CIPET JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been released by the CIPET. The candidates are advised to check the same before applying. This examination is conducted every year to offer admission in various PG diploma courses. Admission will be offered in plastic processing and testing, plastic mould with CAD/ CAM, diploma in plastic mould technology (DPMT) etc.
Click here to know about CIPET JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
CIPET JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check CIPET JEE 2021 minimum requirements before applying for the exam:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criterion.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 3 year degree
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed their qualifying exam in science with chemistry as one of the subjects.
For PD- PMD with CAD/CAM:
- Age limit: There are no age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 3 year diploma in mechanical, plastic technology, tool/ production/ automobile engineering, mechatronics, tool and die making.
For DPMT and DPT:
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in 10th class and who are expecting their result will also be eligible to apply.