DTU 2021 Admission process has been started for PG and B.Des programs. The last date to apply for all courses is different. The dates for B.Tech admission is yet to announce. Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), is one of the Premier Government Universities located in New Delhi. DTU has various Departments such as Humanities, Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics, Delhi School of Management, Civil Engineering, Information Technology etc. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and also Delhi’s first engineering college.
DTU Admission 2021 Status
The last date to apply for DTU M.Tech program is 18 June 2021.
DTU 2021 Important Dates
The dates for DTU Admission 2021 has been provided below for Engg programs:
|Opening of website for Online Registration||21 May 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration||18 June 2021|
|Schedule Based on Gate Score|
|Display of eligible candidates List for 1st Round||28 June 2021|
|1st Round of online seat allotment and intimation to the selected candidates||01 July 2021|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 1st Round||01 – 02 July 2021|
|Display of vacant seats 2nd Round||05 Jul 2021|
|2nd Round of online seat allotment and intimation to the selected candidates||08 Jul 2021|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 2nd Round||08 – 09 Jul 2021|
|Display of eligible candidates List for 3rd Round||12 Jul 2021|
|3rd Round of online seat allotment and intimation to the selected candidates||15 July 2021|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 3rd Round||15 – 16 July 2021|
|Display of vacant seats 4th Round||19 July 2021|
|4th Round Seat Allotment and intimation to the
|22 July 2021|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 4th Round||27 – 28 August 2020|
|Display of vacant seats for 5th round||26 Jul 2021|
|5th Round Seat Allotment and intimation to the
|28 Jul 2021|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 4th Round||28 -29 Jul 2021|
|Spot Round of Admission||04 – 05 Aug 2021|
|Schedule Based on Written Test|
|Display of list of eligible candidates for Written Test in IBT||28 June 2021|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of Written Test for IBT||06 July 2021|
|Display of list of shortlisted candidates for 1st Round||07 July 2021|
|1st Round of online seat allotment and intimation to the selected candidates||09 July 2021|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 1st Round||09 -10 Jul 2021|
- Applicants can apply for DTU Admission 2021 online on the official website.
- Application forms will be issued online only (no offline mode is available) and the students must fill up their DTU form 2021 for B.Tech admissions from the official web portal of Delhi Technological University.
Estimated time required to complete the registration process: 15 mins
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DTU 2021: Application Form(Released), Eligibility Criteria
- Before beginning to register, the candidate must be ready with all the necessary documents required for registration which includes candidate’s personal information, his/her qualification details, his/her last school details, a scanned photograph and signature.
- All DTU 2020 admissions will be based solely on the merit-based on JEE Main scores. Delhi Technological University will invite applications for various courses like B.Tech (NRI/ FN/ PIO), B.Tech (Evening / LE), etc.
Conducting Institute: Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Application Fee of JAC 2021
The application-cum-counselling fees for aspiring candidates are Rs. 1500/-. All the aspirants seeking for admission into Engineering/Architecture programs of DTU, IGDTUW, IIT-D & NSUT can apply at the official website.
Modes of Payment:
Application fee payment can be done in two ways which are:
- Payment via HDFC bank challan obtainable from the official website of DTU.
- Credit/debit card/net banking via HDFC Payment gateway service.
*The candidate also has to pay transaction charges along with the application fee.
Required documents for DTU 2021 registration:
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet–(those who have passed the exam already)
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Applicant’s valid Email ID
- Candidate’s Valid Mobile no.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph (.JPEG)
- Thumb Impression and Applicant’s Signature
DTU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for DTU 2021 for different courses are as follows:
|Qualifying examination||10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry from a recognised school located within NCT (National Capital Territory) of Delhi only.|
|The required pass percentage||Minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry passing each subject separately.
Passing in English as a core or elective subject.
|JEE Main 2021 qualification||Minimum 60% marks|
|Age limit||The candidate should be of age between 17 to 25 years during admission.|
There is a provision of reservation for aspirants belonging to different Categories/Quota:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Persons with Disabilities(PwD)||5%|
|Single Girl Child||One seat in each Branch|
|Central/State Board Topper||One seat in each Branch|
What is the admission process for DTU Exam 2021?
The admission process of DTU 2021 Application will be of two steps which are:
- Submission of counselling fee.
- Fill up the college name where the candidate wishes to take admission.
After these two steps, seat allotment will be done according to the marks obtained in JEE Mains 2020. On completion of the seat allotment process, candidates need to submit the required fee and report to their respective college/university for document verification and confirmation of their admission in that college/university.
What are the Important documents to be brought during the admission process:
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Transfer certificate
- Identity proof
- Character certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
- Class 10 certificate stating the date of birth
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness
- School leaving certificate
- Authority letter
- Required admission and hostel fees
What are the Courses available in DTU Entrance Exam 2021?
- Delhi Technological University provides admission for all the regular B.Tech courses.
- Other than that from 2021 Delhi Technological University has invited applications for various courses like B.Tech (NRI/ FN/ PIO), B.Tech (Evening / LE), etc.
- Among all the above courses, the most important and new addition is the beginning of admissions for the four-year B.Tech evening degree programme 2021 by Delhi Technology University (DTU).
Availability of seats in DTU B.Tech Programme
Students can check the distribution of seat course wise from the table given below:
|S. No||Department Name||Total Number of Seats|
|5.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||87|
|6.||Electronics & Communications Engineering||176|
|7.||Engineering Physics with majors in Electronics||64|
|9.||Information Technology Engineering||96|
|11.||Mechanical & Automotive Engineering||88|
|12.||Mathematics & Computing Engineering||90|
|13.||Polymer Science & Chemical Technology Engineering||44|
|14.||Production & Industrial Engineering||41|
|16.||Department of Design||60|
DTU 2021 Important Links
DTU 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||Delhi Technical University Admission 2021|
dtu entrance exam 2020, dtu application form 2020, dtu mba admission 2020, dtu placements, dtu admission 2019, dtu cee 2020 application form, dtu admission process, dtu btech admission 2020.