CIPET JEE 2020 is conducted every year by the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology. And, offer admission to the various Diploma, Post Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Graduate & Postgraduate degree courses and also Doctoral Programs. Also, Below given are the important dates, eligibility criteria, registration process, application form, syllabus, result, counselling.
In addition to this, the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology was established in Chennai by the Government of India in 1968. The aim of the Institute is to develop skills related to various aspects of Plastic Engineering and Technology.
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Dates:
The dates of CIPET JEE 2020 for Diploma courses have been declared and is listed below:
|CIPET JEE 2020 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form available from||11 February 2020|
|Last date for registration of online application||02 June 2020|
|Last Date for Receiving the filled Application||09 June 2020|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||June 2020 Second week|
|CIPET JEE||25 June 2020|
|JEE Result Declared on||July 2020 First Week|
|Issue of Admission call letter begins||July 2020 Second Week|
|Academic Session starts from||01 August 2020|
Read Complete information on dates here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CIPET JEE 2020: Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology
CIPET Application Form:
- CIPET JEE 2020 application form is available online on the website.
- Therefore Applicants can apply through online only.
- Yet, the candidates who fit the eligibility criteria can only apply for the registration process online. Some documents need to be attached with the application form.
- And, includes the birth certificate of the candidate, qualification certificates of diploma, X and XII, community certificates (for SC/ST/OBC(NL) candidates).
- Yet, Residential proof for the north-eastern region is required.
- Also, a printout of the application form required to submit it along with the enclosures.
- Finally, The application needs to be sent
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology
Head office, Guindy,
- For the OBC, General, and OBC(NL) categories, the fee is Rs. 250/-
- And, For SC/ST, the application fee is Rs. 50/-
- While the candidates who belong to the northeastern region will not be asked for any application fee.
- And, the North-eastern region includes Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim.
CIPET Registration Process:
While the registration process has the following steps:
- Log in to the official website of CIPET JEE 2020 to fill the online application form.
- In Addition, Along with the form, signature and photograph of the candidate must be uploaded.
- Also, the specifications for the same need to be kept in mind.
- Finally, the application fee can be paid online through credit card or a debit card.
- The candidates must ensure that the admit card is safely handled throughout the admission process.
- While Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination if the admit card is not produced.
- In addition to this, the admit card along with the score card also needs to be produced at the time of counselling or else the candidate will not be given consideration for admission.
Read more about Admit Card of CIPET
Plastic Engineering Courses:
The various courses offered through the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology are as follows:
|DPT (Diploma in plastic technology)||3 years|
|PGD-PTQM (Postgraduate diploma in plastic technology and quality management)||1.5 years|
|PD-PMD with CAD/CAM (Postgraduate in plastic mould design with CAD/CAM)||1.5 years|
|DPMT (Diploma in plastic mould technology)||3 years|
|PGD-PPT (Postgraduate diploma in plastic processing and testing)||1.5 years|
The CIPET JEE notification is announced and the interested applicants can fill and submit the application form until 2 June 2020. And, the examination date is 25 June 2020.
Moreover, the Candidates who are interested in taking the CIPET JEE 2020 should visit the official exam website on regular basis.
CIPET Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria is divided into parts and described below:
- Minimum educational qualification of 3 year’s degree in science is required with one of the required subjects being chemistry for PGD-PPT.
- And for PGD-PTQM – 3 years’ science degree with subjects including Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics required.
- while, for admission to PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, Diploma (3 Year) in plastic technology, mechanical, tool engineering, production engineering, automobile engineering, mechatronics, tool and die making is the minimum requirement.
- Also, Student must have passed 10th with subjects including mathematics, science and English for DPMT and DPT.
- Most of all, There is a maximum age limit of 25 years for PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM.
- And, there is a maximum age limit of 20 years for DPT/DPMT.
- While, for the SC/ST candidates and north-eastern region, the age limit has been given some relaxation which will be communicated latest by 31 July 2020.
Most noteworthy, Candidates must check for the CIPET Eligibility Criteria in advance to make sure they are eligible to apply for the test.
CIPET 2020 Exam Pattern is described below:
- It is comprised of two parts namely preliminary and mains.
- And, a computer-based examination and thus will be online.
- Duration for paper 1 is 3 hours and duration for paper 2 is 2 hours.
- The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- In addition to this, the test will be of objective paper (MCQ)
- Finally, No negative marking is done.
Here is the exhaustive CIPET Syllabus of the three main subjects i.e Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics. Please go through the complete syllabus.
- The cutoff score is set by the authorities and announced after completion of the test.
- And, scoring above the cutoff score will grant admission.
- Finally, the CIPET JEE Result will be announced in the month of June.
- Same, the applicants can download their score card by entering the roll number.
- Most of all, Only those candidates who have scored above the cutoff score will be eligible for any future processes of admission.
The CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling will be conducted in the month of July 2020.
And, The seats can be claimed according to the merit list prepared.
While the candidate needs to communicate his preference of course on the basis of which the course will be allotted as per the availability of seats.
Consequently, Remember the following especially relevant points for Counselling process:
First of all, Select the appropriate centre. Also, book the tickets in advance and reach the venue on time. And, failing to reach the venue may cancel the candidature.
“In conclusion stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding CIPET JEE 2020″