GCET 2021 Application Form will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. Students can get admission in various technical, architecture and other courses on qualifying the exam. There are two forms GCET Form-A and GCET application form-B. And, the candidates have to apply for GCET through Form-A. Moreover, Form-B will be filled at the time of counselling only. The completely filled application form must be sent to the DTE, Goa and other specified locations before the last date of application form submission. Further, the applicant must obtain an acknowledgement card, registration number, as proof of submission of the application form of GCET. Read the article and clear all your doubts regarding filling up of GCET 2021 Application form.
GCET 2021 Application Form Date
Dates of different events of GOA Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form is mentioned hereby in the table:
|Application Form Available||June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2021|
|Examination Date||27 & 28 July 2021|
GCET 2021 Application Form
GCET 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode.
- The application form must be submitted at notified locations as per center opted on specified dates along with fee submission.
- The application form will be accepted only after payment of the application fee.
- Along with all academic, basic, personal & communicational details candidates must also fix recent passport size photograph.
Documents Required for GCET Application Form
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GCET 2021 Application Form: Goa Common Entrance Test
- Three passport size photographs.
- Xth Passing Certificate
- Std XII Exam certificate
- Demand Draft of GCET Application Fee
How to Fill the GCET 2021 Online Application Form?
The application process for Goa CET 2021 is very simple and applicants can easily apply. The candidates have to follow the following steps for filing the application form:
Step 1- The Candidate must visit the GCET 2021 official website to apply. Candidates can access the official page through the link provided here.
Step 2- Applicants have to take a printout of the application form on an A4 sheet and fill it in their own handwriting. The fields included in the form are listed below:
- Personal Details – Name of the Candidate
- Parents’ Name
- Contact Details
- Qualification details – Last passed examination,
- marks obtained
- Admission details- Desired field,
- Desired College
GCET Subject Codes:
After filling all the details, the candidate must paste a recent passport size photograph and put the signature on the application form.
GCET Application Form Submission
After filling the entire form the candidate must submit the form. Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.).
Also, Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.)
Finally, the candidates must go to the Application Reception Centre printed on the application form. And submit the hard copy of the application form in person along with the following documents:
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- All the necessary qualifying documents. These should be self-attested.
Candidates should prepare their 11th and 12th Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology thoroughly for acing this exam.
GCET 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee in the form of Demand Draft “DD”.
- DD must be drawn in the favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji, Goa, on any scheduled bank.
- The application fee will be of 2000/-.