A Candidate seeking admission into B.E./B.Tech. Courses must fulfil Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria. And, the eligibility conditions consist of academic qualification, domicile, and age limit. Further, the Information Brochure for Assam CEE 2020 has been released by the University. The Assam CEE 2020 application form will be available from 02 March 2020. Therefore, the applicants must check carefully for the eligibility criteria of Assam CEE before registering online.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility And Age Criteria
The candidate can look into the general information regarding the Assam CEE 2020 eligibility criteria below.
- The candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination (10+2) in a single sitting without any grace marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Moreover, candidates need to secure minimum marks of 50% (General category), 45%(SC Category) and 40% (ST Category).
- Also, the Single sitting criteria mean that the candidate must pass Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in the same sitting.
- Further, the minimum age for appearing in the examination is 17 years.
- Upper Age Limit is 21 as of 1 August 2020.
- However, Upper Age Limit Relaxation for SC category applicant is 24 Years as on the 1 August 2019.
- Also, the student must be of a sound mind and physically fit.
- Finally, the Candidate should have a good moral character as specified by the school last attended.
Domicile Criteria for Assam CEE 2020:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of Assam.
- And, the candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination (10+2) in a single sitting without any grace marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
The applicant must be aware of all the Eligibility Criteria before appearing in Assam CEE 2020 or his candidature will be cancelled. And, in case a candidate belongs to a reserved category, he/she must have the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
Read more about Assam Combined Entrance Exam
|Application Form||Admit Card|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Requirements, Age, Domicile
Assam cee medical eligibility criteria, cee medical 2019, Assam medical entrance 2019, mee Assam 2019.
assam cee medical 2019, cee 2019 exam date, assam cee 2019 official website, cee assam, cee 2019 form fill up, cee 2019 syllabus, cee 2019 registration.