JAC Delhi 2020: The admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. courses in 04 technical universities/institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, namely Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), will be conducted through Centralized Counselling i.e. Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi 2020).
JAC Delhi 2020 Latest Update
- The official notification for 2020-21 session is yet to be published by concern authority.
- Furthermore, admission to these 4 participating Universities / Institutes is based on the JEE Main 2020 All India Rank (Paper 1). And admission to B.Arch., JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 Rank will be considered.
Important Dates for Online Registration for B.E./B.Tech. & B.Arch.
|1.||Start date for Online Registration and choice filling||11 June 2020|
|2.||Last Date for Submission of Registration-cum-Counseling Fee
– Through SBI Collect: using Net-Banking/
Credit/ Debit cards and Cash using e-Challan*
– Through Billdesk using Net-banking / Credit /
|23 June 2020|
|3.||Last Date for Registration and Choice filling||26 June 2020|
Based on Domicile:
|Regions||Seats in Percentage||Eligibility|
|Delhi Region Candidates||85% of seat||Candidate claiming for Delhi region seats must pass the qualifying examination from a school located within the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi.|
|Outside Delhi Region Candidates||15% of seat||Candidates who passed their qualifying their examination from outside Delhi region.|
Note: Patrachar Vidyalaya, Delhi / National Institute of Open School, Delhi (NIOS) candidates domicile will be considered on the basis of their location.
List of Participating Universities / Institutions and courses
The official list of participating institution and courses are released by JAC Delhi.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JAC Delhi: Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2020
|Name of College / Universities / Institutions||Courses|
|Delhi Technological University||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in#
1. Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in
Automotive Engineering (MAM)
3.Civil Engineering (CE)
4.Computer Engineering (COE)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)
6.Electrical Engineering (EE)
7.Environmental Engineering (ENE)
8.Engineering Physics (EP)
9.Information Technology (IT)
10.Mathematics and Computing (MCE)
11.Mechanical Engineering (ME)
12.Polymer Science & Chemical Tech (PCT)
13.Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE)
14.Software Engineering (SE)
|Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in
1.Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
2.Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
4.Mechanical & Automation Engineering (MAE)Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in
1.Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
3. Computer Science & Applied Mathematics
4. Computer Science and Design (CSD)
5. Information Technology & Social Sciences (ITSS)
|Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in
1. Electronics and Communication Engineering
2. Computer Engineering (COE)
3. Information Technology (IT)
4. Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE)
5. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
6. Manufacturing Processes and Automation
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2020
The centralised counselling is organised by NCT, Government of Delhi.
Organising Body: JAC
Role: Centralised counselling
Region: NCT, Delhi
Colleges: Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT).
Official Website: www.jacdelhi.nic.in
Download official information brochure for more information here.