engineering programmers like B.Tech or B.E in the colleges of the state of Karnataka.
But, only qualified students can appear for the counselling process of KEA.
The candidate needs to follow various steps in order to participate in the counselling and complete it
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KCET 2020 Counselling: Karnataka Common Entrance Test Dates
KCET Counselling Schedule 2020
|Document verification starts from||06 June 2020|
|Last date of document verification||20 June 2020|
|Display of seat matrix||18 June 2020|
|Option entry open||21 – 25 June 2020|
|Publication of mock allotment result||27 June 2020|
|Provision to change options||27 – 29 June 2020|
|Publication of real allotment result||30 June 2020|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||July 2020|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders||July 2020|
|Last date for reporting to the allotted college||July 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Seat matrix display||16 July 2020|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||16 – 19 July 2020|
|Allotment result||21 July 2020|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the second round||21 – 23 July 2020|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders||22 – 24 July 2020|
|Last date for reporting to the allotted college||25 July 2020|
Candidates participating in KCET counselling will have to go through the following steps:
- Verification of documents
- Assignment of user ID and password
- The entry of option or choice
- Allotment of seats
- Payment of fees and admission order receipt
KCET Counselling Registration
- KEA had helpline centres last year for KCET 2019. http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- However, 13 to 14 helpline centres may be available this year for KCET 2020
- So, candidates need to report the nearest helpline centre as per the specified schedule.
- Moreover, the schedule will be provided according to the candidates rank by KEA.
- Candidates will have to register themselves at helpline centre before the last date of registration.
- For further verification Process, candidates need to register using the KCET 2020 application number at the helpline centre.
KCET Document Verification
- Candidates would be required to report on the schedule provided by Karnataka examinations authority for the counselling with the original documents for document verification.
- Once the documents are verified the candidate will receive a verification slip.
- Also, the verification slip will carry the user ID and password.
- Then, the keyword would be and 8-alphanumeric character which is to be used for login purpose.
- The candidates are given the option to reset password in case if they have forgotten it.
- The interactive session will be held at helpline centres where information regarding further steps like the choice filling of colleges and see payment would be provided.
Documents participant need to possess during KCET 2020 counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Copy of filled application form of KCET 2020
- Admit card of KCET 2020
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Two passports sized photographs
KCET 2020 Counselling other Documents
- Income certificate from concerned Tahsildar by participants who claim “Supernumerary quota”
- Rural study certificate countersigned by DDPI/BEO.
- Verification certificate (only for GM candidates).
- Duly sworn in Affidavit by the candidate will claim eligibility benefit under HORANADU AND GADINADU KANNIDIGA clauses.
- Kannada medium study certificate countersigned by BEO for candidates claiming benefit under Kannada medium University.
- Identity card issued by Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner/District Magistrate for candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu and Kashmir migrant quota.
- Candidates claiming eligibility benefit for government seats based on the domicile/study/employment of parent must issue parents study certificate/parents hometown certificate/parents domicile certificate/parents employment certificate/ parents cumulative record/parents marks card.
User ID and Password Allotment:
- This is the next step after the document verification.
- It involves allotment of User ID and Password to the candidates.
- The candidates need to use the allotted User ID and Password for Option Entry.
Note: The candidates can change the password if they wish so.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
The entry of Options:
- Using the allotted User ID and Password, the candidates have to log in and enter their options.
- The seat matrix, category wise, course wise and college wise seat matrix will be uploaded by KEA to the official website
- The helpline centres will also have access to this seat matrix.
- For the next step, the candidate must enter the KARNATAKA CET 2020 Application Number followed by their Unique Keyword (Which is an 8 alphanumeric keyword printed on the backside of the Verification Slip).
- The candidates have a choice to change their password once they log in.
- After logging in the candidates need to enter all course choices according to their eligibility.
Note: The candidates have a choice to modify the choice list.
KEA Contact Address – KCET 2020 Counselling
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23460460 (Five Lines)
Fax: 080 – 23461576
Email: [email protected]
kcet counselling 2018 dates, cet counselling date 2018, kcet 2020 brochure, kea.kar.nic.in cet 2020, http //kea.kar.nic.in 2020.