GCET 2020 Application Form will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa candidates can fill it from 3rd week of March 2020. GCET 2020 is a state-level entrance test. Students can get admission in various technical, architecture and other courses on qualifying the exam. There are two forms GCET Form-A and GCET 2020 application form-B. And, the candidates have to apply for GCET through Form-A. Moreover, the Form-B will be filled at the time of counselling only. The completely filled application form must be sent to the DTE, Goa and other specified locations before the last date of application form submission. Further, the applicant must obtain acknowledgement card, registration number, as proof of submission of the application form of GCET. Read the article and clear all your doubts regarding filling up of GCET 2020 Application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
GCET 2020 Application Form Date
Dates of different events of GOA 2020 Application Form is mentioned hereby in the table:
|Application Form Available||25 March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form and access admit card||30 March 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form and collecting admit card with late fee||26 April 2020|
|Examination Date||07 – 08 May 2020|
GCET 2020 Application Form
Documents Required for GCET 2020 Application Form
- Three passport size photographs.
- Xth Passing Certificate
- Std XII Exam certificate
- Demand Draft of GCET Application Fee
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GCET 2020 Application Form: Goa Common Entrance Test
- The students those have already passed or are appearing at HSSC or equivalent exam is eligible to apply.
- English, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects with optional subject among one of the Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.
- Candidate must have secured 45% for general & 40% for reserved categories.
How to Fill the GCET 2020 Application Form?
The application process for Goa CET 2020 is very simple and applicants can easily apply. The candidates have to follow the following steps for filing the application form:
Step 1- The Candidate must visit the GCET 2020 official website where the web link of the Application form known as Form-A. And, the forms ware made available from 25 March 2020. Candidates can access the official page through the link provided here.
Step 2- Applicants have to take a printout of the application form on an A4 sheet and fill it in their own handwriting. The fields included in the form are listed below:
- Personal Details – Name of the Candidate
- Parents’ Name
- Contact Details
- Qualification details – Last passed examination,
- marks obtained
- Admission details- Desired field,
- Desired College
GCET Subject Codes:
After filling all the details, the candidate must paste a recent passport size photograph and put the signature on the application form.
GCET Application Form Submission
After filling the entire form the candidate must submit the form. Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.).
Goa Common Entrance Test – GCET Form.
Also, Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.)
Finally, the candidates must go to the Application Reception Centre printed on the application form. And submit the hard copy of the application form in person along with the following documents:
This form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- in favour of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji.
3 recent passport size photographs.
- All the necessary qualifying documents. These should be self-attested.
Finally, The last date to submit the GOA GCET 2020 Application form will be 08 April 2020. However, the candidates can submit the GCET Form 2020 with the payment of a late fee of Rs. 1500/- till 26 April 2020.
Candidates should prepare their 11th and 12th Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology thoroughly for acing this exam.
Stay tuned to entrance zone for more info.
gcet. official website, gcet 2019 exam date, gcet 2018 official website, gcet 2018 application form, gcet exam, gcet exam 2019 gujarat.