COMEDK UGET 2020 is a Karnataka state level entrance exam/admission test conducted by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka). For admission into the UG courses in the field of medical, dental and engineering offered by the affiliated colleges of Karnataka. Its Merit-based admissions through a single common entrance test followed by centralised counselling as envisaged.
From 2019, this entrance exam/test will be conducted only for admission in the Engineering & Architecture courses, i.e. B.Tech and B.Arch., Whereas NATA is compulsory for B.Arch. Admission.
Important Exam Dates COMEDK UGET 2020:
The Calendar of Events or exam dates for 2020 COMEDK UGET is as follows-
|Application Form Announcement||February 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2020|
|Exam Date (COMEDK UGET 2019)||May 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key Publication Date||May 2020|
|Last date for challenging Provisional Answer Keys||May 2020|
|Final Answer Key Publication Date||May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||May 2020|
|Counselling Schedule||2nd Week of June|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application
For admission to undergraduate engineering and architecture courses, COMEDK 2020 will be Under Graduate Entrance Test 2020 (UGET – 2020) for admission 2020-2021.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about COMEDK UGET 2020: Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility
COMEDK UGET will be an online computer-based test and will be conducted at a number of centres across India to help the students to take the test closer to their hometowns and this will minimise the cost of travelling and other logistics engaged.
COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2020 Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 will be held in the month of May 2020.
COMEDK UGET Application Form
The COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 will be announced in February 2020 on the official website.
Students interested in COMEDK should fill the online application form; following the instructions carefully adhere to the information brochure available. After the successful registration candidates will receive a User Id and password on their registered email ID.
Candidate with PCM will have to pay Non-Refundable application fee to be Rs 1200/-, to participate in COMEDK UGET https://www.comedk.org/
Two Methods are available Online and Offline/Manual is given below:
Online Payment – The payment for the application can take place via various online payments i.e. net banking, credit card or debit card.
Offline Payment – The payment for the application form via bank challan of Axis bank branches.
Note: Candidate needs to take the printout of the filled-in application form. And attest it by the gazetted officer or Principal of the School where he/she studied last. The printed copy of the form must be bought at the time of counselling.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for 2020 COMEDK UGET for engineering and architecture are as follows
- For B.Tech/B.E. (Engineering Courses):
- Candidate should have passed the 10+2 Board as qualifying examination from a recognised Central (CBSE)/state board with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and English subject.
- 45 Percentage of aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) for candidates belonging to general category and 40 Percent for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects with an optional subject like Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics.
- There is no lateral entry so the 3 years Diploma holders are not eligible to fill the application form for COMEDK UGET.
For B.Arch. (Architecture Courses):
- Candidate should have passed the 10+2 Board as qualifying examination from a recognised Central (CBSE)/state Board with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in the pattern of 10+3 (Diploma holders) with at least 50 Percentage of aggregate marks and 40 Percent for SC/ST/OBC students) are also eligible to apply for architecture courses.
- The admission in Architecture course will be done on the basis of NATA score.
- Minimum marks for eligibility candidate need to score of 80 out of 200 in NATA test for admission in Architecture.
- Students looking for admission in B.Arch. should submit a separate application form available.
Admit Card COMEDK
- Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will get upload in the consortium official website in May 2020. The candidates must download and bring the admit card online for appearing the test.
- The Institute will not send the TAT (Test Admission Ticket) to the candidates via post or email.
- Candidates should keep the Admit Card safe until the end of the admission process.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- The COMEDK UGET 2020 examination will be in English medium only.
- Objective type questions with one mark for each correct answer.
- Syllabus for entrance test is based on 12th/2nd PUC.
- No negative marking
- Time duration of 3 hours
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2020
The Consortium will publish the provisional as well as final answer key of COMEDK UGET. This is to help the candidate in estimating their marks with the official answer key.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on COMEDK UGET 2020.”
Ask your doubts regarding COMEDK UGET 2020, by commenting below.