BITSAT 2020 Important Dates will be released by BITS Pilani that includes the start date of Registration, Last date for submission of Application form, date of admit card release, exam date etc. Also, candidates must keep themselves updated about the schedule and BITSAT Important Dates 2020. Candidates can go through the article for further updates.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Latest Updates: BITSAT 2020 Application form for admission to Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses will be available soon.
BITSAT 2020 Important Dates
The BITS Pilani will be released the BITSAT 2020 all important dates. Also, BITs will be released the Application form in January 2020. These dates are important and the candidate should not forget any dates. Further, the BITS Admission Test is scheduled from 16-26 May 2020. So, students must keep themselves updated about the BITSAT 2020 dates. Candidates should also check for the BITS official admission website for latest updates.
|1.||Online Registration starting date||3rd week of December 2019|
|2.||Last date of Registration||2nd week of March 2020|
|3.||Change or Editing in the form||2nd to 3rd week of March 2020|
|4.||Test centre allotment||4th week of March 2020|
|5.||Reserving the test date and slot||4th week of March to 1st week of April 2020|
|6.||Admit card downloading||2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2020|
|7.||BITSAT Online tests||3rd to last week of May 2020|
|8.||12th marks & preference Updation||1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2020|
|9.||Admission List and waiting list||3rd week of June 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Application Form Dates
The application form of BITSAT 2020 will be available soon. Candidates who are willing to take admission in BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) can fill this form. The following are the important dates of BITSAT 2020 Application Form:
|BITSAT 2020 Application Form availability||3rd week of December 2019|
|Last Date to Submit BITSAT 2020 Application Form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Correction in Application form||2nd to 3rd week of March 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Admit Card Date of BITSAT 2020 is one of the most Important Date for Candidates who are willing to take the BITSAT Exam. Students have to carry Admit Card/Hall Ticket at the exam center. Candidates would not be allowed to write Exam without Admit Card. Important Dates of BITSAT 2020 Admit Card is given below:
|Admit card downloading||2nd to 3rd week of March 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Exam||3rd to last week of May 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Result
- As per the Official Notification, the result will be declared in the month of June 2020.
- It nearly takes a month to declare the result.
- If any candidate is eager to know the scores, it can be checked using the unofficial answer keys released by the coaching institutes as they are released as soon as the exam dates expire.
BITSAT 2020 Counselling Round Dates
The important dates for the waitlist, merit list of Iteration I, II, III, IV, V is announced and listed below.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|1.||Declaration of admission and wait list offers after Iteration I.||4th week of June 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|2.||Deadline for payment of fee/advance fees.||Last week of June 2020 (5.00 PM)|
|3.||Declaration of admission assignment after Iteration II.||Last week of June 2020 (5.00 PM)|
|4.||Deadline for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in the second iteration.||1st week of July 2020 (5.00 PM)|
|5.||Declaration of admission assignment after Iteration III.||2nd week of July 2020 (5.00 PM)|
|6.||Candidates who wish to withdraw the admission to submit Withdrawal request online using online credentials.||3rd week of July 2020 ( 5.00 PM)|
|7.||Deadline for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in the third iteration.||2nd week of July 2020 (5.00 PM)|
|8.||Declaration of admission assignment after Iteration IV.||3rd week of July 2020 ( 5.00 PM)|
|9.||Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission.||Last week of July 2020 (9.00 AM)|
|10.||Declaration of admission assignment after Iteration V.||Last week of July 2020 (2.00 PM)|
|11.||Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission in Fifth Iteration||1st week of August 2020 (9.00 AM)|
BITS Admission Test Dates and Schedule
BITSAT is a Computer-based online test for admission to integrated first-degree programs, the first semester 2020-19. The BITS Pilani has released the BITSAT 2020 Important Dates
|S.No.||BITS Exam||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||BITS Online Admission Test||3rd to last week of May 2020|
|2.||12th marks & preference Updation||1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2020|
Universities Using BITSAT Scores
- BITSAT is a National Entrance Examination in India.
- The number of students appearing in BITS, Pilani – BITSAT is increasing year by year.
- Also, The BITSAT-2020 scores will be accepted by NIIT University for admission into various courses.
- Finally, BITSAT is getting a good response and few Universities started approaching BITS Pilani to allow them to use BITSAT Score.
- Yet, BITS, Pilani has no relation to the Admission process and conduct of any programs at NIIT University.
BITSAT Statistical information
BITs Pilani Admission Test Details
- The application form for BITS online test has been released on 04 January 2020.
- Also, Read important information/analysis about BITSAT Online Test. at the BITSAT official website: http://www.bitsadmission.com/.
- Click on links below to find the BITSAT Cutoff scores for previous years: BITSAT Cutoff Scores – Campus wise, Course wise
- And also read How to prepare for BITSAT.
bitsat 2019 syllabus, bitsat 2019 registration, bitsat 2019 date, bitsat 2019 exam date, bitsat application form 2019, bitsat 2019 application form date, bitsat 2019 book, bitsat 2018 cutoff