CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam Pattern has been released by Cochin University of Science & Technology. The exam pattern of CUSAT Common Admission Test give details about types & mode of question papers and duration of the examination. Also, the candidates should know the Paper pattern of Cochin University of Science & Technology.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam Pattern
It is crucial to go through this article before appearing for CUSAT CAT 2020.
- The entrance examination consists of two papers.
- The first paper will be of Mathematics.
- And, the Second paper would consist of questions from two subjects i.e. Physics & Chemistry.
- The mode of question paper would be multiple-choice ( Objective)
- Candidates have to encircle only one correct option out Four options available.
- And, Candidates seeking admission various engineering courses CUSAT University should appear in both the papers.
- While, Both the paper would be a mixture of an easy, moderate & difficulty level of questions.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Paper Pattern
Paper Pattern for CUSAT CAT 2020 is divided into two sections i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
- Total no. of questions will be 250.
- 3 marks for every correct answer.
- And the total marks is 750.
- Negative marking – 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattended questions.
- The time duration for each paper is 120 min. i.e. 2 hr.
- Questions would on the basis of class 11th & 12th.
|COURSE||NO. OF QUESTIONS||SECTION|
|Aptitude Test for M Voc Mobile Phone Application Development||There shall be 150 objective type questions in the following pattern at the
|20% – Engineering Mathematics
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam Pattern: Cochin University Test Pattern
20% – Computer Science
20% – Verbal and reading comprehension
20% – Logical reasoning
20% – Programming aptitude
|Aptitude Test for M Voc Technology and Management Consulting||There
shall be 150 objective type questions in the following pattern at the
|30% – Quantitative ability
25% – Data interpretation and
25% – Verbal and reading comprehension
20% – Current affairs in technology and business
|Aptitude Test for Microbiology||There shall be 150 objective type questions
in the following pattern at the Graduate level
|50% – Microbiology,
15% – Zoology,
15% – Bio-Technology,
5% – Environment Sciences
Cochin University of Science & Technology Entrance Exam Pattern
As mentioned above in the table, CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam Pattern will consist of two papers.
Paper 1: Contain questions only from Mathematics.
- 125 questions carrying 3 marks each for every correct answer and -1 for every wrong answer.
- Candidates must use black or blue point pen only to mark their responses.
Paper 2: Questions from both Physics & Chemistry. And containing 75 questions from Physics & 50 questions from Chemistry. The ratio is (3:2).
- While Answers not encircled properly will be rejected.
- The engineering exam of CUSAT 2020 is scheduled on the 4th week of April 2020.
- Cochin University, the exam and admissions governing the body prepares exam pattern.
- The candidates for CUSAT CAT 2020 should go through the exam pattern carefully. And accordingly, stimulate their preparation to counter the questions in an intelligent manner.
- It is important to have a clear knowledge of the syllabus.
- This exam pattern is not as complicated as other’s entrance exam pattern.
- while solving the question paper Candidate should remember the Marking scheme.
Note: Official website for CUSAT CAT is https://www.cusat.ac.in/
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam Pattern.”
cusat msc statistics entrance syllabus, cusat msc entrance syllabus, cusat msc physics entrance previous question papers, cusat dat previous question papers, cusat msc chemistry entrance question papers.