Code of Conduct for candidates during JEE Main 2019: As per National Testing Agency Instructions, Students shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their own Question Paper only. Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the JEE Main Examination Room/Hall shall be considered as misbehaviour. If a student is found using unfair means or impersonating, their candidature shall be cancelled and they will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of the offence. Students are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card inside the JEE Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, the candidature of such candidates will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled and he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
JEE Main 2019 Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts, Wear & Not Wear
Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc. in the Examination Room/Hall is strictly prohibited.
Instrument/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery,
Eatables/snacks and Tea/coffee/cold drinks/Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/
Ear Phone/Microphone/Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or
electronic gadgets etc. are NOT allowed in the examination Room/Hall.
- Students appearing for JEE Main 2019 should wear full sleeves jackets and shirts.
- Candidates are advised to wear simple trousers or jeans.
- Try to Wear loose and comfortable clothes.
- Avoid wearing clothes having too many pockets.
- Don’t wear any fancy scarfs, stoles, caps, goggles, wrist watch etc.
- Don’t wear jewellery items like rings, earrings, bangles, bracelets, anklets etc.
Instruction for Diabetic Candidates
- Diabetic candidates are allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/
apple/orange) and transparent water bottle to the examination hall.
- However, No one is allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich etc.
Official Guidelines to Candidates for Computer Based Examination for Paper 1 and Paper 2
The official instructions released by National Testing Agency for Joint Entrance Examination Main is given below.