Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 will take place in the month of April 2020. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology Exam from last week of April – first week of May 2020. Then, the KCET will occur for providing admissions in engineering courses like B.E or B.Tech. Also, candidates should go through the KCET Exam Pattern carefully in order to understand so that they become familiar with it. So, KCET 2020 Exam Pattern for Engineering courses, candidates should appear in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics papers.
KCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for KCET exam will be released.
- All the questions will be in multiple choice question format.
- The time duration for completing each paper is 80 minutes, out of which 10 minutes are for filling the details and reading the question paper.The total duration would be 210 minutes (for 3 papers).
- There would be total 180 multiple choice questions
- Eight subjects ( mathematics, physics, chemistry ) will have 60 questions
- Each question will carry one mark each.
- There is no negative marking in KCET 2020. i.e, no marks would be deducted from the total.
Paper Pattern of KCET 2020 Exam
|Subjects||Date||No. Of Questions|
|Biology||April 2020||60 Each|
Exam Pattern of Karnataka Common Entrance Test
- The KCET 2020 Exam Pattern will have a huge hand in helping students to understand the paper format, types of questions as well as scoring pattern for common entrance test to secure maximum marks.
- Also, KCET 2020 will take place in Pen and paper mode across the cities of Karnataka.
- Then, there will be 60 MCQs in each subject and all the questions will carry one mark each.
- Further, candidates will get 1 mark for every correct answer. Also, there will be no deduction of any marks for an incorrect answer or for questions that the candidate did not attempt.
- Moreover, the question paper will be set from the syllabus of First and Second year PUC recommended by Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka.
- Finally, candidates who have not studied their first and second year of junior college from Karnataka can refer their state or NCERT 11 and 12 textbooks.
There is no negative marking in this exam. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers. Also, one mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
The language test is going to occur in Bangalore only.
12th is the qualifying marks for all the candidate those are appearing for this exam out of 50.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Details
|KCET Complete Details||Eligibility Criteria|
The official website of KCET 2020 is http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
kcet blueprint, kcet 2020 exam date, kcet chapter wise weightage 2020.