COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration Process has been started from 22 March 2021. The candidates can register themselves until 15 July 2021. The authority is the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMEDK UGET is an undergraduate entrance test for providing admission to various engineering and architecture courses. It is a state-level entrance exam. Read the article below for all the information on COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration Process
COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration Process
Accordingly, For the academic year 2021-22, COMEDK will conduct UGET – Under Graduate Entrance Test 2021. Stay tuned to this page for any information.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to register at the official website of COMEDK. The various details that the student needs to fill in the registration form are as follows: name, DOB, E-mail address, Mobile no, Unique ID proof of applicant (Passport/Voter ID / Driving License/ Aadhar card/ School or college ID), applicant’s unique ID’s number.
- After collecting these details, a candidate should fill the registration form. Further, this form must be filled in with accurate details. As they play a definite role in the future reference document.
- Furthermore, after the successful comedk registration 2021, the candidate will receive User Id and password on their registered mobile number and an E-mail ID.
- This user ID is essential to fill the application form by logging in to the official website of COMEDK and going on to the next step of COMEDK UGET 2021 registration process.
- The comedk application form 2021 requires personal details, previous exam details, educational background, photograph and signature, contact details and test centre choice.
- Most importantly, one should submit the application form only after completing it cautiously and to submit it to the official website of COMEDK by paying the application fee which is Rs. 1600/- for PCM/ PCB related courses and Rs. 2600/- for PCMB related courses and one should make the payment for the same via online or through bank challan system.
- The final step in the COMEDK UGET registration process requires the candidate to select a test city according to the preference and click on the ‘submit’ button.
comedk 2020 registration, comedk 2020 application form date, comedk exam date 2020, comedk 2020 colleges, comedk uni-gauge, comedk uni-gauge registration, comedk syllabus 2020, comedk fees.