COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration Process will start from 1st week of January 2020. The authority is Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMDEK UGET is an undergraduate entrance test for providing admission to various engineering and architecture courses. Moreover, students have to undergo COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration Process to sit for this exam. It is a state level entrance exam. Read the article below for all the information on COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration Process
COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration Process
Accordingly, For the academic year 2020 – 21, COMEDK will conduct UGET – Under Graduate Entrance Test 2020. The aim is to conduct admission to undergraduate engineering programs under Karnataka state in May 2020. Stay tuned to this page for any information.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to register at the official website of COMEDK. The various details that the student needs to fill in the registration form are as follows: name, DOB, E-mail address, Mobile no, Unique ID proof of applicant (Passport/Voter ID / Driving License/ Aadhar card/ School or college ID), applicant’s unique ID’s number.
- After collecting these details, a candidate should fill the registration form. Further, this form must be filled in with the accurate details. As they play a definite role in the future reference document.
- Furthermore, after the successful comedk registration 2020, the candidate will receive User Id and password on their registered mobile number and an E-mail ID.
- This user ID is essential to fill the application form by logging in to the official website of COMEDK and going on to the next step of COMEDK UGET 2020 registration process.
- The comedk application form 2020 requires personal details, previous exam details, educational background, photograph and signature, contact details and test centre choice.
- Most importantly, one should submit the application form only after completing it cautiously and to submit it to the official website of COMEDK by paying the application fee which is Rs. 1200/- for PCM/ PCB related courses and Rs. 1500/- for PCMB related courses and one should make the payment for the same via online or through bank challan system.
- The final step in the COMEDK UGET registration process 2020 requires the candidate to select test city according to the preference and click on the ‘submit’ button.
Important Information Regarding COMEDK Exam 2020
Entrance Exam Level: State Level
Regulating Body: KUPECA has entrusted COMEDK
Courses: Medical, Engineering and Dental
Official Website: https://www.comedk.org
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Number of B.E Colleges: 187 Engineering Colleges
Stay Tuned to Entrancezone for all the updates.
comedk 2019 medical, comedk mbbs 2019, comedk login, comedk unigauge, comedk 2019 registration, comedk 2019 application form date, comedk 2018 engineering, comedk 2019 exam date.