JEE Main Selection Process: National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that it will host the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) twice a year – January and April. Candidates have to be in the merit list in JEE Main in order to appear for the JEE Advanced. Here, we have explained the complete procedure allocation for which will help aspirants in understanding the JEE Main 2019 selection process:
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- First and foremost, after the declaration of result, the data is handed over to Centralized Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) or Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) or the concerned State government/Institute for Seat Allocation Process and admission procedure.
- Secondly, the NTA does not collect the information regarding total number of seats available in the institutions and even the reservation criteria.
- Before choosing the seats, the candidates are advised to check the seat availability in the respective Institution, branch, and category.
- Moreover, during the online counselling, the candidates are free to change, reorder, delete and add their choices. Therefore, once the seat is locked, candidates will not be able to unlock or change their choices.
- However, if a candidate fails to explicitly lock his/her choices by the specified time, his/her last saved choices will be automatically locked after this deadline.
- Also, candidates are therefore strongly advised to lock their choices themselves Candidates must take a printout of their locked choices for future references.
- Therefore the printout, which will consist of all the terms and conditions have to agreed by the candidates, has to be signed and submitted at the time of reporting at Reporting Centre/Allotted Institute for admission.
- Candidates, who have failed to fill any choice and/or fail to save them, cannot be considered for the seat allotment and admission.
- However, he/she is permitted to fill choices after the third round for participating in the fourth round.
- If he/she again fails to fill any choice(s) and/or fail to save them, he/she cannot be considered for seat allotment in the fourth round.
- However, he/she can be considered for the spot round admission, if they register for it, during the scheduled time If the information submitted by any candidate is found to be fraudulent, incorrect or untrue, the seat allotted (if any) is liable to be cancelled.
- Moreover, such candidates will no longer be considered eligible for admission and will also be liable for legal action
- Also, all the candidates who get an allotment and have deposited initial fee will report in person to any one of the Reporting Centers, failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled
- Moreover, candidates should produce all the relevant certificates in original for verification, signed a printout of locked choices and provisional allotment letter printed from the website when they report to the Reporting Center.
- Proof (Print out / SMS / Email) of online payment of an initial fee is to be produced at the time of reporting.
- The fee can be paid through e-Challan or Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking
- Finally, list of colleges accepting the scores of this exam: The JEE Main 2019 is expected to be conducted in about 258 test locations including 11 cities outside India. Almost all the locations will have the facility of CBT & PBT.
Important Dates for JEE Main 2019
You can check out the important dates for JEE Main Exam 2019 for January and April Session below:Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Events Dates JEE Main Registration Form (January Session) 1st September 2018 JEE Main Admit Card Download (January Session) 17th December 2018 JEE Main Exam Date (January Session) 6th -20th January 2019 JEE Main Result (January Session) 31st January 2019 JEE Main Registration Form (April Session) 8th Feb 2019 JEE Main Admit Card Download (April Session) 18th March 2019 JEE Main Exam Date (April Session) 6th -20th April 2019 JEE Main Result 30th April 2019
Q: What are the selection process of JEE Main?
A: The selection process of JEE Main 2019 comprises of basically three steps- 2 phases of exams, online registration, result, cut off, counselling. Firstly, you need to appear and crack the JEE Main if you want to appear for JEE Advanced. From this coming academic year, NTA (National Testing Agency) will be the new governing body for JEE Main Exams. So, as per the latest knowledge, NTA has formulated some new changes in the selection process of JEE Main.
JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam through which you can take admission in undergraduate B. Tech/B. E and B. Arch/B. Planning courses in top-level Institutes of India. We here are focused on providing all the vital information related to JEE Main Exam 2019. The selection are concerned here with exam pattern, the number of attempts, the cut-off for JEE Main etc.
For more latest information keep in touch with “Entrancezone.com”